Strawberry Chesecake

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Mr. Son !" Greeted that Japanese man.

"Mr. Minatozaki." Mr. son smiled to him.

"Really nice to see you again." Mr. Minatozaki sit down after mr. Son sit down.

Mr. Son smiled to him and then Mr. Yoo pour some tea into his tea cup.

"So what brings you here mr. Minatozaki ?" Mr. Son asked.

"Today, i want to introduce you to Mr. Zhou." Mr. Minatozaki introduced the man who sit beside him.

"He is the CEO of a Chinese Smartphone Company." He continue the introduction.

"Mr. Son." Mr. Zhou stand and offer Mr. Son a hand shake.

Mr. Son stand up and shake that Chinese man hand.

"And then ?" Mr. Son asked.

 

"So, this company wants to make a partnership with your bank. They are planning a project, where people can easily access their bank accounts on this brand new smartphone. This brand new smartphone is equipped with a very high tech technology to make the banking process easier for everybody." Mr. Minatozaki take a breath.

"And this company is choosing your bank to work together with. They were impressed with your bank growth, and really want your bank to use their smartphone for good." Mr. Minatozaki done his speech.

"Oh, i'll think about that. I'll hold a meeting later to talk about this amazing opportunity Mr. Zhou." Said Mr Son followed by Mr. Zhou smile.

"Thank you Mr. Son, i will respect every decision you and your company make. But please consider and put much thought for my offer this time." Mr. Zhou said.

"Yes ofcourse. I will contact you again soon Mr. Zhou." Mr. Son answer.

After having a short conversation, Mr. Zhou decided to leave since his plane back to china is scheduled to take off soon.

"Thank you Mr. Son. Now excuse me." Mr. Zhou say goodbye and leave the meeting room.

 

"Minatozaki." Mr. Son call that japanese man before he can open the door to leave.

"What is your role here ?" Mr. Son ask while tailing off his suit.

"My company is his economic counsellor. I recommend your bank to him." Said Mr. Minatozaki.

"I trusted you on this one. Don't mess up again. If you do, your name will be erased from my friend list." Mr. Son said while gulping his wine.

"Of course ! It is an accident. Trust me on this one." Mr. Minatozaki smile at his friend.

Mr. Son and Mr. Minatozaki has been friends for almost 10 years now. But their close relationship is never showed on public, because both of their company is a very important role for their country. So it is better to hide this relationship to prevent any bad rumours.

 

And the accident they talking about, is an accident where Mr. Minatozaki accidently lose her daughter who escape from japan to korea. Her daughter is a crazy kpop fan who willing to leave japan and live in korea for her idols. Mr. Son help Mr. Minatozaki to find his daugther when this ‘trouble’ happen.

 

"You know, apparently, my daughter is a big fan of your daughter Son." Said mr. Minatozaki while also gulping his wine.

"Eveything is going weird these days." Mr. Son giggle.

"I know." Answer Mr. Minatozaki.

They continue their conversation for some times. They talk about their daughter, their family, their company, and found out that their daughter is attending the same college.

"What a coincidence!" Said mr. Son.

"Yeah, the world is getting smaller and smaller huh ?" Said mr minatozaki and make mr. Son nod his head.

"Well i should go home now. My plane is going to take off soon. Thanks for the. wine son !" They shake their hand and then mr. Minatozaki leave the meeting room.

 

 

Mina POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP LINE BEEP LINE LINE BEEP !

"Eh ?" That's the first word come out from my mouth this morning.

 

I was confuse when my alarm was ringing, i could also hear a line notification rings.

"Who sent me a message this early ?" I rub my eyes and then wandering my hand on my beside to find my hanphone.

"Eeehhhhh ???" This one is the longer version.

I immediately pull myself away from my bed after reading the text i just received, actually a lot of texts.

 

 

From : chaeyoung

To : mina

 

1 : WAKE UP WAKE UP !

2 : UNNIE WAKE UP !

3 : 7 AM !

4 : Wake up and hurry up and take a shower !

5 : i'm already on the way to your apartment.

6 : hurry take a shower, i can't wait to walk with you to college.

7 : I'll be there in 10 minutes !

8 : See you unnie ! :)

 

 

8 messages, that's a lot for an early in the morning spam.

Well, yesterday, before chaeyoung get back to her dorm, she force me to use one of the coupons. So in the end i use the "Walk with me to the college" coupons.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Assaaa ! Okey i get it, i'll give you a bonus unnie. I'll bring some strawberry chesecake for your breakfast tomorrow." Said that excited kid.

"Really ?" I never eat any chesecake after i arrived at korea.

"Yes ! You don't like chesecakes ?" She asked me.

"No i love it !" I smile to her.

"Great ! Oh ya unnie." She remember something.

"The activation code." Ofcourse, how can i forget about it.

"I have to activate it now ?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter