She Lied to Me

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“Hana Dul Set !” our poor leader-nim shouted.

“We are Geneliate ! Kamsahamnida !” we bid our goodbye after finish the recording.

“Gomawo ! Saranghae !” I was interacting with the fans like we usually do then suddenly our leader-nim run to the backstage and dragged us with her.

 

“Hey Hey !” dahyun unnie yelled.

“What’s with the rush leader-nim ?” I asked that poor cub.

“Sorry sorry, but this is really emergency” said chaeyoung who just lock the bathroom door.

“How emergency is this until you dragged us to the bathroom and even locked it ?” dahyun unnie still pissed after getting dragged by a kid.

“It’s about my dad.” chaeyoung said and shut both my and dahyun unnie’s mouth.

“Oh, okay continue..” dahyun unnie finally understand why is chaeyoung being rushed before.

“Well, remember the day we shoot the commercial with kyulkyung unnie ?” she asked us.

“Yes I remember, why ?” I answered her.

“That day, she gave me this. This red flashdisk. She said that I will need it soon, but I never check the flashdisk since I actually still hate her that day.” Said chaeyoung than she told us to get closer to her.

“I almost forgot about the flashdisk until I accidently found this inside my bag 1 hour ago before we start the recording. I check this on jihyo unnie’s laptop and guess what I found.” She whispered.

“What ?” dahyun unni asked her.

“I found a CCTV record of Mr. Zhou a.k.a the owner of that ing chinese smartphone company that fooled my dad, with one of his employee. The recording show us that Mr. Zhou was actually the one who installed the account stealer program into the smartphone. Not my dad !” leader-nim finished her words.

“So you mean this is the proof that your dad is innocent and the culprit is actually Mr. Zhou ?” I asked her.

“Yes ! I have to clear my dad’s name with this !” chaeyoung said.

“Wait, you get this from Kyulkyung ?” dahyun unnie suddenly asked.

“Yes, weird right ? She is the daughter of Mr. Zhou, but she gave me this.” Chaeyoung said while looking at the flashdisk.

“Unnie, you should thank her and stop hating her.” I said sincerely. Even though I hate that kyulkyung unnie, but this good action of her change my mindset about her.

“Yes, you should thank her chaeng. She risk her relationship with her dad for you. For her love.” Dahyun unnie said that sincerely.

“Yes, I know. I have planned it. I will thank her for sure.” Chaeyoung lowered her head.

“BUT !” suddenly she screamed.

“Geez, stop making me shock kid !” dahyun unnie pissed again after the scream.

“Sorry unnie… but now I need your help guys !” she said that after apologizing.

“What ? How can we help ?” I asked that on fire leader-nim.

 

“First I need dahyun unnie to bring this blue flashdisk to the trio’s house and stay there. Don’t come back home to our dorm, Mr. Zhou’s man might come to our dorm to seek a revenge after me later.” She gave a blue flashdisk to dahyun unnie.

“Okay, that is scary. What is this ?” dahyun unnie asked chaeyoung.

“That’s a copy of the evidence. Keep it with you and never lose it unnie.” That leader-nim is smart enough to make a copy of it.

“Now you ne chingu…” she hold my shoulder.

“I need you to come with me to the press conference tonight. My dad will be there and also the press. I will play that video so everyone can see, and clear my dad’s name. will you help me ?” she beg me.

“No worry, I’ll help you !” I smiled at her.

“Nice ! Saranghaee !” she hugged me.

“Now let’s get back to the dorm, to get our bike and dahyun unnie you should hurry go to the trio’s apartment as soon as we arrive at our dorm. Okay ?” chaeyoung said that before open the bathroom door followed by our nod.

“Good. Thanks guys !” she managed to smile before we get outside and start our mission.

 

After we arrive at the dorm, and our manager leave us alone, we immediately start preparing for the mission.

“Bye guys ! I’m going to the trio’s apartment now, take care and goodluck !” said dahyun unnie before leaving the dorm.

“Okay let’s save your dad !” I said with a lot of excitement.

“Wait, we need to go to my hyung’s place first, I’m gonna need her help.” She said while fixing her mask and helmet.

“What for ?” I asked her.

“Well, to distract Mr. Yoo attention so I can easily monopolize the situation.” She answered and then we hit the gas and race to jungyeon unnie’s apartment.

 

DING DONG DING DING DING DONG !

Chaeyoung keep ringing the doorbell while still no answer from the people behind that door.

“Geez are they even home ?” chaeyoung started to worry and ring the bell one last time.

“WAAAIIIIITTTTT !” I hear someone screaming from inside.

“Get your clothes on !” we hear barely can hear that.

“Are we disturbing their make out session ?” chaeyoung asked me.

“Maybe, jungyeon unnie just told my sister to dress up if I’m not misheard it.” I shaked my head.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo ! Get in !” jungyeon unnie suddenly open the door and quickly let us get in.

“We are very sorry, we disturb your.. uh you guys are..” chaeyoung flustered her words.

“Shut up ! Just tell me what do you want.” Jungyeon unnie shut chaeyoung’s mouth with her palm.

“Unnieee !” I screamed and quickly hug my sister who just came out from her room.

“My princess what are you doing here ?” nayeon unnie pat my head.

“I need my hyung’s help !” chaeyoung answer it for me.

“My help ?” jungyeon unnie shock.

Chaeyoung explained everything to her hyung. The good news is, her hyung immediately agreed to help us.

“Take care you guys, and good luck !” nayeon unnie said that while walk us to the front door.

“Come home safely and be useful !” she then kiss jungyeon unnie before we run to the basement to get our bike.

 

“Okay here’s the plan.” Chaeyoung start leading this mission as soon we arrive at the press conference. We all wearing our mask and cap to hide our identity.

“See that projector ?” she point a projector that connected to a laptop.

“Tzuyu you need to plug this into that laptop and play the video for me. Jungyeon unnie, you need to get you dad’s atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter