Not My First Kiss

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

“So they are going to shoot a smart phone advertisement”, i read the first page. Turns out the advertisement is going to be a short movie.

“Role.” I open the next page and start reading their role.

“So chaeyoung will be the main actress, while the other two are her bestfriends.” I tilt my head. Usually tzuyu always be the main actress, because she has the biggest fanbase.

Then I open the next page and start reading the storyboard.

“Chaeyoung is a girl who fall in love with a girl at her school. She is thinking a way to confess her feeling with a very creative ways. Her bestfriend, which is tzuyu and dahyun are going to help her. Then tzuyu recommended chaeyoung to confess her feeling with this brand new smart phone.” The story is very common I thought, then I open the next page again.

“Chaeyoung with her bestfriends help finally succeed the confession thanks to the high tech and wonderful features of that brand new smartphone. The girl accept chaeyoung’s confession with a kiss on the lips.” I finish reading it.

“Kiss on the…. WHAT ???” I shock after relizing what I just read.

“A KISS ON THE LIPS ??” I read that again, in case I missread it.

“Woah, this would be chaeng’s first kiss.” Chaeyoung never kiss anyone, this is the first advertisement that including a kiss scene.

The last page is telling me that the shoot will occur next week, so I have a week to prepare Geneliate. Usually I only need three days, but preparing a kiss scene for chaeng ? I’m afraid one week is not enough to teach that cold hearted girl how to kiss.

“Well, let’s try first. Im Na Yeon you can do it. You are the best.” I encouraged myself.

 

“WHAT ??” chaeng screamed after hearing the news about the kiss scene.

“Yes chaeng. I need to teach you how to kiss.” I sighed, I hate that idea too actually, but I need to be professional.

“NO WAY ! LET TZUYU BE THE MAIN ACTRESS LIKE ALWAYS ! PLEASEEE !!” chaeyoung keep screaming.

“But the company want you chaeng. I was confused to when found out that the main actress is not my sister. Maybe this is the time for you to shine.” I tried to explain it to her.

“NO I DON’T WANT TO SHINE IF I NEED TO DO A KISS SCENE.” That kid still can’t stop screaming.

“Chaeng, please just accept the reality. It can’t be a kiss, I might be just a peck, no big deal right unnie ?” tzuyu is helping me now.

“A PECK ON MY LIPS. MY PURE AND INNOCENT LIPS.” She keeps nagging.

“Chaeng !” suddenly jihyo run out of her patience. Everyone froze at her scary scream.

“You can’t run away from this and let all of us down. Be professional. You are the leader here, do you want to make your members disappointed?” jihyo speak with a very serious tone and give me chills.

“But… but…” chaeng can’t find the right words.

“No but ! Let’s just start the class nayeon ssi. I’m sorry for my artist bad attitude.” Jihyo bowed at me followed by chaeng’s whine.

“Well, since the atmosphere here is not really good, why don’t we start with a strawberry cheesecake ?” I know chaeng’s mood will go down after hearing about the kissing scene, so I prepare a strawberry cheesecake for her. What a nice and kind teacher I am ! HAHAHAHAHA

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

“Thank you Nayeon unnie.” Me tzuyu and dahyun unnie bowed at her after finishing our acting class.

“I still can’t believe what is happening to me.” I sighed.

“Just pretend this is a practice for you before kissing that weird ballet dancer in the future.” Tzuyu teased me.

“What the f*uck” I cursed at her, “This is not funny tzuyu ssi.” I rolled my eyes “Mind your words young lady.” Said dahyun unnie.

“I’m sorry unnie. But this is just too much for me.” I still can’t accept the reality.

“I heard the girl that you will kiss is really pretty.” Tzuyu said that out of nowhere.

“So ?” I said that with a flat face. I still can’t accept the reality that I will kiss another girl before kissing that weird ballet dancer. How can I give my first kiss for someone that I don’t love.

“Nothing, I thought it would cheer you up a little bit.” Tzuyu said and then i facepalm her.

I then look at my watch and it is already 6:06 pm now.

“Hurry up tzuyu ! Hurry up unnie, I have a date to catch at 8pm!” I grabbed their hands and run to our van.

“Geez you really need to drag us like that ?” tzuyu annoyed with my sudden action.

“You’ll do the same if that squirrel ask you for a date !” I stick my tongue out. Tzuyu rolled her eyes since she can’t deny my words.

 

Finally we are arrive at the dorm. “7:10 PM. I still got around 20 minutes to take a shower and prepare for this date. And you to tzuyu ya, be ready in 20 minute !” I told tzuyu to start preparing herself.

“I got it captain !” she nod and run to our room.”

 

“Let’s go ! You ready right ?” I asked tzuyu and she nod h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter