Chapter 7

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica saunters her way to Yuri's penthouse to bring him his favorite take-out breakfast, a part of her tasks as his personal assistant. It's been almost two months much to her dismay since she started working for the man and she learned that he mostly preferred staying in the penthouse than his mansion. It was closer to the company and the mansion was just too huge for him–or so he claims. She already has her own duplicate of the keys so she is able to invite herself easily anytime.

 

The brunette walked to the dining room to put down and prepare the food she brought. She immediately stops when she heard strange sounds and some metals clinking. Poking her curiosity, she went straight to the source–the kitchen. A robber? That’s impossible. Her right hand pushes open the swing door that separated the dining area and kitchen, to take a peek. And she immediately regrets upon doing so.

 

On the counter was a woman with an equally Kwon Yuri going at it. The woman was relentlessly , screaming and begging him for more.

 

Shocked by the scene in front of her, the personal assistant immediately turns away.

OH.MY.GAWD. OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! MY EYES!

 

Jessica was hyperventilating. She tried to concentrate and keep herself busy instead by taking out the meal she brought from its plastic bags on the dining table, but everything she saw kept replaying in her mind. About ten minutes after, Yuri came out of the kitchen wearing only his boxer shorts.

 

“Oh Sica, you’re already here. Good morning,” he greets. “Did you buy what I asked you to?” Yuri inquires with a dorky grin on his face.

 

She just nods at him, wondering how he could still smile to her like that as if nothing happened. Hasn’t he noticed that they were so loud that I heard everything? The woman was screaming her lungs out like it was the end of the universe! This monkey has no shame at all. What did I ever do to witness such thing?

 

The swing door opens following Yuri with the woman from earlier, who was still trying to button her blouse. “Hon— Oh!” the woman was surprised to see Jessica.

 

Jessica knew her. Her name was Son Yejin, a famous model dubbed as one of the prettiest faces in Korea. A fantasy to plenty of men and envied by most ladies. So she just can’t fathom why the woman was head over heels for her boss, when it was crystal clear that he has no plans of taking their relationship seriously.

 

“You’ve already met Yejin, right Sica?” Yuri asks her.

 

“Y-yes. Several times,” she lamely stutters and tries to give the woman a thin smile.

 

“Sica has brought breakfast. Come and join us eat Yejin,” Yuri offers sitting down.

 

“No thanks,” Yejin declines putting on her silver pumps. “You know I don’t eat anything from fast food. Lots of calories. I can‘t risk getting fats.”

 

Yuri shrugs, of course women like the famous model are body conscious. “Jessica here is not picky. She doesn’t eat cucumbers and any related food to it but other than that, she eats everything and still doesn’t get fat.” Jessica takes a glance at the model who simply rolled her eyes uninterested with the information her boss just told. Was that a compliment from Yuri?

 

“I have to go,” spoke Yejin. “I’ll see you soon, okay?” The model whispers ily and grabs his face pulling Yuri in for a kiss–Jessica quickly looks away.

 

“Goodbye, honey.” Yejin says after pulling away, heading towards the door. Yuri simply nods and doesn’t even take a final glance at the woman who just left.

 

“Sit down and eat,” Yuri tells his personal assistant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter