Please

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY!

 

“This married is not going to happen! I won’t let you marry that b*tch! You are mine! Arrrrghhh!”

Seolhyun yelled out. She pushed everything on the table to let it dropped to the floor. She then headed to the closet, took out her clothes and ripped it off. She groaned and cried in frustration. Her parents came to her room and saw their daughter knelt on the floor while crying hard. Mrs Kim brought her daughter to her embrace and hugged her tight from the side. Seolhyun stopped making noise but tears still streamed down on her cheeks.

“Why? Why omma? Why Hwarin do this to me?”  

Mrs Kim her daughter hair, meanwhile Mr Kim just stood there staring at weak Seolhyun. He knew what his daughter had felt, Hwarin had rejected her so many times after what happened between them. He couldn’t blame Hwarin nor his daughter. But he couldn’t stand seeing Seolhyun like this and he had planned.

“Clam down honey” Mrs Kim said as tears ran through her cheeks.

“I will get you married with Hwarin” Mr Kim said making the Seolhyun and her wife lifting their head to look at him with surprised.

Seolhyun got up and grabbed her father arm “Really appa? You will get Hwarin for me?” and her father nodded. She hugged her father and mumbled through his shoulder “Thank you dad”

Once the parents climbed down the stair, Mrs Kim spoke “Are you meant for what you said?”

Mr Kim stopped and sighed heavily “I have no choice, I can’t see my daughter like this anymore. It breaks my heart”

“Do you think I don’t?” Mrs Kim stood infront of her husband “I know you are concern about her, we are, but you know it is impossible to get Hwarin get back with her. What if you can’t keep your promise? Our daughter will get more hurt”

“She won’t”

“How can you be so sure?” She frowned.

“Because I will force Hwarin to marry her no matter what it causes, if that will make my daughter happy” With that, he walked away leaving his wife dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

Hwarin just arrived in her office. She sat on her chair with sigh as she saw many files on her table needed to be signed. She lifted the files but didn’t bother to open and sign it yet.

Hwarin opened her tab and saw many emails came in. She opened one of the emails with the subject that caught her eyes.

“Worthy fashion show” She mumbled the subject.

“Hyejeong unnie will definitely love this” She smiled as she remembered how her girlfriend attracted to fashion world. She usually bought dozen of fashion magazines to check on the latest fashion style. After took minutes to scroll down through the emails, she heard the office door opened and revealing her secretary, Yerin came in with few files on her left hand and cup of drink on her right hand.

Yerin approached her boss table and put the cup and the files down on the table “This is your coffee and these are the files that need your signature”

Hwarin looked at the cup than at Yerin who smiled kindly, “I don’t drink coffee”

“Oh” Yerin was in slightly surprised “I’m sorry Miss Kang, what do you want instead?”

Hwarin laughed at Yerin cuteness “Do you have hot chocolate?” She asked as she leaned on the back of the chair.

“Y-Yes, I will go get one” Yerin picked the cup and went out to get her boss hot chocolate.

“So cute”

After minutes, Yerin finally came back with cup of hot chocolate on her hand. “Here is your hot chocolate boss” She said happily.

Hwarin raised her brows and looked at her secretary. She narrowed her eyes before asked “Why are you so happy today?”

Yerin grinned and covered with her palm.  She was hesitated to tell her boss but didn’t know from where she got the courage “I just broke up with my boyfriend”

“Oh wow, that’s fast. Who did?”

“I did” Yerin proudly pointed herself.

“How?”

“Well, he came to my house last night. He insisted to come inside but I didn’t let him. So he pushed me until I fell to the ground and kept talking rude words. He came in but didn’t know my parents were inside watching it all. My dad scolded him, asked him to leave and told him not to come see me again. And just before he left, I called him and asking for break up. Now my parents know why I kept avoiding their question about the guy”

Hwarin nodded in understanding and clapped her hands. She stood up from her seat and took steps to Yerin. Hwarin outstretched her arms, intending to give Yerin a hug but Yerin hesitated to hug back. Seeing no movement from Yerin to hug her back, Hwarin instead brought her secretary to her embrace and hugged her. Yerin felt the warm hug that her pretty boss had giving her. The young CEO broke the hug first and back to her seat.

“Erm Yerin, could you tell me which one of the reports that urgent and need my signature immediately, because I am quite lazy now to sign it all”

Hearing no answered from Yerin, she spoke again “Yerin-shi. Yerin-shi”

“Nae?”

“Are you okay?”

“Y-Yes” Yerin looked down.

Hwarin hummed “I think you are still excited with your broke up so, nevermind you can leave now. Just tell me later when you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter