Kissing Maniac

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana wake up" mina tried to wake sana up after she finished her shower.

"5 more minutes please." Sana groan and keep hiding under her blanket.

"I have a good news." Mina tried again to wake her up with a different way.

"What’s good news?" Sana asked mina without even trying to open her sleepy eyes.

"I'll tell you after you finish your shower." Mina said that while opening the curtain.

"Is that about tzuyu ? If it's not, wake me up again in 10 minutes." Sana sulked.

"What ? You say 5 minutes just now." Mina shocked at her bestfriend.

"So if it's not about tzuyu please get out and come again after 10 minutes minari." Sana begged mina to let her sleep for another 10 minutes.

"I'm not going out." Mina giggled at that lazy squirrel.

"Why ?" Sana asked her.

"Because it is about tzuyu." Mina smirked.

"WHAT ?? WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE !" Sana immediately jump and sit on her bed.

"It is not fun to say that too soon." Mina wink at sana then run leaving her bestfriend.

"MINARI !!!" Sana quickly gets up and run to catch her bestfriend.

"Stop right there." Mina raise her palm and stop sana who is running crazily.

Sana stop her step without realizing it.

"Take a shower, after that I’ll tell you." Mina pointed her finger to the bathroom.

"And ssshhhttt... momo is still sleeping.. i don't want to disturb her." Mina puts her finger on her lips now to make that squirrel quiet.

"Ayey captain !" Sana gave mina a salute and then walk to the bathroom.

"I never feel this happy to take a shower before in my life." Sana mumbled while walking cheerfully to the bathroom and make mina smile at her.

"What a cute squirrel." She said that in her mind.

 

"I'm ready !" Sana said while sitting herself on the dining table.

"Ready for what ?" Momo asked her while pouring some milk to her glass.

"MINARI I'M READY !" Sana screamed to call mina who still inside her room.

"Ssshhhtt you don't have to scream like that." Said Momo who’s starting to get annoyed.

"I scream if i want to." Sana stick her tongue out.

The two of them always had something to bicker, but deep inside their hearts they love each other more than they love their real siblings.

"MINARI I'M READY !" Sana yelled one more time.

 

"MINA HURRY UP COME OUT, I'LL KILL THIS SQUIRELL SOON IF YOU NOT !" This time momo is the one who is screaming.

 

"I'm sorry i'm sorry." Mina finally get out of her room.

"What take you so long ? Uuugghhh " momo rolled her eyes.

"I'm ready minari ! What is it ?" Sana looked at mina with a high hope.

"So, the good news is..." mina smirked while sana put her hand on her chest to prevent her heart to burst.

"....chaeyoung agreed to meet me and bring tzuyu with her..." mina explain but she was cut by sana's scream, "....sshhhh i haven't done my words"

"Ooppss i'm sorry i'm too excited." Sana apologized and make momo rolled her eyes.

"She told us to meet them at this park..." mina show sana chaeyoung's message with an adress.

"...she said we should be there at 8 pm today, and wear black clothes, or at least dark colored one." Mina finish her words.

"8 pm ?" Sana thought for a moment.

"You don't have anything to do at that time right ?" Mina worried, she don't want to go alone to meet THAT GIRL, she need sana by her side.

"No.. but i will came a little bit late. Is it okay minari ?" Sana explained.

"Why ? Should i tell chaeyoung to change the time ? What time you can be available sana ?" Mina doesn't like the fact that sana will be late.

"No no... you should spend time alone with chaeyoung, minari. The date is supposed to be yours and chaeyoung's, not mine. I'm just like...." sana refused mina's offer.

"An unexpected annoying and noisy disturber?" Momo suddenly joined the conversation and make sana choke.

"That's incredibly rude momo ssi." Sana shocked at momo's word.

"Why ? That's a fact right ?" Said momo with a flat face. But what just momo said is actually true.

"Well.... yes... but no..." sana tried to deny.

"What ever..." sana gave up, "... just meet her at 8 minari, i will come as soon as possible. End of story." Said sana while raise her palm to stop mina from nagging.

"But i can't...." mina tried to speak up but suddenly momo stuffed with a bread.

"Shut up. Meet her at 8. No more but." Momo said that and ended the conversation.

 

 

 

 

Nayeon POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !!

The alarm keep ringing for I don’t know how many time, but no one has any initiative to turn it off.

“Honey turn that alarm off.” That lazy girl groaning and told me to turn off the alarm.

“Why it should be me ?” I nagged.

“I’ll kiss you if you help me turn off that alarm.” Lame excuse was spit from .

“AARRGGHHHH” in the end I turn it off, not because I want her kiss, it just that alarm is actually annoying.

I set the alarm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter