And I Still Love You

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

“Are you okay with it ?” tzuyu asked me with her face full of worries.

“Yup. We prepare the answer for all the possible question right ?” I answered calmly.

“Yes we have. But..” she still worrying me.

“Hey, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I smiled at her and she immediately hug me.

“Ne Chingu ! Why something like this must happen to you ! It is not fair !” she almost cry.

“Ya ! Don’t you ever dare to cry because of me !” I pulled away from her and look her in the eye.

“I hate that chinese smartphone company, I will never buy their product !” she yelled.

“Hahahaha. Me too. But now we should forget about it and focus on our job. Okay ?” I tried to calm her down.

“Okay.” She said after calming herself down.

“We’re here ! Chaeyoung-ah, greet the media well. Don’t mind the haters okay ?” jihyo unnie is worry about me to. Practically everyone on this van is worry about me.

“Just do the greetings. I’ll talk for the group today.” Dahyun unnie as the oldest said.

“No. It’s okay. This is my problem, not yours. Don’t make me feel not good to you unnie.” I denied her.

“After all this long friendship, you still can feel not good to me ?” dahyun unnie insisted.

“No, I want to talk. I want to defend my dad. Just let me.” I said with a very serious tone.

“I’m speechless. Okay then leader-nim.” Dahyun unnie shakes her head.

“Ready kids ?” jihyo unnie ask us and we all nod our head.

 

I get down from the van first, and stand there waiting for the girls get down then we walk to greet the media. All the flash already flooded us. We saw more cameras today, the news stations also brought their press here today.

“Hana Dul Set !” I shouted after we line up infront of the press.

“We are the Awesomeness ! Annyeonghaseyo we are Geneliate !” we greet the media then we bowed.

“Chaeyoung ! Please give us your thought about your dad’s fraud !” I hear someone asked me that.

“The first question that they ask really must be that ? How cruel !” I heard tzuyu whispering.

I bowed before I start to speak.

“I’m sorry for the bad news you guys have read about my dad. But it is not a fact. It’s just a rumor, and that can be wrong. I’m very sure that my dad would never do any fraud like that. Please wait for the official statement from the police before we can judge my dad. “ I bowed again after finish my sentences.

“Have you talk to your dad chaeyoung ?” another man asked me.

“Yes I have a phone call with him yesterday night. And he is okay, he is trying to be strong for me.” I answered him.

“Chaeyoung, how if your dad is really done the fraud ?” someone asked me another question.

“I never thought about that yet, since I’m very sure my dad will never do any fraud.” I answered while holding my anger really hard.

“Chaeyoung, what…” someone is going to ask me a question than dahyun unnie stop him.

“Hana Dul Set !” dahyun unnie shout after seeing jihyo unnie gesture us to stop anwering questions and just get in to the building.

“We are Geneliate ! Kamsahamnida.” We bid our goodbye and not forget to bow.

“Sorry for taking over the greet.” Dahyun unnie whispered.

“No It’s okay.” I smiled.

 

“Chaeyoung fighting !”, “ Unnie we always here for you !”, “Unnie please take this to cheer you up !”, “Unnie don’t listen to the hater !”, “Chaeyoung saranghae !”, thankfully I still have “lights” who still supporting me no matter what. I received many gifts from them today, much more than tzuyu.

“Kamsahaminda !”, “Gomawo !”, “Na do saranghae !” I bowed many times to them. I feel very grateful to have them by my side.

 

Finally we arrive at our waiting room. Like usually we need to wait for a long time for our turn, but today we decided to just stay at the waiting room to calm ourself. Tzuyu who always bored and ask me to walk around with me, just lay herself down to get some rest today. She don’t want to disturb me today, she understand me too much.

I lay myself on a sofa and took my phone and found some messages from mina unnie. I smiled before I even open it. Turns out I receive tons of message from that full of worries penguin.

 

 

From : Mina unnie

To : Chaeyoung

 

1. Ya kid ! Where are you ?

2. Are you okay ?

3. You don’t know how worry I am !

4. Reply my message can you ?

5. Chaeyoung ! Son Chae Young !

6. Where are you now ? What are you doing ?

7. I miss you. Please anwer me.

8. Chaeyoung !!!!!!

 

I also found 12 missed calls from her. Suddenly I feel my eyes wet by tears. I never feel this before, feel to be loved and cared this much by someone. My mother never do this to me, she’s not even try to contact me after what happen to dad.

I immediately cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter