I'm sorry

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--flashback in the past--

Hwarin's POV

I was in the high school. I had to admit our uniform was quite cool, blouse with blazer, tie and short skirt, but I didn't wear any tie as I hate something tight in my neck. I let the few buttons of my blouse ed which sometime showing my cleavage.

Every day was the same, I went to the school, drove by driver and got to the school with few girls and boys waiting for me at the school gate, I was quite popular. I came out from the car with smirk put on my face. Everytime I walked to the gate, I felt the wind blowing my hair and they flew freely making the others drooling by watching me but some down their head as they were scared of me. Well, I had that bad records of beating the entire members of football team.

I had only few friends, I wasn't that friendly but hated to social with people who were not in my taste. I was walking at the hallway, folded my hands while chewing my bubble gum, when I bumped to a nerd girl with huge glasses and smart in attire. I could guess she was a bookworm looking on how she dressed. She butted to the floor while I just slightly stepped back. The other students eyes were on us and laughing, then I glared at them only to see they were all head down. I looked at the girl as she sat on the floor and took her books that were falling causing by our bump.

I bent a little to her eye level while hands on my knees and stared at her eyes.

"are you new?" I asked.

She nodded slowly as she grabbed her books tight. I chuckled then stood up straight. 

"don't be afraid, I don't eat people" I stated and helped her got up by offering my hand.

She stayed still and kept staring at me. I raised my brows then finally she took my hand. I felt her hand shaking and she blushed. Students surrounded us started to woo-ed, including my so-called friends at my back. They started to whisper. I continued my walk as I let go the girl hand passing her.

In the class, I was sitting at the corner near the window. Chair beside me was empty because I didn't want others to sit there, even my friends. I was staring at the outside only to see a lovebird. I kept staring for minutes until I heard the class door opened and coming the girl from earlier with the teacher. She hugging her books on the chest with head down as she walking inside. The students were already murmuring. 

"class, today we have a new student who just moved here. Please introduce yourself" the teacher said.

The girl nodded "my name is Park Jiyeon, please take care of me"

"wooooo" the students started to woo-ed after she introduced herself. She just kept her head down.

"silent!" the teacher spoke. "emm, Jiyeon, you can sit next to Hwarin over there" she pointed toward mine.

"but teacher, Hwarin won't allow that" one of my so-called friend said then giggled.

I kept watching her as she approached me. She sat on the chair beside me. My so-called friend called my name many times then I snapped out. I blinked my eyes few as I realised the girl who named Jiyeon sat next to me.

"who let you to sit here?" I asked with frown.

"e-em-"

I was about to open my mouth but the teacher cut me off "Hwarin, I was the one who told her to sit next to you, so bear with it. okay class, we continue our lesson today"

Usually, I was against it, totally against it before until I had to complain many times and kept nagging. But this time, I wasn't complained that much and just let her sat next to me.

"okay as I said earlier, I will giving you the assignment that need to be done in partner. I recommend you to work together with the person next to you, so in the other words, person that sit next to you will be your partner. And the assignment need to be return to me by next week" the teacher said.

Some students were sighed in relieved and some just happy with their partner. I sighed, the girl beside looked at me, probably shocked with the announcement the teacher made.

"I am happy I don't be pair with you, Hwarin" one of my so-called friend said.

I glared at her "like I want to" then rollled my eyes.

When the class ended, I packed up my things, ready to go for lunch. I was about to reach the class door when I felt hand grabbed my wrist. I turned my body and head only to see Jiyeon who stared at me. I raised my brows.

"a-ah, w-when can w-we start doing the as-asignment?" she blushed.

I grinned as I thought about something "oh! I forgot to tell you, I am busy this week like totally busy, so~ I don't think I can make times for the assignment, but~-"

"its okay, I will do it" she said excitedly.

"you mean, alone?"

"y-yeah, we can just share the mark" she nodded.

I smiled knowing my plan had working on her. 'oh easy as that' I thought.

"okay! thank you very much, Jiyeon-sshi" I pecked her cheek only to see her blushing then walked out from the class.

Assignments kept coming and I sicked of it. She was the one who offering to do it for me, even for the individual works. She really did the good jobs until I got the highest mark thanks to her. People said I was using her but who cared. She was the one who wanted to do it for me, I had never asked for it. But it was good to have someone who willing to do the work that you could do by yourself.

It was already for 5 months she did the school works for me, I didn't know why until one day she confessed to me.

"Hwarin-shi, I-I love.. you"

I accepted her confession just to use her as someone who would do whatever for me.

Day by day had passed and she just did whatever I asked her. She wanted to bring me to meet her parents but I refused as I didn't take this relationship seriously.

That night, we were on dated and I decided to brought her to the club. I lent her my cloth because she was about to wear her nerd ugly outfit. People would tease me for dated a nerd girl. She was wearing my white mini dress. She said she wasn't comfortable as she never wore it before but I convinced her, telling her she looked more pretty and I loved to see her dressed like this then she falled for it.

I borrowed my mom's car and drove to the club. There were many girls and guys who immersed by her. I had to admit she was pretty and different from she used to everyday. We walked in to the club only to be greeted by the girls. They were hugging and kissing me on the cheeks and lips. Jiyeon opened her eyes wide,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter