My First Kiss

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

"What should i wear ?" I asked sana who is lying on the sofa playing with her phone.

"Wear for what ?" She asked me while still playing with her phone.

"Chaeyoung asked me for a dinner tonight." I answered her and made her startled.

"REALLY ?" She throw away her phone, finally, and start caring about me.

"How could you start caring about me just after hearing chaeyoung's name ?" I pout.

"I'm sorry minari. But everyone know chaeyoung is way more interesting than a penguin." Sana said then she stand up.

"How could you ?" What kind of friend is she !

"Come hurry up, you want me to help you or not ?" Sana offered her hand to help me to stand.

"This penguin can stand up by myself. Hmmm.." i pout.

She just smile then follow me to my bedroom. She scan my wardrobe to find any clothes that suit for a dinner. She want me to dress simple yet glamourous and classy.

We are very sure, that chaeyoung would take me to a high class restaurant.

Why ?

First, she is an idol.

Second, she is rich.

Third, high class restaurant would give us more privacy, since our relationship cannot be shown.

 

After several times trying some outfits, finally sana made her decision.

She dress me in a black short dress, a sleeveless one. The dress showed my S-Line very well. She also put a simple silver necklace around my neck. Then she chose a white flat sneakers for me to wear, she don't want to make me getting taller with a heels, since my date today is pretty small. And finally a white purse that she lend me for tonight.

"Perfect ! You really look pretty minari !" She said after done putting some make up on my face.

"Thanks a lot sana chan !" I hugged her.

"No problem, i'm happy that i can make you look this pretty. Pose ! I need to take picture of you being pretty like this." She suddenly took her phone and told me to pose.

I put a V sign and close my eyes without forget to smile. I'm not a fan of selfie, so i often close my eyes when i took a photo.

"Next time, you should open your eyes." She said regretting that i close my eyes when she took a picture of me, but she can't take another picture because we hear our doorbell is ringing.

"She's here." Momo said while lying on the sofa lazily.

"AAAAAA !!!" Sana screamed in silence.

"SHE IS HERE !" She screamed again and still in a mute mode.

I smile at her while putting my hand on my chest and feel my heart beating really fast.

"Be cool mina, be cool. Relax." I told myself while walking to the front door.

"Have fun minari ! Tell me everything when you get home !" Said sana who is still excited about my dinner with chaeyoung.

"Watch out for the paparazi. Hide yourself well." Momo reminds me before i finally open the door knob.

"Bye guys !" I bid my goodbye to my best friends and walk out of my apartment.

 

"Chaeyoung ssi." I saw a small figure standing looking at the beautiful night sky, and again with her hands tucked inside her pockets

"Unnie." She turn around to face me, and i feel my heart almost burst out after seeing her.

She is wearing a white crop top and covered with a black leather jacket, and a dark blue skinny jeans that show her slim leg. She also wear a black sneaker to complete her cool and stylish look. She wearing that black mask again unfortunately, but i still can imagine how pretty she is right now.

"She looks so amazing tonight. Mina calm down." I said to myself when chaeyoung walks towards me.

 

"Unnie.." she stop her step and stand really close to me right now.

"Chae.. chaeyoungah." I don't know what to say.

"You look amazing today !" She said that after scanning me from head to toe.

"Eh ?" That's not me.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her after seeing her smile fade and gave me a confuse look.

"You are wearing a necklace." She touch my necklace, and move her face closer to me to see the necklace.

"Geez, chaeng, you are so close to me now." I talk in my mind while my body is frozen standing there. i can't move my body.

"Who gave you this ?" She finally pull away her body a little bit from me. REALLY A LITTLE BIT. Then she look at me in the eye.

In this state, i can kiss her if i move my head to face her.

"No one, i bought it at a mall." I said while looking somewhere else.

"Is that necklace means something to you? Or it just an accessories?" She ask me again and move again little bit away from.

"Thank god, she move away again." I talk in my mind.

"Nope it just an accessories." I finally can talk to her while looking at her face.

"Hmm.. good." She suddenly look down and put her hands on her pocket and looking for something.

"Chaeng ?" I asked her, because she suddenly walk away from me and stand behind me.

"Mind to lift your hair for a moment." She whispered gently in my ear and make me shiver.

"Eh ?" My brain stop working currently.

"Lift your hair for a moment unnie." She repeat her words.

"Ah.. ne.." i lift my hair a little then i feel a hand removing my necklace and then wrap her hand around my neck.

"Chaeng ?" I call her name again after realizing that she is currently putting a necklace around my neck.

"This is for you. Wear it and never lose it." She whispered again.

"This is for me ?" I said after looking at a necklace hang on my neck with a cute tiger baby shaped liontin.

"And this, this is for me." She said that while showing her necklace with a penguin shaped liontin.

"This is you unnie." She point the penguin liontin.

"And that is me" she point the tiger baby liontin and end her words with a smile.

"Thank you chaeng" why is this kid is so full of surprises.

"Nothing, it just a necklace. This is just the beginning." She smiled and grab my hand.

She linked my arm around hers.

"Let's go ! I'm hungry." Then we walk to the basement.

 

"Please get in unnie." She open her fancy black mercedes door for me.

"Thank you." I get in with her help.

"You drive ?" I asked that little kid.

"I'm not a kid you know." She said, then suddenly she move her body closer to me, I mean very close.

"What are you doing ?"I asked her due to my shock.

"I'm helping you to wear the seatbelt." She said that while pulling the seatbelt.

"I can wear it myself you know." I said.

"Let me treat you like a princess today. Will you ?" She suddenly asked me a un-answerable question.

Then she put her finger on my cheek, stretch my cheek to make me smile.

"Here, you smiling, then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter