Strawberry Milkshake

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

“Tzuyu ya… can you pass me the medicine.” I asked my bestfriend to pass my medicine. I need to take it twice a day to keep my heart healthy. I was born with a weak heart, and my medicine help my heart to keep beating.

“Of course.” Tzuyu get the medicine from our manager’s bag. “Here.”

“Thanks !” I said.

“Unnie, where is our Americano ?” Dahyun asked Jihyo unnie who walk from the cashier.

“And my strawberry milkshake.” I reminded her about my milkshake. I can’t drink coffee due to my weak heart.

“The waitress will serve it later they are making it now.” Jihyo smiled and sit on the chair.

“Oh okay.” Tzuyu said and back playing with her phone, while Dahyun is surfing the internet to find some article about our first day in college.

While me, I took a glance to the cashier to see if our drinks are already being made. But I saw something else.

Guess what I saw ?

“That ballet dancer!” I said it in my mind. Without realizing I smiled after I look at her. It feels like heaven made me to look at that direction. It feels like I was meant to saw her, that angel.

“Hhhmmmm….” I’m thinking then I poked Tzuyu’s arm.

“What ?” tzuyu ask me and pause her game.

“Please get me a pen. I need to write something.” I asked her to borrow me her pen.

“Wait…” Tzuyu open her bag, “here.” And handed me the pen.

“Thanks a lot !” I pat her head. “We share the same age you know, just different month. Uuughh..” she’s annoyed at me after treating her like a baby.

“Sorry.” I smiled at her then took a piece of tissue and start writing something.

“010234xxxxxx” I write my phone number. “Chaeng23A” then my line id.

“What for ?” Jihyo unnie suddenly asked me.

“Hhmmm…” I look at her and not answering her question.

“You write your phone number and your id line. For what ?” she asked me again.

“Nothing.” I answer her and then back on my writing. “-Chaeyoung-“ I finish my writing and fold the tissue.

“Excuse me. 3 ice Americano and 1 strawberry milkshake.” Said the angel who serve our drinks.

“Ballet dancer unnie ?” Tzuyu shocked after seeing that angel.

“Eh ? Annyeonghaseyo.” She smiled while serving us our drinks.

“You guys know each other?” Jihyo unnie asked us.

“YES !” I said, but in the same time that angel said something too “NO!”.

“What ? Which one is the truth ?” Jihyo unnie is now confused.

Mina immediately making her way leaving us after Jihyo unnie’s word.

“Wait !” I yelled at her. That angel stop her step and stay froze. I stand up and walk towards her.

“You spill something on your shirt.” That angel spill some of my strawberry milkshake while she was serving it hurriedly before.

“Eh ?” she’s confused after I grab her hand and wiped her shirt with the tissue that I write my number and id line on before.

“Your –EH ?-  is cute you know.” I giggle while trying to get rid of that pink stain on her shirt.

“Keep it.” I gave her the tissue, bowed at her and end it with a smile.

“Tha.. thanks.” I barely can hear her voice.

“No problem Mina unnie.” I smiled once again and back to my seat, and she walks back to her spot.

 

“You know her.” Jihyo unnie state that.

“Nope.” Tzuyu suddenly said that, “She likes her.” Tzuyu smirk at me.

“What ? NO !” I said that while stepping on her feet.

“What Chaeyoung ? You like he…” before Jihyo unnie can finish her word Dahyun interrupt.

“Chaeyoung likes the waitress uniform. Right Chaeyoung ?” said Dahyun while glaring at Tzuyu.

“Ye… yeesss…” I stuttered my word.

“Oooppss.” Tzuyu whispered that to me, “Mian.” She move her lips and feeling guilty.

“What ? Waitress uniform ?” Jihyo unnie furrow her eyebrows.

“Yes, she is.” Tzuyu said that to fix her mistake before.

“This is only your first day and you already become this weird chaeyoung ?” Jihyo unnie giggle at me.

“Maybe. Hahaha” me tzuyu and dahyun unnie laugh awkwardly to get away with this.

 

“Ya hisshh !” I knock tzuyu’s head.

“I’m sorry !” she apologize right away.

“That was close.” Dahyun unnie said. “And you chaeyoung ssi ! How dare you do something like that in front of Jihyo unnie before?!” she is now scolding me.

I look down, not dare to face Dahyun unnie.

“Thank god I can come up with –she likes the waitress uniform- thing before. Hisshhh.” Now It’s my turn to get knocked.

“Do you think she will text you later?” Dahyun unnie smirked and suddenly transformed into another person.

“Huuffttt. I thought you are going to kills us.” Tzuyu sigh in relief.

“I hope so.” I smile thinking about it.

“This kid is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter