Happy: Part 1

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!

 

5 years later

 

A girl was laying on the long sofa with a bowl of popcorn on her stomach, a lot of waste of junk food on the table and floor, tv on, but she seemed didn’t pay attention on the tv screen. She had always spacing out.

*click*

“Oh !” The girl cursed as soon as she heard house door crack opened. She rushed picking up the waste on the table and floor but too late as she heard footsteps toward the living room. She left the waste instead and ran for her life to her room.

“Yah Shin Hyejeong! What is this?!! I told you to clean the house not making it upside down!” Mina loud voice echoed through the house.

“Come here Shin Hyejeong!!”

Hyejeong came out with her innocent look and shoulder down. She walked to Mina lazily. Mina had eyed on the girl and hands on hips. Hyejeong glanced from the corner of her eyes that her bestfriend had dead gaze on her.

“Why?” The lazy girl asked as she jumped on the sofa and put her legs on the table.

“I told you not to eat too much junk food and help me clean the house. How many times I have to tell you again Miss Shin?” Mina spoke.

Hyejeong sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Mina shook her head and looked at the mess she made.

“When are you going to find a new job btw?” She asked but earning no answer from the girl.

Hyejeong had quit from her job for about 1 year already and she hadn’t found a new job or she wasn’t like wanted to start working yet. She more liked to stay at home and ate junk food all she wanted when Mina wasn’t home for work. And she hadn’t found new house as Mina said she could stay there forever or until Hyejeong was ready to live alone. Because since Hwarin left, she always cried alone every night and looked discouraged. Mina afraid something might happened to Hyejeong when she wasn’t there for her bestfriend.

Mina walked to her room as she said “Clean the house or you will be grounded to go out for 1 week!”

“You’re not my mom” Hyejeong said with low voice

“I heard that! Clean the house Hyejeong or no junk food forever!!”

“Arasseo! Such a nagger” She whispered the last three words and began to clean up.

 

 

 

 

“Mommy!”

A little 4 years old boy, cute, innocent ran for his life from his scary umma to his mommy embrace who sat on the couch.

“Yah, Kang Jeong! Come here!” The loud voice from the girl could be heard from up stair of the house.

“What happen Jeong-ah?” The mommy asked.

“Umma is scary~” Jeong cutely said and pouted earning a giggle from his mommy.

“Yah!” A girl in red face from anger came approached the two other people in the house, holding a piece of paper with drawing on it and scaring the little boy who hugged his mommy more tight.

The mommy chuckled “What this is all about Seol-ah?”

“Look” Seolhyun showed Hwarin the drawing “How could he drew like this?”

Jeong had been told to draw about his family by her nursery teacher. He had drawing his umma, mommy and his self, where the family had taking a walk on the beach with he held his mommy hand while Seolhyun had being far behind from them.

Hwarin laughed looking at the drawing.

“Yah~ Why are you laughing?” Seolhyun pouted.

“What wrong with the drawing? It looks fine to me” Hwarin said between her laugh.

Seolhyun mouth agape “Fine your face! How could he draw me standing far away from you two while he is holding your hand?”

“I sense jealousy there” Hwarin teased.

Seolhyun scoffed.

“So I am right, you are jealous?”

“Of course, you are mine” Seolhyun whispered but loud enough for the others to hear it.

“Mommy is mine!” The little Jeong exclaimed then hugging back her mommy.

Seolhyun rolled her eyes “Waah this is unbelievable. Kang Jeong, you are not the only one who own Mommy Hwarin, we are sharing here”

“No!” Jeong mumbled on Hwarin shoulder.

“Yah-“

“Enough Seol, that’s not the way to treat your son. He is still a kid after all and as his umma just give in this time” Hwarin cut her wife before she could yelled any further and scared the little Jeong.

“But-“

“Shhh” She held her finger up and asked Seolhyun to shut up. She pulled her son from hugging her and patted his arms.

“Its okay Jeong ah, umma will not nagging you again” She assured her son.

Jeong looked at his umma who still glared at him and crossed her arms. He shook his head.

Hwarin sighed and looked at Seolhyun “Yah Seol-ah, enough okay? You are making he scared to you” but Seolhyun still with her expression “Baby please~”

Hearing sweet words from her wife, Seolhyun expression had soften and smiled while blushing. “You sure know how to make me melt”

Hwarin laughed “See, umma is smiling now, so she is not mad at you anymore”

Seolhyun kneeled infront of Jeong, held his hand and rubbed it with her other hand.

“Umma is sorry, umma didn’t mean to angry at you. But how could you draw this supposed to be family drawing like this?” She suddenly raised her voice making Jeong jerked.

“Yah!” Hwarin whispered loudly earning sigh from the girl.

“Okay fine. Umma is sorry, okay? How about we go out and buy you an ice cream?”

“Yeay ice cream!” The mood of the little boy light up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter