Table 24

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

 

From : Chaeyoung

To : Mina

 

You finally replied to my message ! :D Your welcome unnie !

Btw, i lied before that i want to learn how to ballet. ㅋㅋㅋ It just for fanservice.

I supposed you already sleeping?

Good night unnie ! Hope i can see you tomorrow ! :)

 

 

I giggle after reading her message. This kid is really different from what i saw today when she is performing.

She was a really cool fierce and charismatic rapper, but now she is just a little kid who even put a smile emoji on her message.

"Should i reply her message ? Or should i reply to it by tomorrow and tell her that i already sleeping last night?" I face another dilemma.

But in the end i decided to reply her message tomorrow morning, since it is already late at night, she probably need some sleep right now, i don't want to disturb her.

 

I put my phone on the table and then get myself back lying on my bed.

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

"Hana Dul Set !" Our fierce leader shout.

"We are Genialite ! Kamsahamnida !" We say goodbye to our fans.

We all waving our hands to our "lights', we also throwing a lot of heart with our hands, and not to forget we are also doing many V sign to please our fans.

Our fans are a really professional photographer. So we always try to look our best in front of them.

 

"Good job guys !" Said our leader. "We finish another show today, and i hope tomorrow show would be better than this one."

Me and Dahyun unnie nod at her and then we greet the staff and walk to our waiting room to pack our things and go home.

"Come on Chaengie !" I call my chingu who is smiling while looking at her phone.

"Go i'll catch up later !" She let me go first.

"Okay then, let's go unnie." I grabbed Dahyun unnie arm and then we walk to our van.

 

"Hi ! Sorry for waiting." Finally Chaeng gets into the van.

"What did you do?" Dahyun unnie ask her.

"Nothing. I just went to the toilet." She said.

"Nothing ? You were smiling while looking at your phone." I saw what she did.

"Sssshhhhttt. I will tell you when we got home." She put her finger on and told me to keep quiet.

 

On our way home, i remembered about that cookies. Yup the cookies from the cute squirrel. I took it from my bag and scanning it.

"Unnie, Chaeng. You guys wants some cookies?" I open the jar and offer them.

"Where did you get it ?" Chaeng ask me.

"A cute squirrel gave me this morning. Sadly i was not able to know her name." I’m actually disappointed.

"No I’m full. Eat it yourself." Chaeng said.

"Me too. I'm not in the mood eating cookies." Dahyun unnie refused my cookies too.

"Okay then." I lay back and took one of the cookies and took a bite.

 

"God d*mnit !" I shocked at what i just eat.

"What happened ?" Dahyun unnie asked me.

"This taste is really weird !" I threw away the cookies and make the two laughing.

"Is it that bad until you curse?" Suddenly Jihyo unnie joined the conversation.

"Ooppsss. I'm sorry. But seriously the taste is very weird." I explained myself.

 

*click* *click click* *click*

I took a photo of that cookie jar.

"You said that is really bad, but now you taking a photo of it." Chaeng asked me confusedly.

"It is. But i appreciate all of the gift from my fans. Especially cute fans." I smirked at her.

"Geez. You should find that squirrel soon!" Chaeng whispered to me.

Well, we always hide our love relationship from Jihyo unnie, since we have a dating ban as an idol. So we always talk about hot girls secretly behind her back. Sorry Jihyo unnie.

“Now tell me why are you smiling before ?” I asked Chaeng one more time as we already got home and Jihyo unnie already back to her home.

“That weird ballet dancer replied to my message.” She is now smiling again.

“Congratulations Chaengie ! What did she say?” I’m curious.

“She said that I didn’t do anything wrong, otherwise she thanked me.” She said that while doodling on a sketchbook.

“And then? What did you reply her after that?” I’m getting more and more curious.

“I told her that i lied about willing to learn how to ballet, and I really hope to see her again tomorrow.” Chaeng explained.

“And then and then?” I’m excited!

“And then she didn’t reply to my message yet, I guess she is already sleeping.” Her words disappoint me this time.

“Too bad. I was getting really excited before.” I pout and then lay myself on my bed. I sleep with Chaengie in this room, while Dahyun unnie on the other room.

“You not going to sleep Chaeng? We still have classes tomorrow morning.” I asked my small friend who’s still doodling.

“Just a minute. I need to finish this one right now.” She said without looking at me.

“What’s so urgent?” I’m curious and then stand up and walk towards that artist.

“Woah. You are really an aggressive girl huh?” I’m shocked at what I saw.

“I am! HAHAHA” she smirked at me.

“Geez, I wish I know that squirrel name, I could be more aggressive than you!” i feel really disappointed right now.

“Don’t worry I will ask Mina about that squirrel, IF, just IF, I can meet her tomorrow.” She said that and give me some hope.

“You are the best!” i said that while hugging my bestfriend.

“Please Tzuyu, please don’t ruin my drawing.” She is begging me.

“Oh no, I’m sorry, did I ruin it already?” I was so shock, she could kill me with that pencil that’s she holding right now if I accidently ruin her drawing.

“This is your lucky day, it is not ruined, but you almost, ALMOST, ruined it.” She said while clinching her teeth.

“Thank God, she still let me breath today.” I sighed a relief and make Chaeyoung giggle.

“Go to sleep! I need some peace to finish this drawing.” She told me to go to sleep.

“Okay, I’ll dream about that squirrel tonight, so don’t disturb my sleep.” I walk back to my bed and lay myself.

 

“Oh ya, I forget, what time should i get up tomorrow?” she ask me a very cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter