Don't leave!

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!

 

 

It was few weeks after the incident in the restaurant, the couple had distant away eventhough they had settled things off. One of them really gave a cold shoulder to the other. If she asked 10 words, the other answered with only ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or ‘Okay’ or nodded her head or shrugged her shoulder. One girl had kept herself busy with her own stuff, kept checking her phone and giggled ignoring the other girl who was seeking for her attention.

“You’re home”

“Hmm”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes”

“What about you take bath first then we can have dinner together”

“Okay”

 

 

 

 

Hyejeong was smiling when hearing the person across her telling her some stories in which she didn’t pay attention at but she kept staring at the person face instead. The way she observed the latter face had shown that she was in love. More worst when it was not her girlfriend.

“Hyejeong, are you listening to me?”

“Oh, nae oppa, carry on”

Jonghun smiled and continued his story.

Yes, after the incident Jonghun had took his moves to win Hyejeong heart. About this past few weeks, he had spent his time with Hyejeong and really happy that she began little by little opened up her heart for him. Hyejeong on the other hand couldn’t resist that Jonghun was sweet, caring and really good to her. She knew this was wrong, the fact that she has a girlfriend made her thought like that. But she was not able to lie about her feeling to this guy started to form.

Jonghun held Hyejeong hand that placed on the table “I like you Hyejeong”

Unknown to them, there was pair of eyes watching them from outside with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

Mina eyes had followed the girl who pacing back and forth infront of her with her hand holding a phone to her ear.

“Yah, could you please sit down? I am dizzy you know with you pacing back and forth infront of me”

Hyejeong sighed “I am calling Hwarin many times but she hadn’t answered”

Mina crossed her arms and with poker face she said “Why suddenly you searching for her?”

“What do you mean?” Hyejeong asked without looking at her bestfriend and still trying to call her lover.

“Where were you this afternoon?”

“In the ___ café” She stated.

“With who?” Mina with her stern voice.

“Em..”

“Jonghun right?”

Hyejeong stopped walking and looked at the latter. She sighed placing her phone down on her side. “Yes I was with him. So?”

Mina chuckled bitterly “So? Hours ago you were with Jonghun, now you want to call Hwarin. What? You want get her attention while you are not with him now?”

“What are you talking about Mina? She is my girlfriend so I have right to get her attention” Hyejeong said with phone still on her ear trying to get the answered.

“Now you say she is your girlfriend” Mina whispered.

“What did you say?”

Mina lifted her head and glared “Don’t lie to me Shin Hyejeong. Now tell me”

“Tell you what? You are weird Mina seriously”

“I know you had ignored her for the past few weeks after the incident! You are being cold to her and kept yourself busy with your phone and smiled stupidly whenever Jonghun texted you messages!” Mina raised her voice.

Hyejeong looked at her with wide eyes in disbelief, how could Mina knew about her with Hwarin.

“You must be wondering how I could know this, right? Well I met Hwarin outside the café when you were with YOUR JONGHUN” Mina emphasized with the words ‘your Jonghun’ “She had red and puffy eyes, I bet she already saw you with Jonghun doing lovey dovey in the café. That’s why she was crying I guess”

Hyejeong was in surprised with the info. She felt her knees weaken and her heart hurt so much when knew Hwarin had saw her with Jonghun and she was crying. Hyejeong had never once saw Hwarin had cried because of her, because all those years with Hwarin was happiness. Now the idea that she cheated on her, made her felt guilty and heartbroken.

Mina stood up, took steps to Hyejeong and placed her hands on her bestfriend shoulder who was now crying. “Be honest with me Shin Hyejeong, you like him right?”

More tears streamed down on her cheeks. She had weaken causing her fell on the sofa. She facepalmed her face and sobbing. Mina sighed and kneeled to rub Hyejeong back. “What did I do Mina? *sob* Why am I so stupid to have this feeling for him and cheated on her?”

“It is not your fault if you love him” Mina said.

“Why he has to be good to me? He knew I already have Hwarin. But why he still wanted to approach me?”

“Thats questions are only worth for him to answer”

“Hyejeong” Mina held Hyejeong.

“If you are planning to stay with him, please, explain it to her and let her go. She is hurting now Hyejeong. You had ignored her because of Jonghun. I am afraid, because of illness she has tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter