She Is Mine

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Excuse me. Where can I found patient named Son Chae Young ?” that tall girl worriedly asking the nurse on the front office.

“Son Chae Young…. Wait a minute miss.” The nurse quickly checking her computer and found Son Chae Young’s name quickly.

“VIP room number 24.” The nurse quickly informed tzuyu.

“Thanks a lot.” Tzuyu managed to thank the nurse before she start sprinting to find her bestfriend.

“VIP room ? Where is it ?” she talk in her mind while looking for some signs to help her find the VIP room.

“Ah there you are.” Finally she found the VIP rooms corridor.

“Really ?” she sighed after finding a long corridor after opening the VIP rooms door.

“I still need to find the number 24 ? What is this place ? A maze ?” she rest her arms on her knee to  catch some breath before start running again.

“Oh that’s it. Room 24. You better be okay chingu ! Or I’ll slap your face for sure.” She said that in her mind while opening the room 24 door.

 

“Unnie ?” she called the girl who is sitting next to the bed where chaeyoung’s body laid.

“Tzuyu ya.” Mina calls tzuyu while crying. Tzuyu quickly open her mask and walk towards the older girl. She hugged mina immediately and tried to comfort that girl.

“Unnie, stop crying. Cheyoung hates it when you cry.” Tzuyu pats that girl who is crying in a deep sorrow.

“It is because of me. It’s my fault.” Mina keep crying while burying her head on tzuyu’s shoulder.

“No, it is not your fault. She must forget to take her medicine. It is not your fault.” Tzuyu said that and shock the older girl.

“Medicine ? What medicine ?” mina quickly pulled away her body from tzuyu and asked her a question.

“Oh, you don’t know ?” tzuyu confused. She doesn’t know the fact that chaeyoung hides her weak heart problem from her girlfriend.

“Know what ?” mina wiped her tears and ready to hear tzuyu’s explanation.

“Well, chaeyoung has a weak heart. She was born with it. She need to take a medicine two times a day for almost 18 years now.” Tzuyu finished her words.

“Why she didn’t tell me ?” mina tears begins to flow again after hearing that shocking news.

“Why you didn’t tell me ?” now mina look at the unconscious girl and took her hand.

“Why you hide it from me ?” mina buried her head on that rapper hands and flooding it with her tears.

“Hey hey unnie. Stop it.” Tzuyu hold mina’s shoulder and tried to stand her up to face her.

“Stop blaming yourself unnie. Chaeyoung would never let you too.” Tzuyu wipes the older girls tears.

“She just don’t want you to know it yet, sometimes, there are things that is better not to be told.” Tzuyu said that and suddenly the scene when she makes her beloved girlfriend crying before flashing back on her mind. Tears start flowing from her eyes, tears that she has been hold for a long time.

“Tzuyu ssi…” mina called the tall girl who quickly facing away from her.

“Yes unnie ?” tzuyu quickly wiped her tears and face the older girl again.

“Are you okay ?” mina asked her condition after taking a glimpse of tears flowing on the younger cheek.

“I’m okay.” Tzuyu tried her best to smile.

“You and sana okay ?” mina have an instinct that there is something wrong with that satzu couple.

“We fight. But I will fix it. Don’t worry.” Tzuyu lied to mina. She just can’t tell her what happen since it is hurts enough to just think about it.

“Now, what happen actually unnie ?” tzuyu quickly changed the topic to avoid another question about her and her girlfriend.

“I was practicing in the dance studio and then….” Mina told tzuyu everything while the other girl listening to her seriously.

“… After she finish beating up that ert she went to me and help me to stand up but suddenly she collapsed after taking a few step towards the door.” Mina finished her words.

“You know unnie, the person that you need to be worry is not chaeyoung, it should be that mark guy.” Tzuyu smiled.

“Eh ?” mina confused.

“Chaeyoung fainted because she forget to take her medicine, so she will be okay. But she will haunt that mark guy until he pay for what he did to you.” Tzuyu said that with a serious tone.

“She what ?” mina can’t believe what just she heard.

“You don’t need to be worry about that ert anymore, chaeyoung will take care of him.” Tzuyu smile.

“No one ever succeeded on putting him in jail.” Mina said.

“Chaeyoung is not an ordinary person, and you know that unnie. She will try until that guy pay for her girlfriend.” Tzuyu finished her word and walk to the bathroom.

“I’ll take a shower unnie, I’ll sleep here tonight, you can go back to your apartment, it is really late at night already. Should I call a cab for you ?” tzuyu said before getting inside the bathroom.

“No, I’ll stay here too. I want to be with her tonight.” Mina said while looking at her girlfriend with a lot of love.

“Okay then, I can’t beat the power of love. Well, please look after her for me while I’m taking a shower unnie.” Tzuyu get inside the bathroom.

 

 

Tzuyu POV

“She just don’t want you to know it yet, sometimes, there are things that better not to be told” that word keep popping up on my head. I can’t believe I am the person who said that sentences before.

“Why can’t I think about that before instead of hurting sana unnie’s heart.” I was angry at myself while I keep the warm water flowing to my body.

“What should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter