No regret

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl wore grey sweater and black skinny jeans with white sneaker, hair tied neatly in ponytail, was walking alone in the neighbourhood. She was putting her hands on the jean pockets when took every step that seemed heavy. A sigh could be heard. There were less crowded on the road as it was already midnight. She was alone since her girlfriend had to go outstation to visit some relatives with her family. So she decided to take a walk to feel the cold breeze and tried to calm her mind.

She had thought and went through a lot this lately. At work, she had to face something or rather someone that she really wanted to avoid. With a lot of meeting and appointments needed to be attended. Sometimes she felt like regretting for accepting the offer from her dad. Plus, her girlfriend, who now seemed to have a person who had crush on her. She couldn’t care less about this matter. Not to mention the person who happened to like her girlfriend was the one who she worked with currently.

While she was walking through the quiet road, suddenly she heard a voice, girl voice to be exact, was asking for help. She stopped for a while to get a better hearing of the voice. She looked around and spotted a girl was being dragged forcedly to the car. She knitted her brows as the girl looked familiar to her.

She was about to take a steps to the girl when she heard other voice interrupted her.

‘What are you doing? Do you want to be a hero? Just see what is going to happen, like how you just stood and saw Jiyeon had being stabbed’

She ignored the voice and approached the girl.

“Hey let her go” She spoke to the guy that held the girl wrist.

The guy chuckled “Why do you care? She is my girlfriend, so I have right to do everything I want with her. Come on Yerin”

The guy kept dragging Yerin to the car but Yerin resisted and tried to loose from his grip.

“If you keep dragging her like that I swear I will make you regret it”

‘Yeah, good job! Just kill him btw!’

 

Yerin’s POV

I was in dated with my boyfriend, actually I didn’t call it as a date because he had forced me to accompany him to his friend party. I couldn’t say no as he said he would come to my house and dragged me out, more worst when he had treaten me to tell my parents for being rude to him. Yes he was a jerk and coward. He always used the excuses of my parents to get what he wanted from me, after he knew my parents were approving our relationship and they didn’t like the idea of me being harsh to him. But unknowing this guy was the one who always acted rude and harsh to me. He usually acted nice and polite infront of my parents but behind them, he was useless.

He never cared about how I felt, all he knew was he had fun. I didn’t know why I agreed to be his girlfriend at the first place and then ended up hurting like this.

After attended his friend party at the bar, he was dragging me to come to his house. He was quite drunk, or must I said, he was drunk everyday as he had always not in his right mind. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to get to his car. He said he needed me to satisfy his hormone.

“You are crazy! I am not going to be your slave, now let me go!!”

I yelled for help. I looked around with panic all over me. I couldn’t fight him back as he was strong than me. I kept shouted hoping for someone to help me and luck was really in my side when I heard someone spoke. I looked at the person, it is a girl. A girl that I adored since the first time I saw her. She was right standing there to help me. She said she even wanted to make this guy regret for doing this to me and her words really melted my heart.

My ‘boyfriend’ kept pulled me even he heard treated from Hwarin until she pushed him and grabbed my arm to bring me at her back. I hid behind her back with my hands placed on her shoulder. I admitted that my heart was beating like I was just finished running.

 

No one’s POV

Hwarin took Yerin arm and brought Yerin closer to her as she wanted to get away this guy from grabbing Yerin wrist even more that make her felt the pain. The guy had his back on the side of the car. He got up and walked unstable approaching the two girls and wanted to take Yerin wrist again but Hwarin kept hiding her behind her back. Suddenly the guy grabbed her shirt by her chest.

“Who are you?! Why do you defence her so much, huh?!! Are you two dating for any chance?” The guy yelled at Hwarin and then chuckled teasingly.

Hwarin gritted her teeth. She really wanted to punch this guy infront of her who dared to lean his dirty hand on her. She clenched her fist ready to give this stupid a lesson but at the same time she didn’t want to scare the girl behind her.

“She is mine~” The guy spoke again with her drunk voice “I am her boyfriend. I want her, I want her to my d-“

*punch*

The guy butted to the ground. Without letting him finished his words, Hwarin punched him hard on his face. She couldn’t wait any longer. The more this stupid guy talked the more she felt irritated. Hwarin could hear Yerin shouted and surprised at her back as she felt Yerin grip on her shoulder tighten.

The guy spitted blood and laughed sarcastically. He was laying on the ground with his hands wide opened and his eyes facing the sky. Hwarin frowned when the guy talked again

“I was almost getting her” Then he laughed.

Hwarin was about to approached him again to give her another punch on face. He seemed didn’t get enough with just one punch. But Yerin held her arm to stop her and saw Yerin shook her head. Yerin looked at Hwarin with teary eyes and Hwarin somehow felt guilty for punching this guy. He was her boyfriend after all. She brought Yerin hand to her car without even looking back at the person who lied on the ground, probably sleeping.

In the car, they were in silence for a moment until Hwarin decided to apologize first.

“I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“For punching your boyfriend”

Yerin smiled cutely “Its okay, I should thank you”

Hwarin looked at her with frown in confused. Yerin noticed the frown on Hwarin face.

“He is no one in my heart anymore. He is always like this, forcing me to do what he wants until my feeling for him gone day by day. He was always asking me to sleep with him but I..” She stopped and looked down as she was playing with the hem of her shirt.

“Did he…”

“No” Yerin answered quickly as she knew what Hwarin question would lead to. “I had never gave it to him. He don’t deserve it, at all” She laughed bitterly, she couldn’t put it in word as she remember what had he done to get her to sleep with him.

She lifted her head and stared at Hwarin right in her eyes. They stayed in that position for minutes. Yerin smiled at the thought of Hwarin was just saving her from the coward who tried to her. She had never once imagined this scene due to the boundary between boss and worker.

“I like someone else” Yerin said.

“Hope the person you like can bring you the happiness that you deserve”

 

 

 

 

Hyejeong had visited her girlfriend in her office. She was waiting at the lobby pacing back and forth with a bag of lunch box in her hand that she prepared for beloved one. She knew Hwarin must have not had her lunch yet due to sudden meeting that she had to attend with her father. She had waited patiently until someone interrupted her.

“Did not expect to meet you here Ms. Shin” The girl said with purse on her hand that catching Hyejeong attention as she had saw that purse somewhere before but couldn’t remember where.

Hyejeong shrugged it off and looked at the girl “Or you can just call me Ms. Kang from now, Miss Kim Seolhyun”

Seolhyun scoffed. She ran her tongue on her inner check while scanning around the lobby. Hyejeong knew Seolhyun felt annoyed when she said about how she was belong to Hwarin now by simply asking her to just call her by Hwarin’s family name. She knew Seolhyun wouldn’t give up on Hwarin until she got what she wanted the most and she shouldn’t took easy about this matter. Once she cared less about it, she would loss her love in blink of eyes. After all she knew that Hwarin could do something that she didn’t expect to be happened as the voice in her head would manipulate her.

They were standing there, staring at each other until someone that Hyejeong had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter