Why you

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS DONGDONG (Hyejeong)!!!

*better late than never. :)

 

Hyejeong's POV

I felt sore all over my body, especially the area of my fold. She was being really rough this morning, maybe couldn't control her anger and jealousy. I knew I met the other guy behind her back without telling her, more worst after I said how charming the guy was. But I assured it wasn't all my fault as she hadn't answered and replied any my calls and texts.

I opened my eyes only to see she was packing her cloths and stuffs to the luggages. I rubbed my eyes to get the clear view of her.

"what are you doing?" I asked her with sleepy voice.

She sighed while still putting her cloths in the luggage "packing"

I dissatisfied with her answer and frowned "why?" I was in silence for seconds then my eyes grew wide "don't say... so what Naeun said to me is true?"

She stopped what she was doing and stared. "so you already know? I don't have to tell you again"

I furrowed my brows as she spoke again "start packing now, we are leaving in ten"

I stood up from my bed and crossed my arms on my chest "No, I won't go with you"

She stopped at her spot with her back facing me "don't. make. me. force you Shin Hyejeong" she said with her husky voice.

I stunned with her sudden changed in attitude. Hwarin I knew who sweet and playful person completely turned into cold and moody person.

She turned her body to face me and glared. Her dead gaze really making me shivered. Suddenly her cold gaze turned into calm as she approached me and put her hands on my shoulder. She closed her eyes with head down.

"Hyejeong-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, but please could you just do what I said, please baby?"

With that she headed out of my room bringing along her luggages with her, leaving me in daze. She didn't called me 'unnie' but my name. And she even called me 'baby' which I knew she didn't like that word but still she just said it. I wondered what made her suddenly changed. What was happened when she left home for 2 days?

I went to my closet to get some of my cloths and involuntarily put it inside my luggage as my tears ran on my cheeks.

I went out from my room and saw her waiting  for me with her body leaning on the door frame. She took my luggages without said any words and brought it down to put it inside her car. Once we already in the parking lot, I was standing beside her car as she opened the passenger door for me. I stared at her and she raised her brows gesturing me to get inside the car. Then I get in hesitately.

Along our journey we didn't say anything, neither her wanted to ask me okay or not. Just the music from the dvd filling our silenceness.

About 15 minutes after, she turned her steering to the side and stopped infront the gate which designed with gold in colour. She took out the remote and pressed the button. The moment she pressed the button, the gate opened slowly. Once it opened widely, she continued drove in. As she drove her car in, I saw the big beautiful house, which mostly be called as mansion, really catching my eyes. She parked the car infront which I believed the entrance door.

While I still amazed by the designed of the mansion, a men walked to my side to open the door for me. I looked at the men then to my love beside me.

"aren't you going to get out? or you just want to stay here all day?"

She came out from the car then next followed by me. I went to Hwarin side and she put her hands on my waist. I felt my heart racing with her touch. She leaned closer to me and whispered

"we are going to meet my parents. They definitelty will ask you many questions. But don't worry they won't ask the question that take you days to answer. Just act normal and calm, okay love?"

I nodded and felt my heart racing even more faster than before inside my chest. I put my hand on my chest to calm myself down.

"ready?" I looked at her and gave her 'can we go back now' expression.

She chuckled "its okay, lets go"

 

No one's POV

The couple walked in through the entrance door to the hallway, which directly lead them to the living room. Hyejeong scanned the mansion which designed with such luxurious interiors. The younger still putting her hands on the older's waist and could feel the older's nervousness. They finally showed off themselves to the living room in where Mr and Mrs Kang were waiting.

The parents's expression completely turned to happy as they saw their lovely daughter finally arrived with the girl beside her. Mrs Kang stood up from her seat to give her daughter a tight hug and turned to the girl next her daughter to give her the warm hug too. Hwarin's dad motioned them to sit.

"so this is the first time we meet, Miss Shin?" Mr Kang asked politely

The girl nodded and said "yes" 

"this is the first Hwarin introduced her girlfriend to us."

The boths girls eyes locked and smiled. Hyejeong couldn't help but feeling happy inside when Hwarin's father said that she was the first time ever for his daughter to bring her girlfriend to meet them. She was blushing and smiling non stop when Mrs Kang kept praising her and Hwarin noticed that.

"Dad please stop, you make her blushed" she said earning a pinch on her thigh.

Mr and Mrs Kang just laughed seeing these two lovebirds. Suddenly Mr Kang turned into serious and his signalled to her wife and her wife catched it.

"I'm going to prepare dinner for us. em Hyejeong, would you mind help me?"

Hyejeong nodded and followed Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter