I Will Wait For You

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shooting Site

“Now let’s finish this scene in one take.” Chaeyoung whispered to kyulkyung who is standing infront of her right now.

“Yes sunbae.” Kyulkyung nod her head. “Thanks.” Chaeyoung manage to say that before the director clap the slate.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend ?” chaeyoung asked kyulkyung with a deep smile while kneeling.

Kyulkyung grabbed chaeyoung’s arm and make her stand, then she move her body closer and closer to chaeyoung while closing her eyes, and then she kissed chaeyoung’s lips.

“Now, kiss with all your heart.” Said the director.

Chaeyoung quickly wrap her arm around kyulkyung waist, who is not dare to do anything more than kissing chaeyoung right now, after hearing the director. She pull kyulkyung closer to her body.

“Pretend that she is mina chaeng, come on you can do it.” Chaeyoung said that in her mind.

“Chaeng, kyulkyung, smile.” The director want the kiss looks sweeter with a smile.

After 3 minutes of kissing, finally the director told them to pull away from each other.

“Say the last line kyulkyung.” He told kyulkyung to said the last line.

“Yes. Yes I will.” Kyulkyung tried her best to smile and act happy, while her hearts actually feels hurt just to look at chaeyoung’s face.

“and… cut !” the director end the shooting followed by everyone clapping and cheering.

“Kamsahamnida !” said chaeyoung and kyulkyung while bowing at the staff.

 

“Thank you kyulkyung unnie.” Chaeyoung smiled at the older and bow.

“Thank you too sunbae, and also sorry for everything.” Kyulkyung bowed and make her way leaving chaeyoung.

“Wait unnie.” Chaeyoung stopped kyulkyung steps.

“You can call me chaeyoung, no need the sunbae.” Chaeyoung said.

“Oh, yes. Thanks. Chaeyoung ssi.” Kyulkyung said and bowed to chaeyoung for the last time.

 

“Man ! That kiss was really pretty !” tzuyu run towards chaeyoung and grabbed her shoulder.

“is that how you kiss mina unnie before ?” the maknae asked again.

“No.” chaeyoung answered her.

“Huh ?” tzuyu is confused.

“It is hotter than this. That was nothing compare to the one I did with mina unnie.” Chaeyoung smirked and look at tzuyu.

“Ah really ?” tzuyu said that while smiling weirdly.

“Ya ! Maknae. Don’t think anything dirty, you ert.” Chaeyoung knock tzuyu’s head.

“Ouch. I’m not.” Tzuyu deny. “Aigoo… you should see your face before.” Chaeyoung said.

“Where is dahyun unnie ?” chaeyoung ask tzuyu.

“She’s been texting momo unnie for like an hour. She is not interested to anything right now, except that dancing machine.” Tzuyu answered while they both walking to the dressing room.

 

 

To : mina unnie

From : chaeyoung

I'M DONE ! I'M FINALLY DONE !

NOW I REALLY WANT TO KISS THE REAL MINA UNNIE ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'll be on my way to college in 15 minutes, i need to clean up my make up first.

Oh ya unnie, i'll visit your dance studio today since dahyun unnie need to meet momo unnie later.

See you later my princess :)

 

 

Chaeyoung send the message and then start removing all the make up that covering her baby face.

"See... you can get her number without my help." Chaeyoung said that while rubbing her cheek.

"Hehehe." Dahyun only giggle after the younger words.

"How is momo unnie ? She looks... scary..." chaeyoung asked dahyun who still smiling looking at her phone.

"She is not scary at all ! Her true self is an opposite with her dance club president version." Dahyun answer.

"Good to know that. Now i can peacefully give you to momo unnie." Chaeyoung smirk.

"She'll be mine soon !" Dahyun determined.

"Tzuyu, we'll going to the dance studio A after this, you want to come with us?" Chaeyoung asked the maknae.

"The squirrel will be there ?" She asked the short haired girl back.

"I guess.. she should be..." chaeng answered her.

"Okay, i'll come with you guys !" Tzuyu answered happily.

"Wait, is this going to be like a triple date ?" Dahyun smirk.

"Maybe..." chaeyoung answer and make everyone giggle.

 

"What ? What are you guys laughing at ?" Suddenly jihyo unnie get into the dressing room.

"Eh ?" Chaeyoung shock.

"We.. hmm.. we are going to the dance studio A after this.. we are going to see dahyun unnie practice the university promotion project." Tzuyu save the day.

"You all going to come ?" Jihyo asked the girls again.

"Yess.. she.. dahyun unnie.. said she want to... she want to... ask for our opinion." Chaeyoung barely can complete her sentences.

"Oohh.. okay ! Then i will have my freetime then tonight." Jihyo cheered happily.

"Yes.. yess.. you DON'T NEED TO BE WITH US TONIGHT." Tzuyu said that while opening her eye wider to her unnies.

The unnies smirk back to her, and unfortunately jihyo notice that.

"Why are you guys smirking ? You really happy that i DON'T NEED TO BE WITH YOU GUYS TONIGHT ?" Jihyo opened her eyes to the widest.

"Eihhh no no... what are you saying unnie ?? I love you, wait we love you so much !" Dahyun quickly stand up and hugged her manager.

"Right guys ?" Dahyun look back and gestured the maknae to hug the manager.

"Yes ! We love you unnie !" Said the three while making a group hug with her manager.

"I know you all love me. But just don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter