Complete !

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

“You ready ?” she hold my hands and smiling while she fix her sight on my eyes. I feel her eyes filled with lot of excitement and joy today. No more sick chaeyoung or depressed chaeyoung, just the cheerful and loveable chaeyoung is shown right now.

“Yes I am.” I answered her sofly while smiling my sweetest smile.

“No, you’re not ready ? Where’s the spirit unnie ? I barely can hear your voice !” she teased me while crossing her arms.

“YES SIR I AM READY !” I shouted this time, trying to even her over limited spirit.

“That’s it ! Now we are ready !” she tapped my cheek twice and smile her widest smile and not forget to mention, her dimples were shown deeper than ever, THE CUTEST !

She hold my hands again and finally we start the journey to that beautiful mountain.

 

“Wait.” She suddenly stop after two step entering the front gate.

“Why ?” I asked her. “I forgot something.” She said that then suddenly she open her mask.

“Hey ! What are you doing ?” I asked her panicky.

“No one is here. Just you and me.” She point her finger to me then to her chest.

“But, we don’t know yet…” I tried to convince her to put her mask on again.

“Unnie, I want to breathe this fresh air. We can’t have fresh air like this back in seoul.” She smile then put her mask in her pocket.

“But…” I worried, “Aaaahhhhhh….” She close her eyes and breathe deeply.

I am worried, but seeing her enjoying the air like that make me step down and let her removed her mask. By the way, that means I can look at her beautiful face all the time right ?

“But be careful okay. Quickly wear your mask when we meet anyone. Arrasso ?” I said.

“YES SIR I GET IT !” she imitate me before and ofcourse I giggled at that.

“Okay than soldier. Now let’s explore this mountain !” I interlock my finger to hers and we start again our step to the best hiking adventure ever.

 

“Have you ever climb a mountain unnie ?” she asked me while we strolling on the path.

“Hmmm.. I guess my parents once brought me to a mountain when I was 5, but I don’t remember anything about it.” I answer.

“Oh I see. But you don’t hate mountain right ?” she asked me while rubbing her thumbs on my hands.

“No, I don’t hate mountain.” I smiled at her.

“Good then  I’ll make sure your first experience on climbing a mountain is fun and memorable.” She said.

“As long I did it with you, I will never can forget it chaeyoung-ah” I talked in my mind.

“Oh unnie, you know why I like climbing a mountain ?” she asked me while walking with a beautiful view beside us.

“No, why ?” I asked her.

“Because it is good for my heart. And I love the feel when we reach the top. You know the feel when you achieve something with a lot of effort and rewarded by a breathtaking views.” She said while looking at the scenery.

“Oh.. I see.. Oh chaeyoung-ah !” I suddenly remember something that is really important after hearing her words.

“What ?” she stop her step and ask me.

“Have you take your medicine this morning ?” I asked her. “Yes I have.” I sighed a relief.

“And…” I asked her before continue our step. “What else unnie ?” she looked at me.

“Do you bring the medicine now ?” I asked her. “Yes I bring it.” She answered me with a good news.

“Okay good. Let’s continue.” I smiled then we start our journey again.

 

We already walk for around 1 hour now. I didn’t feel tired at all, since that kid suddenly become really talkative today. She keeps talking and telling me different stories. She talked about her dad, her mom, her families, and also her job. She even told some funny episode about her teammate. She also told me a very surprising good news. She told me that finally nayeon unnie accepted her hyung proposal and now they already engaged !

“Wow !” I screamed out of excitement.

“Right ! Finally she said yes. Hyung even treat me a barbeque when she told me about that good news.” She said while touching her stomach.

“You hungry unnie ?” she randomly asked my stomach condition.

“Hmmm.. maybe..” I can’t lie that I’m not hungry, besides, she told me to eat less for today’s breakfast, and I did that.

“Good. Let me cook you a Kimchi Fried Rice.” She said that then suddenly she drag me somewhere.

 

“Wow !” she surprise me again.

I saw a table with two chair in the middle of the woods and some kitchen set beside it.

“Tadaaaa…” she smile while presenting the portable kitchen.

“How can there be a kitchen in the middle of a forest ?” I asked her while looking around.

“What can’t chaeyoung do ?” she nodded her head proudly.

“Eeeiii..” I can’t believe she prepare something like this for our journey.

“Sit here while I cook the Kimchi Fried Rice.” She said that while dragging a chair for me to sit.

“Thanks.” I sit on the chair. I saw some magazines on the table. “I prepared that for you to read incase you are bored while waiting for me cooking.” She said that and then she walk to the portable kitchen.

“You know what unnie ?” she said before start cooking. “What ?” I asked her.

“I spent two days learning on how to use this electric stove and also the Kimchi Fried Rice recipe.” She said.

“You are really something.” I’m blushing. She throw a smile at me again then start the cooking.

After cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter