I will comeback

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!

 

 

“Hwarin please! Don’t leave me! I’m sorry!”

The said girl had struggled to pull away from Hyejeong grip. She had tried to push her hands from hugging her waist but Hyejeong grip was too tight. Hwarin was about to go fitting her wedding dress and met Seolhyun for their preparation but how could she go if Hyejeong wouldn’t let her go.

“Don’t go. I need you in my life. How can I suppose to live without you?”

“Hyeje-“

“No! Please no!”

“I have to”

“Why?”

“It is for our own good”

“It is nothing good for me than staying with you!”

“Unnie, don’t make this hard for me please”

Sobbing from the girl became hard. Hwarin close her eyes tightly, she couldn’t stand Hyejeong cried like this, but she had no choice. How she could reject the request to let her father company suffered just because of her selfish decision. The company that after many years her father had working hard to make it success like now.

She turned around and looked straight at Hyejeong eyes with teary eyes.

“I promise, I’ll comeback. I don’t know when, but I promise” With soften voice she said.

Hyejeong lowered her head while sobbing.

“Hey, look at me” Hwarin touched her chin and lifted it.

“I love you, only you. And because of this love I promise I’ll comeback to you”

Hyejeong kept silent, eyes on her lover “P-Promise?” she finally said slightly stuttering.

Hwarin nodded and smiled kindly. She leaned closer and brought Hyejeong lips to hers. Their lips connected. Hyejeong closed her eyes to let the tears fell. The kiss became passionate and needy. Hwarin brought her tongue in to Hyejeong mouth. She opened to let Hwarin explored her. The kiss lasted for minutes, they broke the kiss to grab some air to breath.

“I have to go now”

Hyejeong still closed her eyes, was not able to see her love of life left “I will wait for you, even it takes me forever to wait”

With that, Hwarin ran out from the room. She couldn’t longer hold her sadness and let it out. She fell on her knees in the stairs, leaned on the wall, crying and shouting out loud to express her mixed feeling. Her heart ache so much and no one could cure her broken heart at this state.

 

 

 

 

A girl stood infront of the building waiting for someone to fetch her. She crossed her arms and stomped her feet. She had worried look on her face, she was afraid that the one she had waiting for would never came and cancelled all the plans. She took out a phone from her pocket and about to call someone. She had scrolled down the contact lists and before she could press call on the contact name, a car stopped right infront of her. She smiled from ear to ear when she saw who was inside the car. She walked to the passenger side, opened the door and came in.

Silence had filled inside the car. The person on the driver side was not looked like to go but instead stared at the person beside her. She smiled then followed by the other girl.

“Hi” Seolhyun greeted first.

“Hi” Hwarin answered still wearing the smile.

They didn’t know why they felt awkward around each other now. Maybe the date for their wedding had neared that’s why they felt a bit nervous. Seolhyun took courage to hold Hwarin hand.

“Hwarin-ah, I know, I am forcing you to marry me and I feel bad. But thank you for willing to accept me, I hope our marriage is happy and we could understand each other more after this. I hope I can obey with you, respect you and I will try to throw away my childish attitude. I love you baby, I really do”

Hwarin smiled “I also hope you do what you said, but I am more like to see childish Seolhyun soon when we are already married. Because your childish attitude and stubborn made me fell for you. In my heart, you own just a bit part of it. At least a little feeling for you. I will try to love you again and give you the happiness that you deserve”

Tears fell on Seolhyun cheeks and she quickly rubbed it off “Thank you for saying that. Even though I own just a bit part of your heart, I am still happy. And I will make you fall for me again”

“Can’t wait what would you do to win my heart this time” Hwarin chuckled.

“It is a secret” and they laughed.

They drove to the mall for fitting and customize their wedding card.

 

 

 

 

Mina was in the kitchen baking a cake. Her hands and face covered with flour. Suddenly she heard door rang indicated someone had coming to visit. Without washed her hands, she headed to the door to open it. After she opened the door, she felt someone hugged her tight. She was still processing who could the person who hugged her, then she heard the person cried.

“Hyejeong?” Hyejeong broke the hug and rubbed her tears.

Mina saw 2 luggage on the side of Hyejeong. She looked at the luggage then at Hyejeong then at the luggage again.

“Are you running away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter