Finally She Said Yes

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

It is already 6 pm now, and she hasn’t come home yet. She said she will meet her senior today after her class. She is asking her senior help for this week test. She want to ask some tips about drumming so she can pass the test easily. But she hasn’t come home yet, she said she will be home around 5pm, but where is she now?

I took my phone and start texting her, since I am starting to feel worry.

 

 

From : Nayeon

To : Jungyeon

It is already 6 PM, where are you ? Are you okay ?

 

 

I didn’t expect she will reply my message that fast since she might be still driving her bike on the way home, but she reply my message quicker than I thought.

 

 

From : Jungyeon

To : Nayeon

You missed me alredy? HAHAHAHAH

Wait, I’m home soon. 3 minutes. Start the countdown.

 

 

I sighed after reading her message, I feel relief that she is okay and will come home soon. After exactly 3 minutes my doorbell rings.

“See. 3 minutes.” She said that as soon I open the door for her.

“So what ?” I pretend not to care.

“Should I go again ? You seems not missing me.” She pouted and still not stepping her feet inside our apartment.

“Go, and buy us some dinner.” I said that without looking back at her.

“But I already buy us some dinner.” She surprised me. I saw a box of chicken on her hand when I turn around to look if she say the truth.

“How can ? You remember to buy dinner ?” I still can’t believe she actually remember it.

“Of course I remember. I also bought this notebooks that you asked me before.” She show the notebooks that I asked her to buy It on the way home.

“Your brain finally working ? Is that because that senior ?” I smirked.

“Yaa.. my brain always working. If not how can I be the best drummer that Once Unversity ever has huh ?” she swiped her nose with her finger.

“So high of yourself.” I rolled my eyes.

“So do you miss me or not ?” that yoo jung yeon still standing in front of the door.

“Just get in now. I’m hungry.” I walk leaving her there.

“Eeeeiii.. you miss the chicken more than this cool drummer ?” she finally step in and close the door.

“Yes I am.” I said and hide my smile from her.

 

“Give me the chicken, I’ll prepare it and you take a shower now. You smell like cigarette now.” I close my nose with my hand.

“My senior smokes a lot. I almost fainted before.” She said and makes me relief that she is not the one who smokes.

“Don’t ever smoke ! You hear me ?” I fix a deadly glare to her.

“Yes mom.” She smile.

“I’m not your mom.” I said.

“Well, you wait for me to come home, you asking where I am, you also prepare me a dinner, you told me to take a shower, and you worry about me if I smoke or not. If you are not my mom, than what are you ?” she asked me a very complicated question.

“Soon to be wife ?” I talk to my mind and not let it spit from my mouth.

“Your babysitter.” I smirk at her.

“I’m not a baby.” She pout.

“Aiisshhh.. we never gonna end this conversation, now just take a shower, the chicken is getting cold.” I really leave her now and went to the kitchen.

 

“Soon to be wife ?” I ask myself while tiptoeing try to reach a plate on the top cabinet.

“Am I ready ? Can I be a good wife for her ?” that question keep popping up on my minds for days or maybe weeks. I live with this worry even though she already told me that she defenetly going to except me as it is.

“Ah jungyeon-ah. You really killing me slowly.” I sigh then I put the chicken on the plate and bring the plate to our dinning table.

“Jungyeon-ah ! hurry up I am hungry !” I scream calling that kid.

“Wait, I need to put my clothes on.” She yell from the bathroom and make me smile without any reason.

 

“Ah ! Let’s eat !” finally she get out from the bathroom.

“Finally… I’m starving .” I rolled my eyes then wait for her to sit on the chair.

“Let’s eat.” I smile looking at the chicken.

“You finally smile after looking at that chicken.” She pout again.

“Why ? You jealous to those chickens ?” I smirk.

“Yes I am.” She sigh and rest her head on her hand.

“Eat.” I told her to eat.

“My senior treat me a bowl of jajjangmyeon before. I’m still full.” She shock me.

“Then why buy this much of chicken ?!?!” I yelled at her.

“You like this chicken so I buy much of it. And we can put this on the fridge if you can’t finish it all and I’ll finish it tomorrow. There’s always a space for chicken in my stomach.” She smile.

“Haissshhh.. Still, eat some. Don’t make me eat alone.” I knock her head.

“Well, okay if you push me to.” She smile and immediately took one of the chicken.

“Aigooo.. you really only a year younger than me ?” I asked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter