Chapter 6

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the morning when Hwarin stood infront of stand mirror and fixed her office attire, with that poker face of her.


Meanwhile, Hyejeong sat at the edge of the bed, observing her wife. She would chuckle sometimes because found it adorable when Hwarin knitted her brows while stuggling to fix the tie. 


Hyejeong got up from the bed and marched to her wife to turn the girl around. Hwarin who was a bit surprised but then let Hyejeong did it for her. 


"I'm not used to do this tie"


"You have to from now, you look handsome with it"


"Pretty you mean" 


"Nope, handsome is the right word" 


Hwarin wanted to argue back but 


"Done!"


She looked herself at the mirror one more time then turned to Hyejeong. She smiled and placed her hand on Hyejeong's waist. 


Hyejeong who felt her hormone suddenly rose up, only could bit her lips. She tried to control her desire, asking Hwarin to touch her right now because hormone for pregnant woman was different. 


At time like this, when your partner was closer to you made you want to jump on the bed right away. 


And Hyejeong tried her best to hold it as Hwarin was ready to go to. It was bad timing, and she could be late for work if she asked for it.


Again she couldn't ask for it because one, she hadn't told Hwarin yet about her pregnancy and second, her wife was ready to go for work. 


The couple walked to front door. The dissapointment in Hyejeong's face didn't go unnoticed by Hwarin who already done with her shoes. 


"Are you okay, sweetheart?"


"Erm? Yeah I'm okay. Why not?"


"Because you seem gloomy today. Come on, smile" 


Hyejeong did what Hwarin asked. Only by seeing Hyejeong's smile, made her felt her morning was being blessed. Her day would be perfect when it started with something that was special. 


"Anyway, I'm going out with Mina today" Hyejeong informed her wife. 


"Oh okay. Plus, I don't think I can company you for lunch or what since I will be surely busy with the company. I'm sorry" Hwarin mustered apologetic face.


"It's okay, not your fault. Just don't work too much and remember to have your lunch even how busy you're. I'll call you incase you forget. And I love you"


"I love you too" 


With that, Hwarin kissed Hyejeong's forehead, cheeks and last lips, then walked out from the house, not before waved to her lovely wife. 

 

 

__________

 

"Chanyeol! Let go of me! What are you doing?!" Jessica whispered harshly for she wouldn't want people to hear. 


They were in Jessica's building lobby with Chanyeol held on her wrist tight and she struggled to break free, which earned amount of gazing and staring from the employees and people in the lobby. 


This wasn't the first time Chanyeol came and suddenly attacked on her. When he did this, there must be something he wanted which was bad for her. Because everything he wanted she never gave it. 


And here he was, used violence just to get what he wanted. 


"I just want to borrow your car for a week" 


"Are you crazy? If you want a car then work and buy it yourself!" 


Jessica kept struggling and attempted to walk away but couldn't because Chanyeol's hand still holding her tight. 


"LET ME GO!" Feeling frustrated, Jessica eventually raised her voice, she actually shouted, which success to make some people inside the building stopped on what they were doing. 


Some of the employees quickly walked and catched on the elevator to go to their respective workplace. Everyone acknowledged of Jessica's cold behavior and wouldn't want to experience it, especially when she turned into hellsica.  


But not in Chanyeol case, he still held on Jessica's wrist. He wouldn't let go until Jessica agreed to lend him her car.


"If you are going to stay like this, I'm going to report you!"


Chanyeol scoffed "Report me? Oh come on Sica, I want to borrow your car not like I want to you or something" 


"Not in my life again I'm going to lend you any of my stuff. You stole alot of my company's money, now what?! You want to steal my personal property too?!" 


Chanyeol lost his temper. His loud sigh could be heard on entire building and he could do dangerous thing anytime soon. 


He held on Jessica's wrist and dragged her somewhere but before they could move, a hand was holding on Jessica's arm, making the two turned their heads to the owner. 


"What are you doing? Let her go" 


"Who are you?! Back off before you regret it!" He said harshly.


He was still dragging Jessica when the person pulled Jessica until their bodies collided and Jessica leaned on the person's body and let him let go Jessica's wrist. 


It was a lie if she didn't feel anything the moment her body came closer with the person's.


"Your action is not cool at all, man. You use violence on girl, shame on you" The person provoked him. 


Chanyeol scoffed as he put his hands on his waist "If I use violence on her or whatnot, it is not your problem. But wait!"


He squinted his eyes toward the person and countlessly flicked his fingers, trying to remember the person's face. 


Meanwhile Jessica who was watching Chanyeol with wide eyes, feeling nervous all of sudden. She prayed inside her heart that Chanyeol didn't recognize the person and more important she wished for he didn't reveal her identity just yet. Not in this chaos situation. 


Jessica looked at Chanyeol with terrified. The smirk on his face made Jessica's hand sweat and she was slightly shivering. 


"Oh! You're-" 


"Chanyeol you have to go! This is my building, you are not allowed to come anymore! You have made enough scenes already" Jessica cut him out. 


He scoffed sarcastically and arrogantly put his hands inside his jeans pocket. He looked at Jessica then to the person who stood next to her. 


He couldn't believe it. Finally he met the person who her wife had been crush on since, who knew since when. 


Kang Hwarin. 


That name that still lingered in his mind. 


He hated that name. 


Everyday, everynight, he would suffer because Jessica couldn't even move on from the girl even though they were already married. 

 

But why Jessica suddenly liked Hwarin? Didn't she reject her 13 years ago when Hwarin confessed? 


"Guard! Guard!" Jessica shouted. 


"Arra. I'll go. Bye" 


The smirk on his face just couldn't go away and it indicated that he had planned something. But Jessica could care less about that. For now what important was she had to get rid Chanyeol. 


Jessica watched as Chanyeol slowly disappeared from the sight then she let a silent sigh in relief. She relieved she could react fast before Chanyeol could say anything that could bring more problem to her. 


"Who was that?" 


The fine voice woke her up from her trance. She lifted her head and stared at those brown orbs before answering. 


"J-Just a crazy friend of mine. Nevermind him" 


"I'm not mind about him, I mind about you. Are you okay?" 


Hwarin placed her hand on Jessica's shoulder, making the girl reacted to the touch. 


"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" 


Hwarin just showed her pretty smile that she always did to Jessica. But for Jessica it was heavenly beautiful that somehow could make her world stop for awhile. She couldn't get enough with that smile. 


She had fallen hard already. 


"Oh, what are you doing here?"


"You know, I just come back to work today so I decided to pay back any meeting that we left out during my leaves. So... here I am. We do have meeting to catch on right?" 


"Why you didn't tell me, I can go to your-"


"No, this time I have to come to you. I feel bad for occasionally postponed our meeting. I'm sorry" Hwarin sligtly bowed her head. 


"Anniyo, don't have to apologize" Jessica smiled shyly as she rubbed her neck.


"So shall we go to your office now?"


"Sure, lets go" 

 

 

__________


On the busy street, the two bestfriends were walking side by side with cup of drink on their hands. They agreed to take a walk instead of just sitting around on the cafe. 


"Mina-yah, look!" 


Hyejeong dragged Mina, who happened to drink her drink and it almost spilled out from due to sudden force by the girl. 


"Yah! Slow down could you!" 


"Look!" Hyejeong pointed at something inside the store. 


Mina narrowed her eyes, trying to see what actually her bestfriend was excited for. 


It was baby shirt, pink in colour with 'My parents are amazing' printed on it. 


Mina let out a sigh as she turned to look at Hyejeong, who stared at the shirt dreamingly. Mina who felt confused waving her hand infront of the girl's face but she still with her own daydream.


Feeling annoyed, Mina lightly pushed Hyejeong by her shoulder which successfully got the girl's attention. 


"What are you doing?"


"A-Ah, nothing. Lets go" 


Hyejeong dragged Mina by her arm, leaving the short girl dumbfounded. 


She was indeed weird and Mina couldn't help to stare at her, who held in the cup tightly while the other hand on her stomach. 


"Are you hungry?" Mina asked with frown. 


Hyejeong could only shake her head but that didn't convince the short girl at all, but Mina decided to let it go this time. 


They kept walking along the street and chatting random topics, the thing that they normally did. 


Mina suddenly felt no presence beside her anymore and turned around only to see Hyejeong stopped walking. 


"Yah, what are you doing?" Mina approached the girl. 


"Mina, I want this" 


"Macaron?"


Hyejeong vigorously shook her head, like a little kid who wanted lollipop. 


But before Mina could answer, she already dashed into the store. Mina who left hanging with her fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter