Break It

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu ya !" Chaeyoung called her bestfriend after getting out of the cafe.

"Wassup ! We are late, hurry up !" Tzuyu said.

"What did you tell Jihyo unnie ?" Chaeyoung asked her best friend while walking to their van.

"I said Chaeyoung is hungry and want to buy a glass of strawberry milkshake. Like you told me to tell her." Tzuyu explain.

"But where is your strawberry milkshake?" Tzuyu is confuse right now.

"I told jihyo unnie that you buy a strawberry milkshake ! And where the hell is it chaeng ?" Tzuyu is now panicking.

"I'll told her that i'm too hungry and finish it on the way here. Relax." Chaeyoung wink at tzuyu.

Tzuyu nod her head, and they start walking faster.

 

 

"Finally you are here. If you hungry you can just tell me Chaeng !" Said the manager in frustation.

"I'm sorry, but want I to buy it myself, like other students unnie." Chaeyoung pout.

"Ah, you guys is just a baby." Jijyo's heart melt after Chaeng's word.

"But next time, it is better if you just tell me, okay ?" Jihyo insisted.

"I don't know." Chaeng doesn't want to accept jihyo's words.

"Chaeng ?" Jihyo fix a deadly glare to Chaeng.

"Okay okay i get it." Finally Chaeng say yes, even though it is out of her will.

"That's my girl ! So now let's go to KBS building, you will have your comeback stage at music bank." Jihyo told them the next schedule.

 

"Unnie, did you ask Mina unnie about the squirrel ?" Tzuyu whispered and then Chaeyoung move to sit on the back seat, so they can hear each other whisper better.

"Yes." She answer Tzuyu.

"Super ! So what's her name ?" Tzuyu is ready to know that cute squirrel name.

"I don't know, she hasn't reply my letter." Chaeyoung said that and left Tzuyu's jaw dropped.

"What ?! You didn't talk to her instead giving her a letter ?" Tzuyu can't believe her bestfriend.

"What year did you born Chaeng ? A letter ? Is that even... aaargghhhh !" Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, i'm not brave enough to talk to her." Chaeyoung said.

"I should have just come with you !" Tzuyu yell.

"Come with Chaeng where ?" Jihyo unnie suddenly asked her.

 

"Oh ?" Tzuyu shocked after realizing that she yelled loudly and get noticed by her manager.

"Come with me to the IOI waiting room yesterday at inkigayo." Chaeng hurriedly making an excuse.

"Yes, yesterday she met Somi. I missed her so much." Tzuyu continued chaeng's words.

"Oh, you can meet them again today right ?" Jihyo smile at them and then fix her gaze back to the road.

"Of... ofcourse" said Tzuyu and Chaeyoung in the same time while Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Hissh !" Chaeyoung knock tzuyu's head.

"Stop making me lie to jihyo unnie again and again !" Chaeyoung whispered in an anger tone.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu whispered back.

 

"We are here ! Greet the media well guys !" Jihyo get down and walk to open the door for her artists. Dahyun get down first followed by Chaeng and Tzuyu.

They walk inside the gate and the media start flooding them with flashlight and cheer.

They walk while waving their hand and then stand in line to greet the media and the “lights”.

"Hana Dul Set !" The leader shouted.

"We are the awesomeness! Annyeonghaseyo we are Genialite !" They bow after shouting their greetings.

"Chaeng please give some words about your comeback." One of the press shouted.

"Annyeonghaseyo everybody ! Annyeonghaseyo “lights” !" She start her speech followed by light's scream and cheer.

 

"So we are back after 7 months with a new mini album. Our title track, Break It, is a hiphop based song which has a very catchy beat. This song has a very meaningful message, and that is about how we handle critics from people. Critics is very important but this song remind us not to feel down with it but otherwise break that critics and be a better person." Chaeyoung take a breath.

"It is a very great song to listen in this hot summer. So please listen to Break It and hope this song can give everyone a positive impact. Kamshamnida." Chaeyoung smile after explaining their comeback.

 

"Dahyun, can you show us some of your point choreography." The press is now asking Dahyun to dance.

"Yes ofcourse. We have 3 point choreography, “Break It” dance, “Grab my collar” dance, and “Thank you” dance." She explained.

"Woah !", "Dahyun unnie you are so cool !", "Your dance move made my day !", the crowd screaming and cheering while dahyun is dancing

"Ah thank you." Dahyun bowed after finish her dance.

 

"Tzuyu ! You are getting more beautiful ever day, what is your secret ?" This time is a question for Tzuyu.

"Ah kamsahamnida. It simple, just keep think positive, eat well, sleep well, and do some exersice." Tzuyu smile.

"But i hope i can also please everyone ears with my voice. I have practice really hard with my vocal for this comeback. We all do, so please look forward to it." Tzuyu bowed after finishing her word.

 

"Well, thank you every one. I guess we should get prepared for our stage." Chaeyoung said.

"Hana dul set !" Chaeyoung shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter