How did you...

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our day as a couple had became more and more interesting. We were now able to understand one another and felt each other love. We gave our full attention on our relationship but just tiny arguments were normal. Rather than running away, we prefered to sit and talk about our problems, telling each other what we didn't like and what we felt uncomfortable when one side did something.

I woke up every morning with her angelic face greeting me, cuddling each other before taking bath. We were slept together, taking time, in my room then her room, but I did prefer in her room cause her bed was so comfy.

Not to forget teasing her every morning as I loved to see her sulking and pouting so cute. It took me times to persuade her after that.

"you were hugging me so tight lastnight. I barely went to the bathroom because of you"

"you are drooling"

"ew you stink, go shower first"

That was why I always got hurt in chest and arm because she hit me hard.

"honey, where can we have lunch today?" she was getting her hair done ready to go to work after having breakfast.

I just finished put my coat "anywhere fine for you"

"em.." she put her finger on her chin which I found cute, thinking hard.

"how about restaurant near my office? they said their noodles are superd"

"okay" I winked and sent her lip-far kiss

At home, I was teasing a person who happened to be my love, but at work it was the other way around. I was being teased by the annoying cute silly girl Naeun.

"yah rinrin, can I get in your car later during lunch?"

"em sorry cutie but I have a date later"

"wuuu, a date with her with your little red wine ferrari? that girl is lucky. can I join? please~"
 she pouted cutely

This girl was really annoying but I didn't get that much annoyed because she could be annoying and cute at the same time.

"sorry Naeun but no"

"why? where are you going to bring her? aaah~ are you going to propose her and ask her to marry you?" here she goes, teasing me.

I laughed and hit her hand gently as I didn't want to hurt her cause little annoying cute silly girl was sensitive.

"maybe"

At the moment of our conversation, something or rather than someone interrupted it. This person who always became a shadow where ever I headed to, where ever I was going, there she was. Never gave up.

Hyejeong unnie once told me to just ignored it and I did. But day by day this person was really getting in my nerves.

"Hi" she said with innocent smile put on her face

"what do you want?"

"is that how you greet your customers? if so no one will ever come here again"

I sighed and put a smile or more to fake smile "what flavour do you want Miss? single or mix or anything?" then back to serious when I finished my words.

"thats my girl. em I want one strawberry flavour please" she raised her brows and winked.

"I'm not your girl" I mumbled after she paid then walked away to prepare her ice cream.

I gave her the ice cream ordered and she took this chance to grab my hand and leaned closer to whisper "I will make sure to get you back baby"

The moment she pulled away, I leaned closer to her "you know that won't happen Seolhyun, plus I already have my love Dongdong to take care of. Just move on"

She laughed like I just told her a joke. She winked before she went to the exit door, without saying anything.

During lunch, I picked my love from her work and headed to restaurant that she mentioned before. I parked my car just infront the restaurant. I got out from thencar and went to her door side to open it for her.

"Dongdong" a cute voice called

"oh Mina-yah! what are you doing here? and oh unnie, when did you came back?" she asked Mina then to the girl she just called unnie who was staring at me like I did something bad.

"we are about to have here, how about you two?"

Hyejeong unnie looked at me and intertwined our fingers. Her friends already knew about us and they even gave me warn to not hurting her precious Dongdong.

"we are going to eat here too! why don't we have lunch together?"

"good idea"

Just when we were about to walk to the restaurant entrance, the girl spoke

"so you are the one"

I was in confused with her question. She kept staring at me like she already knew me from doing something that she didn't bother to like, but I didn't know her seriously, never ever once in my life saw her before. This was the first time I was seeing her.

"you are that brat"

Now I was freaking confused. Moment ago she just stared at me, like now she was asking me question that I didn't have idea what the headline was.

"unnie, whats wrong?" Hyejeong unnie asked after let go my hand.

"I know who you are"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter