Chaeyoung Coupons

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice Hospital

"Excuse me, i'm looking for miss kyulkyung ?" Chaeyoung asked the nurse on the front office.

"Oh, wait a minute." The nurse look for the name kyulkyung on her computer.

"Yes of course." Said chaeyoung.

"Try harder." Mina said again to chayeoung.

"I have. But i still can't remember who is kyulkyung." Chaeyoung desprate.

"Hmmm.. any relative ? Old friend ? Fellow trainee ?" Mina tried to help chaeyoung to remember.

"I swear, i can't remember anyone name kyulkyung." Chaeyoung answered mina.

"Miss kyulkyung is in VIP room, room.... A-23." Said the nurse.

"Oh thank you." Said chaeyoung, "and where is the room A-23 located ?"

"Just keep straight, there's a door on the left, gets in and look for number 23." Said the nurse.

"Oh okay. Thank you." Chaeyoung bowed at the nurse and left with mina to find the room A-23.

 

"Ah, that's must be the door." Said mina and drag chaeyoung hands with her to enter the door.

"Now let's find that room 23." Chaeyoung said.

"Woah.. this hospital looks really fancy. I feel like i'm walking at a five star hotel coridor. Isn't it chaeyoung ssi ?" Said mina while looking around the VIP rooms coridor.

"Ye.. yeah.. i guess." Said chaeyoung. For chaeyoung this coridor looks oridnary, since she came from a very rich family.

"Here !" Said mina while pointing that room 23.

"Ah. Let's get in." Chaeyoung open the door.

They get in and find no one except a girl who is laying on the bed. They walk closer to see that girl.

"Oh my god" chaeyoung whispered to mina since she didn't want to wake the sleeping girl.

"What ? Why ? You know her ?" Mina asked her.

"No i don't know her, but she know me for sure." Chaeyoung said while still can't close .

"How can you know that she know you ?" Mina is confused.

"She is one of the IOI members." Chaeyoung said while reading the information board about that girl.

"That group just debuted 4 days ago. So i don't really know the members except somi, my bestfriend." Chaeyoung said.

"And how can she know you ?" Mina is curious.

"Somi said she is a fan of mine. Or i can say a big big fan of mine. When i pay a visit to IOI waiting room yesterday, that girl approached me, she called my name and gave me cup of chinese tea. So that's why i'm sure she know me." Chaeyoung explain it mina.

"Oh. And how can your number be her emergency call ? How on earth she now your number ?" Mina ask again.

"I don't know... maybe somi gave her my number ?" Said chaeyoung and then walk towards mina who is now sitting beside the bed.

"So she is chinese. That's why she gave me a chinese tea yesterday." Said chaeyoung while place herself on a chair beside mina.

 

"Oh mina unnie." Chaeyoung suddenly called mina who is still looking at the pretty girl.

"She is pretty." Mina said.

"Eh ?" Chaeyoung said that with mina style.

"Hahaha. You tried to imitate my eh? ?" Mina giggle.

"No." Chaeyoung pout since she doesn't like her mina said that sleeping girl is pretty.

"What's wrong with that pout ?" Said mina.

"She is pretty huh ?" Said the jealous chaeyoung.

"You jealous ?" Mina smirked.

“What ? No. I’m just asking.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and make mina giggle.

“Stop giggling.” Chaeyoung pout again, and make mina smile sweetly to her.

“Geez that smile is sweeter than a strawberry milkshake.” Chaeyoung talk in her mind and make her smile without relizing it.

“Ya kid ! Why are smiling ?” mina snap her finger to wake chaeyoung up.

“What ? Nothing.” Chaeyoung is blushing had now.

“Weird.” Said the weird ballet dancer.

“Ah mina unnie.” Chaeyoung remember about that piece of paper she want it to give mina before.

“Yes ?” mina look at chaeyoung.

“I want to give you something.” Said chaeyoung while wandering her pocket to find the paper.

“What is that ?” mina feel her heart is beating very hard. “What else did she prepare ? This kid is really full of surprises.” Said mina in her mind.

“Ah. Here !” chaeyoung handed the paper to mina.

“What is this ?” said mina while looking on that white paper which is still folded.

“Open it. See for yourself.” Chaeyoung said that while looking away from mine because she is too shy.

 

“A coupon ?  No, coupons ?” mina asked chaeyoung after reading the paper. “Coupons ? I thought it would be another letter or drawings. This kid is also very unpredictable.” Mina again talk in her mind.

“Yes coupons. You can use it on me.” Said chaeyoung.

“On you ?” she asked chaeyoung again.

“Yes mina unnie.” Chaeyoung answered the confused ballet dancer again.

“So I gave you 6 coupons. You can use it on me.” Chaeyoung explained.

“So if I use this walk me home coupons for examples, you will walk me home ?” mina asked chaeyoung while still looking at the coupons.

“Yes, you are correct. But to activate this coupons you must give me a feedback, it can be a compliment or something that you don’t like from me. Simple right ?” chaeyoung told mina about the activation code.

“Hhmmm… it is simple.” Said mina.

“Read the red sentences under the coupons.” Chaeyoung told mina.

“Oh, wait.” Mina almost missed the most important thing.

“You will get a date wih chaeyoung every time you use 2 coupons.” Mina read it.

“Amazing right ? I put all my heart making this coupons.” Said chaeyoung while hiding her face from mina.

“A date ?” mina confused. “You mean date ? You and me spending time together kind of date ?”

“Yup.” Chaeyoung said after manage to stop her blushing.

Mina tilt her head.

“You don’t like the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter