Confused and Confession

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong's POV

'dated girl only for fun'

The words from her kept coming to my head and always giving me a hard time whenever I thought about it. I was curious to dead as I didn't know what inside her heart. Did she like me? Did she had a same feeling for me too? If she did, why she hadn't say anything yet? Why she left me hanging? What actually she was thinking? Was I didn't good enough for her?

The questions that only she knew the answers.

Maybe, the words explain everything, that she never had a real feeling to her ex-es before. But that night when we kissed, she responsed and seemed sincerely. I heard her heartbeat. Didn't it mean she liked me too? Or did that heart always beating faster whenever she with girls and it was nothing for her?

I wanted to ask her personally but I was afraid and nervous. She seemed avoiding my question everytime I wanted to start the topic. What if she turned me down? What if she hadn't have feeling for me? What if she wanted to ignore me? I couldn't imagine my day being ignored by her while we lived together.

"uggghhh NO!"

"Yah Shin Hyejeong, whats wrong?"

I cupped my mouth as I realised I was in the cafe with my friends, Mina, Jimin and Chanmi.

"what is it? why are you shouting? thanks to you, people now staring at us like we did something crime to you" Jimin stated as she looking around us.

I stood up and bowed to the people "mian unnie"

While Mina stared at me, I glanced at her once and tried to avoid her eyes as she knew what I was thinking. I looked at her eyes after seconds "what?"

"I know what you were thinking" She raised her brow.

"about her, right?" and I caught off. She didn't the idea of me overthink it. She was scary. More scary when I told her about confession I made. She was nagging me for about 2 hours and didn't let me speak within that time.

I let out my breath that I held when Mina stared at me and nodded. She sighed like she could guess what I was doing.

"who is her unnie?" Chanmi the maknae asked.

I gave her a look but she didn't get it as she tilted her head.

Mina held my hand and saying "Dongdong, listen, I'm not saying this to comfort you, indeed it was your fault but she must had her own reasons, or maybe she is having a hard time right now until she has to keep quiet. Just give her some times and think positive"

"until when Mina? until when I have to give her times? I couldn't hold it anymore. It been 3 weeks already since my confession. She kept avoiding my question. until whennn?" tears start to form at the corner of my eyes.

"yah yah. wait a sec, what are you two talking about? what confession?" Jimin asked.

I looked at Mina and she nodded. I told them everything, including the night she saved me from those jerks but except the time when she touched me. Well I told Mina about it because I trusted her. Not like I didn't trust the others but I was more comfortable talking to her.

"waaah, so she must say anything after that. what is it unnie?" the maknae asked with hope on her eyes.

But I shook my head which dissapoint her.

"the day after tomorrow right?"

I glanced at Mina who still holding my hand and shook my head again.

"oooh the day after then?"

"no Chanmi"

"what?!" Jimin suddenly jumped from her sit slamming the table, causing many eyes pointed at ours. 

"what is wrong with them?" I heard two girls beside our table mumbling

"unnie.."

"she didn't say anything after that? waah, unbelieveable. yah, bring me to her now, I want to knock her out. How dare she did that to our dongdong? don't she have a feeling? at least say something" Jimin brought her hand to her waist when saying hers.

"unnie, people looking at us, sit!" Mina whispered angrily.

As soon Jimin sat back "why did you do that Dongdong? why did you confess first? are you forget what happened to you 2 years ago? Don't repeat the same mistake please. We couldn't stand seeing you hurt again"

"unnie, saying those won't helping things better, she already confessed now it that girl problem" Mina tried to calm her down

"I know unnie, but I couldn't help it. I have a feeling that she is different. I felt that she liked me too and I like her, I love her, unnie" tears ran down my cheeks "I can't loss her" I had to accept if they mad at me because they thought I made the same mistake and going to be hurt. But I sure this time is different and it would worth it soon.

She came closer and directed me to her shoulder to comfort me. "I'm sorry Dongdong ah, I just don't want you to get hurt again like last time"

 

I was walking out from the elevator when I saw a pretty girl infront of our house pacing back and forth. I wondered what she was doing so I approached her

"excuse me? Hello"

"Hello" she bowed and smiled sweetly showing her dimples on her checks.

"sorry for being rude, but what are you doing infront of my house?"

"oh this is your house? you must know Hwarin then?" she asked excitedly.

'oh no why she's asking about her?'

"ah yes, she is my housemate"

She smiled non stop and blushing after mumbling "so it is true she lives here"

I asked her to wait inside as she told me she wanted to meet Hwarin but she wasn't home yet. I motioned her to sit on the couch in the living room while I went to the kitchen to grab her some drink. I headed back to the living room and gave her the drink. I sat on the couch beside her and stared at her as she looking around the house looking like for something.

'gosh, she's pretty. who is she to Hwarin?'

But before I could open my mouth to ask her, I heard the house door opened and someone came in.

"I'm home" the sweet voice said and it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter