I will help you

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The family sat in one table having their breakfast, with Hyejeong of course. At first she felt awkward to be in one roof and one table with them but after 1 week she became comfortable and easily closed with Hwarin’s parents.  

“Hyejeong, when can you take leaves?”

“Nae?” Hyejeong had her confused face.

“Hwarin suggested we take family trips, so it better if you can join us as you are already part of the family” Mrs Kang stated.

“….” opened, inside her, she already celebrated when Hwarin’s parents considered her as family.

While the young CEO just kept quiet, dig in her breakfast as she had cheeky smile in her lips. Same to her, this was the first time she heard her mom said Hyejeong was part of the Kang family. She had this thought that they should married in order to make Hyejeong official as Kang family. She had dreamed to have many children as she didn’t want her kids to suffer loneliness like her. Just thought of it made her smile without realising her mom called her many times.

“Hwarin!”

Hyejeong pinched her thigh to snap her out only then she woke up from her dream as she felt hurt on the place Hyejeong pinched. She rubbed her thigh.

“Did you hear what I ask you?” Her mom raised her brows while she opened wanted to say something but nothing came out.

“Did you hear or not?”

“Yes”

“What did I ask?”

She looked up at the ceiling pretended to think what her mom was asking in which she didn’t pay attention at, instead she was busy fantasy about her married life with Hyejeong. She was thinking that she would be the happiest girl in the world if she could marry the girl of her dream, who managed to penetrate into her heart in which hardly to accept other girl.

Her mom sighed as she realised her daughter drifted into her own world again.

“I guess she really tired after become a CEO” Mrs Kang narrowed her eyes as her daughter looked at her still smiling innocently.

While the girl next to the cheeky CEO began to has staring contest. She suspected her girlfriend had fantasized about something erse. She could tell by looking at how ert her face was.

“Oh yeah Hwarin, do you have a meeting with Seolhyun today?”

Smile on the said girl faded and replaced by shock and frown face. Meanwhile Hyejeong who stared at her girlfriend suddenly shifted her eyes to Mr Kang.

“Seolhyun?” Hyejeong asked and frowned.

Hwarin bit her bottom lip. She had unlike the idea of Hyejeong knowing something that wasn’t came from . It wasn’t that she didn’t want to tell her girlfriend right away but she needed time to tell her as this wasn’t idea of hers to work with Seolhyun but instead her father.

Mr Kang was able to notice panic on his daughter face and she repeatly fixed her sitting position.

“I thought you already told her as you said you would tell her the other day” Mr Kang stated.

Hwarin looked at her father with half eyelids opened. She shook her head to signal her father that she hadn’t told Hyejeong about this yet.

“Excuse me” Hyejeong excused as she stood up from her seat and headed to Hwarin room which now became her room too.

Hwarin followed her.

As Hyejeong came in to the room, she quickly grabbed her purse and was about to go out when the young CEO had stood right at the door with her hands blocked the way. Hyejeong turned her body back facing her lover.

“I am late already I have to go now”

“Let me drive you” Hwarin offered.

“Its okay, I can go by taxi” She refused even though her heart said the opposite.

Hwarin stepped in to the rooma and moved closer to turn her girlfriend around facing her, while Hyejeong didn’t move any inch from her spot. She just let Hwarin came closed to her even though her heart hammered in her chest. The young CEO cupped her girlfriend cheeks with both hands and stared right on her brown eyes.

“I’m sorry love, I didn’t plan not to tell you. But I just don’t want you to worry too much. You had enough with your work, I don’t want to gain any pressure on you” Hwarin smiled.

Hyejeong put her hands on Hwarin hands that touched her cheeks “But you have to tell me even how stress I am. I can become more stress if you keep secret from me like this you know that”

Hwarin moved her hands to her shoulder and squeezed it, “I know I know, I’m sorry okay? I wanted to tell you when the time is right, but my father boast it first” She chuckled as she looked Hyejeong pouted.

“oooh my love you look so cute when you do that” She pinched her girlfriend nose and made her puff face making Hyejeong groaned

“YAH!”

“Okay, if you are still sulking like this, what can I do. Look like I am going to sleep on the floor tonight. I have no one to cuddle with. Guess I have to buy big teddy bear later so I have something to hug when my girlfriend don’t want”

Hyejeong couldn’t help but blushing. She had small smile on her lips and Hwarin saw that so she teased more.

“Or… I can give some sweet taste to my girlfriend so she can forgive me. Will that working on her?” She talked as she put finger on her chin pretending to think.

Hyejeong hit her arms with one punch and finally she smiled widely.

“So are we good now?” Hwarin chuckled.

Hyejeong sighed “Promised no more secret?” she said as she raised her pinky promise finger.

Hwarin took Hyejeong finger with her finger “Promised” before ruffled her girlfriend’s hair.

They shared hug and kissed before went down to go to work. Hwarin didn’t take convince her lover was that easy, instead she had to put on all her charm and all her might. But she knew the result from doing this was going to be good, that was why she had never failed to try.

Meanwhile Hyejeong never thought that she would fell this easily. She wanted to play around with Hwarin more but her girlfriend just reliable when it came to this matter. Her sweet talk which made her even charming and she couldn’t avoid the fact that she had fell for her girlfriend more and more as day by day passed.

 

 

Seolhyun just arrived at her office. She wore white mini dress covering her perfect S shape body which leant just above her knees.  She walked in to her office room and followed behind her, her secretary.

“What time is my meeting with UNI Company?” [A/N: random name of the company, if there is any company name alike, I don’t know. :B]

“In the afternoon, 3pm” Her secretary stated.

“Change it to 12pm” Seolhyun said as her eyes stuck on computer and fingers typed on the keypad.

“But may I know why, Miss?”

She stopped and glared at her secretary who lowered her head. “Because I said so”

“B-But what if Miss Kang is not free at the time?”

“She will”

“But-“

“Can you not asking me many questions. No BUTS and change it to 12pm now!” Seolhyun growled. Her secretary just nodded and went back to her table.

 

 

During lunch time, Hwarin had ready to go lunch with Hyejeong. She walked out from her office room and Yerin quickly approached her. Yerin frozed on her place and was shaking as she afraid what her boss would say to her about the last minute changed in meeting time. She wanted to tell Hwarin right after she received the email but as Hwarin said she didn’t want any interruption when she was in her room so Yerin decided to tell her during lunch time.

There she was standing in front of her boss.

“Em em”

“Do you have something to say?”

Right before she could open

“Hi baby”

Hwarin and Yerin turned their gaze to the girl who owned the voice.  Hwarin looked at her with surprised and confused. Seolhyun tried to grab her hand but she moved away.

“What are doing here? Our meeting is in the afternoon” Hwarin said with frown.

“Didn’t your secretary tell you?”

“Tell me what?” Hwarin shifted her eyes to look at Yerin “Yerin-shi?”

Yerin kept her head lowered “I’m sorry Miss Kang but the meeting changed to 12pm instead of 3pm. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier as you didn’t want anyone to interrupt you just now, so..”

“It’s okay”

Yerin looked at her boss while Seolhyun knitted her brows.

“Just bring the paperwork to the meeting room now” with that, she walked away to the meeting room.

Seolhyun glared at Yerin who was searching for the paperwork that Hwarin said to bring with her. Yerin caught the gaze and just passed Seolhyun after bowed. She had led Seolhyun to the meeting room.

Seolhyun questioned in her head why Hwarin didn’t get mad at this girl but instead being nice. She wanted to give this a surprise for her but instead she was the one who surprised. Seolhyun knew Hwarin easily lost in temper when she had been informed something in last minute. But she honestly said that this girl was lucky.

‘What her relationship with Hwarin?’ She thought.

 

 

“Hey, you are late!”

“Oh mianhae Jonghun-ah, the traffic is crazy” Hongki said as he took seat across Jonghun and asked “so why did you call me for?”

“Wae? I can’t call you anymore?” Jonghun pretended to pout.

“It is not like that. YAH don’t pouting, you’re ugly. Aigooo”

Jonghun chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

“My dad, he is getting worse” He lowered her head and stared at his hands.

Hongki remained silent after what Jonghun told him. He knew what his bestfriend felt, he had been through this for few years already but he needed to be strong so that his father too.

“I can’t even fulfil his wish yet” Jonghun smiled sadly.

“Jonghun-ah, I know what you feel. But you can’t just give up. Your father is right, you are almost 30 but not getting married yet, aigoo” Hongki voice changed from sad to tease.

“Yah! Talk to yourself!” Jonghun shot back and laughed.

Hongki stared at his friend, even that smile put on his face but he knew inside his friend felt sad. So he tried to cheer him up.

“Ah! What about this weekend we go to the club? We can search for girl there” Hongki suggested.

“Yah! Waaah! I can’t believe you, I am searching for wife not… waah! Don’t you dare”

“Arasseo! I’m sorry, I just want to help you” Hongki said as he leant his back to the chair. “So what are you going to do? Do you have a candidate?”

Jonghun smiled as he thought of someone “Actually I do have one, but…”

“But what?” Hongki desperately asked.

“She has a girlfriend” Jonghun said only to earn yell from Hongki. “YAH! Could you lower your voice.

Hongki was about to retort but Jonghun cut him.

“What what? You want to judge her? Hongki-ah, you can’t judge people, aish you always do that”

“It is true? As you said, she is into girls”

“It doesn’t mean she has bad personality. She is pretty, smart and intelligent” Jonghun stated making Hongki rolled his eyes.

“You always said that for every girls y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter