Chapter 14

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM, KWON YURI?!”

 

A surprised Jessica exclaims as she saw Yuri's grinning face which was just a few inches away from hers. The latter held his ears and tapped them to see if his hearing was still intact. His personal assistant's dolphin-like shriek was definitely no joke.

 

“Whoa~ I thought my ears just fell off.” Yuri looks at Jessica again, beaming a smile. “Good morning too, Sica.”

 

Jessica sat up not forgetting to pull the blanket against her chest. “How did you get into my room?”

 

“Your sister let me in. She was here with me earlier, but you just whined and continued to sleep. So she left me here to wake you up.”

 

That little brat. She is so dead later. But why was his face so close to mine when I woke up? Was he planning to do something? Oh no, did he see what he wasn't supposed to see?

 

Thoughts were running wild on Jessica's mind. Yuri on the other hand tried to hide a chuckle because he found the brunette's expression cute.

 

Jessica looked so vulnerable as she slept. Her milky skin glowed as the sunlight peeked from the curtains. The woman portrayed a picture of innocence with her hair tousled, the faintest hint of pink visible in her cheeks. And those enticing lips… It was a good thing he was able to fight the urge earlier to pounce on the woman. Yuri wanted to kiss her, pin her on the bed, touch her, and make her scre--

 

“Yah, Kwon. YAH!” His internal fantasy was cut off when he felt something land straight to his face. Jessica just threw a pillow at him.

 

“H-Huh?” Yuri asked dumbfounded. Was I fantasizing just now? Gawd! So embarrassing! I must've looked like a fool in front of her. Stop being ByunYul!

 

“I said, get out of here. N-O-W. Now.” Jessica said glaring at the tanned guy.

 

“W-what? No! We are going somewhere.”

 

“It is my day off. Out. Now.”

 

“But we—“

 

“JESSIIIIEEEE!!! GET UP! WE'RE GONNA GO SWIMMING!” Tiffany suddenly barges into the room interrupting the two with her loud voice. Her eye-smiling cousin was wearing a summer dress carrying a beach ball.

 

“Swimming?” Jessica eyes her cousin then her boss. She just noticed that Yuri was wearing beach shorts and blue polo with a plain white sando underneath. His style was simple but he still looked dashing. “But why? I don't want to go.”

 

“Yuri said it's your company outing and he invited us too! Isn't that fun?”

 

“You can go without me. I'll be sleeping all day.” Jessica responds as she gets ready to lie down again and close her eyes going back to her dreamland.

 

“NO! Get up, Jessi! Everyone's waiting for you! Get up!” Tiffany shook her arms and bounces herself on the bed. Seeing no response from the sleepyhead, she stands up and taps Yuri's shoulder. “Fine then. Yuri, carry her to the car. You have my blessing.”

 

Jessica's eyes shot open when she felt a pair of arms lifting her up. Yuri just carried her bridal style.

 

“Kwon Yuri, put me down now!” She tried to shake her legs and hit his chest to break free.

 

“Yuri don't. Not until you say you're coming, Jessie.” Tiffany sternly says.

 

“Fine fine! Just put me down! I need to pack my stuff and get dressed.” Jessica answers dejectedly, realizing that she has no choice but to come as well. When Tiffany uses her serious tone, it meant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter