Trauma S2 - Chapter 1

Trauma [PAUSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I miss them” A middle-aged woman said.

“I miss them too. Call her, ask to come home next weekend” A man beside her said while folding the newspaper he just read and put it on the table.

She sighed and grabbed a phone. She dialed a number and pressed the call button. She waited for the other line to answer the call but for her dismay no answer at all. She sighed again and attempted to call the other number. After 2 beeps the person answered.

“Annyeong Mommy” The person on the other line said after answered the call.

“Oh annyeong daughter-in-law, how are you doing?”

“I’m fine, mommy. What about you?”

“I’m good. Do you guys have time this weekend? We would like you to come to the house. We miss you all” An old woman’s voice sounded sad.

“Nae mom, I will try to convince her later. But now I’ve to go cause have to prepare lunch. I’m sorry mommy”

“Arraseo, sorry for disturbing you”

“Oh not at all mommy. Bye take care”

“Bye daughter-in-law”

She sighed heavily “Could it be she took after us? So into works?” and sounded sad.

“Don’t worry, she will never like that” Her husband assured her and she nodded.

____________________________

 

It was already been 3 months since they were married. They lived in happily with comfortable surrounding and great people who supported them no matter what. They couldn’t be more glad to have such a supportive people in their lives; both of their parents and friends.

The couple and ofcourse, their son, Kang Jeong lived in a big penthouse that Hwarin got 1 month after their marriage. Jeong was sometimes lived with them for atleast 4 days in a week then he would stay with Seolhyun for the rest of the days. Hyejeong was blessed to have these 2 people in her life but how she was sulking like almost every day when both of them had really stressed her out. But at the same time, she could feel lonely without their cheeky acts.

Jeong woke up early, and went straight to his mommy room. Hwarin had prepared for him his own room as she wanted to have more time alone with her wife. Hyejeong was at first refused the idea because Jeong was still kid and she had no heart to leave him slept alone. But after a lot of argument, she had no choice than agreed.

Jeong took no time to arrive at his mommy’s room since it was just next door. He tiptoed to reach for the knob as it was too high for him. Hwarin had said once to Hyejeong that it wasn’t the knob was too high but Jeong was the one who too short and she got smack on thigh for saying that. Yes, he was short for his age and that what made him looked so cute and adorable.

Once he finally got to open the door, he peeked to see if both of his mommies had waking up or not. He smiled cutely when he saw Hwarin sat up with her back leaned on the headboard of the bed playing with her phone.

“Mommy~” He whispered because he saw his mommy Hyejeong wasn’t woke up yet.

Hwarin turned her head to the voice “Oh, come in Jeong”

Jeong came in and closed the door behind him. He jumped slowly on the bed as he didn’t want to make such too much noises. Hwarin looked at him confused after pecking his cheeks.

“Wae Jeong-ah? It’s okay, you can move more”

“But Mommy Hyejeong is still sleeping, what if she wakes up?”

Hwarin chuckled “She should wake up by now”

She turned her face to the sleeping girl and shaking the girl body. “Honey wake up, it is already bright out there. Wake up”

Hyejeong stirred and pulled blanket up to her neck. “Just give me 5 more minutes”

“It will be 5 hours for you, come on wake up. You need to send Jeong to school remember?”

Hyejeong groaned and still in her sleeping position. Hwarin shook her head. Over past 2 weeks, Hyejeong always lazy on her bed, always got headache every time she woke up and not to mention, craving some weird food and ate a lot.

Hwarin suddenly grinned cheekily once she got an idea to wake her wife up.

“Jeong-ah, Mommy will go to the kitchen for a while to get a cup of water. You stay here okay?” Hwarin said in lower voice.

“Okay Mommy” He answered with same tone.

Hwarin went to the kitchen and got a cup of water, after minutes she came back to her room. She passed the cup to Jeong and asked him to put the water on his mouth. He tilted his head to the side for a bit as he didn’t understand what his mommy was into and smiled once he got it. Jeong put the water inside his mouth which causing him to puff his cheeks. Hwarin held him on her arms and went to the other side of the bed where Hyejeong was facing to.

“Ready?” She asked and Jeong nodded.

Hwarin bent down a bit and right at the moment Jeong let the water came out from his mouth slowly to Hyejeong face. Once the water got into her face, she stood up straight immediately.

“It’s raining, it’s raining!” Hyejeong shouted.

Both of the pranksters laughed their lung out over Hyejeong reaction. She stared at them for a while and once she realized there was no rain because they were freaking inside the house with roof, she glared at 2 people beside her who were still laughing hard.

“YAH!”

They stopped laughing and looked at Hyejeong’s scary look. Jeong hid his face on Hwarin neck because he felt scared and his mommy rubbed his back. But Hwarin was still in her laugh mode, she bit her lips to prevent herself from laughing because her wife just gave herself her dead glare.

“What are doing?” Hyejeong whined as she rubbed her wet face.

“Waking you up”

“But that was not a way”

“It was, if not you won’t wake up”

“You were the one who made me tired last night, you ed me too rough!”

Hwarin mouth opened slightly and her hand covered Jeong’s ear immediately while she still held him.

“Yah, mind you words! There is kid here”

“Like you are not! I know you have told him your ert mind”

“I-I’m not! W-When did I tell him?”

“You’re stuttering” Hyejeong smirked knowing that she had won in this argument.

Hwarin rolled her eyes and put Jeong down. She looked at her wife who was still smirking. She narrowed her eyes on Hyejeong who stuck her tongue on her and Jeong chuckled over her mommy cheekiness. Hwarin moved closer to her wife who already knelt on the bed.

“Really Unnie? You’re talking about my ert mind?” She said in her low voice and moved much closer to Hyejeong face, soon their face just inches away. Hwarin brought her hands to her wife’s pajama and whispered to her ear “I could even do some ert things right now”

Hyejeong’s eyes wide opened. She was blushing when her wife said that words as she kept her eyes on Hwarin’s beautiful ones. But then she snapped out and realized Jeong was still with them. She pushed Hwarin by her chest. “Yah!”

Hwarin smirked “I won~” and made a fist on the air. She turned to Jeong and they were high-fived. Hyejeong groaned and went to bathroom.

‘How could they tease me again?’

 

Jeong was sitting on the couch patiently waiting for mommy Hyejeong to get out from her room and ready to go to his nursery school. He wore grey denim pant with white long-sleeve shirt that printed ‘Mommy’s hero’ on it. Hwarin had already gone for work.

Hyejeong finally out. She was wearing black tight dress. She looked stunning and gorgeous. Jeong who still sat couldn’t take his eyes off of his mommy Hyejeong.

“Are you already packing all your things?” Hyejeong asked while putting her ear rings.

Hearing no answer from her son, she turned around and saw Jeong gave her a smile. She walked to him and bent down.

“Why are smiling like that?” She pinched his cheek.

“You are pretty” He said earning chuckle from his mommy.

“Who taught you that? Mommy Hwarin?”

Jeong shook his head “Ani, it was from me”

Hyejeong smiled and rubbed her neck nervously. She glanced at her wristwatch and realized they were getting late. “Come on, we will be late if we don’t move now”

They were about to go to the door but “Wait”

Jeong looked up at her mommy Hyejeong. “Wae mommy?”

“Why do you wear this shirt? I did prepare your shirt but I don’t think so this is the one” Hyejeong frowned.

He looked at his shirt and shrugged cutely. “Mommy Hwarin asked me to wear this”

She sighed “Arasseo, it’s okay. Let’s go”

 

It was lunch time, a brunette was still busy in her office. A lot of files on her table needed her signature, eyes on computer desk screen with fingers typing on keyboard. As she was busy observing the company’s revenue for last month, a knock could be heard on her office door.

“Come in”

The door opened and revealed a beautiful girl. The brunette smiled widely when she saw the girl. She got up from her seat and stepping toward the girl, gave her kisses and hug.

“Are you still working? It is lunch time now”

“I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter