Tears fall

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh what are you doing here?"

I was walking to my workplace as I saw my mom's personal driver standing not far away from where I was. He was in black suit like he always wore when sent and picked my mom from home to work then from work to home. I wondered what he was doing here instead of with my mom side.

'don't say mom sent him here for me' I thought

"Hello little Ma'am" he bowed and yeah that was what they called me.

"Big boss Ma'am asked me to come to you and work for you, accompany you to where ever you want to go for today" he said before I could ask

'oh damn. I was right" I never like the idea of my parents gave me an helping hands since I moved out.

"nevermind I can just walk. It only takes 10 minutes walking"

But instead of drove away, he opened the car door and gestured me to come in to the car

"please little Ma'am. Big boss Ma'am won't allow me to come home unless I accompany you" he said and smiled

"what if I don't want?" I asked coldly as I crossed my arms and raised my brows glaring at him.

"you know how Big boss Ma'am is, she never give up"

And I know what he meant by that. Knowing my mom would never stop until I obeyed, I came in to the car and sat uncomfortably since I didn't like my mom's car. The cushion was very hard and slippery.

"how are you doing, little Ma'am?" he asked me as he looked me through the mirror.

"so far so good. well, I hope I'm better than before"

He chuckled.

"why?" I asked as I confused with his reaction.

"usually you just answered me with no more than one word, but now it was more. you really changed alot, the way you dress also, very comfortable to see. I like how you are now" he explained while his eyes stayed on the road

I smiled with his words and happy at the same time as there were people who like my changing progress.

"people in the mansion miss you alot. especially Big boss Sir and Ma'am. they miss your presence. Th people also miss of them being called and scolded like almost everyday by you" he said which made me speechless as knowing the fact that there were people who missed me..finally

"they who the one complained when being scolded by me now they miss it?" I chuckled by the piece of infos.

"they did but they used to it. oh little Ma'am, where should I drop you off?" I pointed to my workplace direction and seconds later we arrived. He came out from the car and went to my door side and opened it for me. He bowed which made people staring at me, some of them whispered and some just smiled.

"when you go back, little Ma'am?"

"no no, you don't have to pick me later, I can walk." I said while looking around realised I was feeling nervous as my colleagues glanced at us. I didn't want people to know that I came from a rich family and later expected me as arrogant and mom's daughter.

"no, I meant when you go back to the mansion?" he chuckled as I felt a bit embarrassed.

"aah. I don't think about that yet. you can go now. I have to work, and remember you don't have to pick me later." and before he could say any words "don't pick me" as I pointed my finger to him and glared.

He became uneasy and obeyed with my order. He once again bowed.

"if mom asked anything just tell her you already did whatever she asked you to do, if she didn't believe you ask her to talk to me directly. and send my regards to them, tell them I love them both" I said before went inside the store while he just nodded showing understand and drove away from the place.

I walked inside as I saw Naeun and some colleagues stared at me.

"why?" I asked to them

"who's that man just now?" Naeun asked as she gestured her eyes to outside the store on where we were standing.

"don't know"

"em"

"just continue your works okay?" I said and start working.

 

After work

I walked home alone without being picked by my mom's driver. Look like, he followed what I said.

As I continued walking through the night, what Hyejeong unnie said 2 days ago popped in my head. I was happy and confused at the same time, knowing it wasn't a one-sided love. Also scared and didn't know what I was going to do with her confession. Should I confessed back or just let it hanging?

"stay away from me!"

I heard someone more or less shouted and some giggle from the guys near our apartment, the voice looked familiar. I searched for the voices and revealed there was a girl surround by the group of guys. I was hoping the girl wasn't the one I expected and about to ignored when I heard the voice once again.

"help! let me go bastard!"

I peeked back at them and unbelieveable, she voice is own by Hyejeong unnie. My eyes widen as I saw the guy with red hair already grabbed her arm and pain showing on her face. She had try to let go her arm from the grab but the guy was strong for her to handle.

"we will full tonight" one of the men said followed by laughed from the rest of them.

I couldn't wait any longer as my heart hurt seeing Hyejeong unnie being treated like that and "hey men, let her go" I was standing infront of them with my hand on my pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter