Mina's Three Wishes

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

"Unnie !" Tzuyu screamed right after opening the dance studio A door.

And everyone who’s inside the room looked at us.

"Ooppss." Tzuyu said.

"What ? You stupid kid." I whispered her with a lot of anger.

"Wow geneliate !", "geneliate is here.", "can i have your autograph ?", "can we take a picture together." The girls except the trio are screaming and running towards us. We are being crowded by  in no time.

"Yes ofcourse." Me and my teammate are faking our smile and start doing all the fan service thanks to tzuyu's stupid action.

 

 

"Thank you !!" Said the last girl who asked for our autograph. Then we went to the dance studio B to get some rest.

"Hiisshhh... come let me kill you !" I grabbed tzuyu's head and head locked it with my arm.

"Ahh.. unnie...unnie.. sorry.." she whines.

"Do it harder chaeng !" Said the upset dahyun unnie.

 

 

"Hahahahaha" suddenly the door open and we hear laughing coming towards us.

"Unniieee.." we saw momo unnie mimicking tzuyu before while the 2 girls beside them still laughing at us.

"Tired superstars ??" Mina unnie teased us.

"Ahh.. hehehe. Yesss.." we said that shyly.

"Oohh.. you tired ?" Sana unnie walk to tzuyu and message her shoulder.

"Yesss unniee.." tzuyu whine like a 5 years old kid.

"Geez ! It is all because of you !" I yelled at tzuyu.

"Shut it chaeng. Forgive her.. she is just a kid." Mina unnie pinch my cheek.

"She was born just a few month after me. She is not a kid she is stupid :(" i pout and asking for mina unnie's support.

"Unnie, she called me stupid." And now tzuyu whining to sana unnie asking for her support.

Mina unnie and sana unnie immediately looking at each other confusedly seeing us like that.

"Thank god mine is a normal one." Momo unnie suddenly said that.

"Mine ?" Dahyun unnie shocked.

"Hmm.. what ? I won’t reply my word." Momo unnie acting cool leaving dahyun unnie's cheek burning red.

"Wwoooooohhhhhh" the four of us teasing that two love birds.

"Shut it, or i kill you all !" Momo unnie showing her fist and make all of us laughing.

 

 

"Now when will you guys start practicing?" I asked them.

"Now now please now ! I want to see it !" Tzuyu screamed.

"Okay okay. Come on !" Momo unnie stand up and offer her hand to dahyun unnie.

"Cue the music." Momo unnie asked mina unnie to play the music.

 

 

After playing the music they start the dancing while mina unnie walk back and sit beside me. Tzuyu and sana unnie already sit together while tzuyu wrapping her arm around sana unnie's shoulder. They totally absorbed to the dance.

"They are really good." Mina unnie said that. We were sitting side by side while holding each other hands.

"Yup they are indeed the best dancer." I answered her then mina unnie leaned her head to my shoulder.

"So when will you start teaching me hiphop ? The test is coming soon." She asked me while I’m playing with her hand.

"Hmmm.. let me check my schedule." I said then i look at my phone to see my schedule.

"The next tuesday ? Before our date ?" I asked her and she immediately look at me.

"Eh ? What date ?" She is shock.

"You use 2 coupons already, remember ?" I smiled at her while holding her chin.

"Ahhh.. yes.. now i remember." She giggled.

"I will pick you at the cafe this friday. When will you finish your part time jobs ?" I asked her.

"Hmmm.. you can pick me around 3 pm." She said that.

"Deal !" I gave her my widest smile.

"Woahhhhh !!! That is going to be lit !" Tzuyu screamed and we all clapping after they finish the dance.

"Thank you guys !" Dahyun unnie said that, then the both of them bow while holding each other hand.

 

 

"Hmmm.. guys, i think we will leave you guys now.. sana unnie asked me to accompany her buying gifts for her friend birthday. So see you guys later !" Tzuyu bid her goodbye and so do sana unnnie.

"We are going to finish remixing the song for the project, so we are going to leave you guys too.." dahyun unnie bid her goodbye with momo unnie.

"Well, there's only the two of us now. What r u going to do unnie ?" I asked mina unnie who still in shock seeing her bestfriend leaving her one by one.

"Hmmm... i can't believe they leave us like that." She sighed.

"Why you don't like to be alone with me ?" I pout.

"Not like that you kid." She pinch my cheek.

"I thought we will have a triple date tonight... but it is failed :(" she said with a sad face.

"What can i do to make you happy again ?" Then i cupped her head while smiling.

"Hhmmm... buy me ice cream !" She’s finally smile again.

"Okay, let's go !" I stand up and offer her my hand.

She grabbed my hand and i help her to stand up.

 

 

"Sorry unnie, i still need to use my mask :(" i said that while she help me to wear the mask.

"It's okay. I don't want that sudden fan service happen again in our date." Her face suddenly turn red.

"Date ? I thought..." i said in confused.

"Let's do it tonight, since we are left alone right ?' She smirked at me.

"Hmm.. but i haven't prepare anything :(" i pout.

"Just being with you is enough for me, by the way, you will buy me an ice cream right ?" She hold my shoulder.

"Okay then. I'll do anything for you. Let's say today's date theme is Mina's three wishes." I said.

"Eh ? What is that mean ?" She asked me.

"I will grant three wishes from you. Any wishes, except killing myself." I .

"Hahahaha. Okay i get it." She’s blushing again.

"Good. Now, let's go !" I hold her hand and leave the dance studio.

 

 

 

Mina POV

"We are here !" Chaeyoung said after she finished parking her bike.

"Where are we ?" I ask her while removing my helmet.

"Look right there." Chaeyoung point her finger to the direction behind me.

"That's Han River. And the street full of light over there..." she point her finger to a street full of people and decorated with beautiful lights.

"That is where we are going to buy our dinner and eat it at han riverside." She smile proudly then i nod my head.

"Give me your helmet." She asked me to handed her my helmet and put it in the small cabinet.

"Ah here. Thank you." I said.

"Now let's go." She offered me her hand after putting on her mask.

"You remember to put you mask." I .

"Hehehehe. I don't want anyone disturb our date, so i rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter