Superhero

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

"Ahhh.. let's start this hiphop again." I sighed after i entered dance studio.

But i can't avoid this hiphop since the test will be held in the next two days. I need to be ready for it, i can't failed this one because i don’t have enough money to retake this class in the next semester.

I put down all my belongings on the floor and tie my hair up.

"I miss ballet a lot !" I said in my mind while walking lazily to the speaker.

I play the music and start practicing all the dance move that momo has taught me before. After an hour of practicing i stop and decided to take a rest. I took my phone to check if there's any message from chaeyoung.

I found one new message from chaeyoung and i immediately open it.

 

 

From : chaeyoung

To : mina unnie.

 

Unnie ! Where are you ? Let's have our hiphop class now. Can we ????? :)

 

 

I smiled after reading her text. I can imagine how cute is she if she is here right now and begging me like that. I gain another energy to practice just after imagining that kid being cute, I can’t believe what happen to me lately. Everything change after I let that kid get into my life. I feel I have another reason to live besides for money, I feel that I can be more thankful for my life. She also let me know how it is feels to be loved by someone that I love, she teach me how to feel in love.

.

 

 

From : mina unnie

To : chaeyoung

 

No ! I will learn it myself. You are tired enough after being a superhero for your dad. Just go home. Hehehe i can do it myself now, momo is being a great teacher for me. Hehehehe

Now just go home and take a rest !

 

 

 

I want to surprise her with my hiphop skills. So i refused her hiphop class.

 

 

 

From : chaeyoung

To : mina unnie

 

Why ? You don't miss me ? You don't want to see me ? *crying on the floor*

 

 

 

I giggled after reading her message. She is just a baby, a baby that I miss everyday. I replied her message immediately.

 

 

 

From : mina unnie

To : chaeyoung

 

I miss you too, but i want you to go home and have some rest more ! Don't disobey your unnie ! Hahaahaha

Go home okay ? You need some rest little soldier ! hehehehe

 

 

 

I sent the text, and she quickly reply my message.

 

 

 

 

 

From : chaeyoung

To : mina unnie

 

Hmmm.. okay then, but unnie, don’t push yourself on practicing tonight. And don’t go home to late at night.

See you tomorow unnie ! Love youuu ! ♥

 

 

 

She made me blush by that love you and heart emoji. I text her another love you and ofcourse a heart emoji and start practicing my hiphop again.

"Huh, this is so tiring." I sighed and wiped my sweat from my forehead after dancing for while.

"But i want to surprise my chaeng, it is been always her who give me a surprise, i want to surprise her too ! Come on mina you can do it !" I determined and start practicing again. I want to do something special for her too.

After about 15 minutes practicing, suddenly someone open the dance studio door.

"Eh ? Who could that be ? It already 10 pm now." I talked in my mind.

I can't see that person since it is dark, but i have a bad feeling about this, and i immediately walk towards my handphone. I stop the music and ask that person.

 

 

"Who is that ?" I asked that person.

"Mina, is that you ?" Someone answered me. I know that voice, and that voice scared me. Actually that voice would scared every girl that attend this university.

"What are you doing here at this time alone pretty girl?" That person said while walking closer to me.

"Mark sunbaenim ?" I trembled my voice.

"What are you doing here alone ?" That man asked me again. That man is known as a ert and a scary sunbaenim by the girls in this university. But no one can report his dirty work, because his father is a police and his father is also bad cop. So there's no use on reporting him to the police. Some of his victim has tried to report it, but no one is succeed and that evil keep getting away from his crime.

 

I don't know what to do, but to text my chaeyoung another message before that ert can get closer to me and grab my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

From : mina unnie

To : chaeyoung

 

Help me !

 

 

 

I sent the text and i suddenly feel a grip in my wrist. He took my phone then he play the music again, and he set the volume to the max.

"I'll play the music, and i'll dance with you." He smirked while I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter