Chapter 8

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri stares at Jessica through the one-way mirror of his office. From the start, he knew that she really is a beautiful woman. He just can't figure out why the brunette is hiding it by wearing those thick dark-rimmed glasses, not to mention her fashion that looks like it came out from his grandma's closet. But that make-up free face... Damn so pretty. How can someone look that beautiful without make up? Without even trying?

 

The young CEO admits that he’s really amused of Jessica. She looked so cute every time and eyebrows twitch when she was irritated or fuming mad at him. That adorable pout she unconsciously makes every time she loses an argument. And that scary glare in her brown orbs that somehow made the woman look even hotter to him–reasons why he is constantly teasing her.

 

A smile makes its way onto his handsome face. Jessica Jung Sooyeon is the perfect solution to his boring life. Everyone–from his employees to his past flings–did nothing but fan over him. It made him crazy sometimes. He easily got anything he wanted in a snap of his fingers. Until this feisty ice princess of a personal assistant came into the picture. The girl was a splash of bright red on his blank canvas.

 

Now, he is thinking of a way to get revenge on what she did to him. However, he still didn't want to seem unprofessional. Call it childish, but he just wants to see Jessica angry. It makes her cute.

 

A tall lanky man who just came back from his two-month vacation in Japan barges loudly into the office, interrupting his train of thoughts. “I am back, earthlings!”

 

“What in the world are you doing here, Choi?”

 

“Woah~ Thank you for that nice and warm greeting. Not even a ‘Welcome back, best friend!’ or ‘I missed you!’. I really feel your love, bro. I missed you too.” Sooyoung sarcastically answers his friend patting his shoulders. “Hey, I’m bored. Let's go catch hot chicks later tonight.”

 

“Soo, a lot of people like me need to work for a living. Not everyone is like you who can just spend money anytime they want to.”

 

His best friend scoffs. “Please, you are a trust fund baby like me.” Sooyoung makes himself comfortable on the couch across Yuri, putting his feet up on the table. “It seems like you are not busy looking for a new girl. From what I've heard, you just broke up with Yejin.”

 

“Correction, we were never official to begin with.” Yuri continued to read the papers on his desk. “But all right, I'll go with you tonight so you'll shut up. But only for a few drinks, I have an early meeting with the board of directors tomorrow which you are part of as well.”

 

Sooyoung stands up and puts a hand on Yuri's forehead. “Who the hell are you and what did you do to Kwon Yuri? You are always game whenever I asked you out to look for girls and have fun.”

 

Yuri slaps his friend's hand from his face and shrugs, looking elsewhere. “I am tired of those bratty socialites, stubborn and stuck-up models. Yejin was enough of a headache. I'm interested in new species, for a change.”

 

Sooyoung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Yuri's line of vision. “Like her?” He chuckles, pointing at Jessica from the one-way mirror. “You told me you didn't want someone like Miss Ahjumma but in the end, you ate your words and fell for her.”

 

“You idiot! She is just my personal assistant.”

 

“And so? What if she is?”

 

“I told you, I never mix business with pleasure. And that lady is very hard to tame, like a lioness that’s ready to eat you alive and skin you to death.”

 

“If you don't want her, then I’ll go for her instead. She really looks like someone with potential. Man, I can see that smooth fair skin even from afar. She'll surely bring down a lot of socialites if she just puts on expensive clothes and gets a makeover. Like I said: capi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter