Chapter 18

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica opens the door to Yuri's penthouse using her own duplicate key.

 

The young CEO asked her to make him breakfast instead of those unhealthy take-outs he usually goes for. The penthouse was quiet, and Yuri was nowhere to be found. He must be sleeping. I'll go make breakfast first then.

The brunette felt proud of herself as soon as she finished arranging the table and foods. She was not a great cook, but she hoped that Yuri would like what she prepared for him. Jessica saunters to her boss' room, knocking softly to wake him up. No one answered.

 

Holding the brass doorknob, the personal assistant decides to get inside the room instead. She sees Yuri asleep lying on his belly under the covers while hugging a little Mickey Mouse stuffed toy. The woman stifled a laugh; Yuri looked like a kid with his tongue slightly poking out. Jessica sits at the edge of the bed, and studies his manly features while brushing the soft strands of his raven hair.

 

“Stop staring at me like that, I might melt.”

 

Jessica immediately stands up and steps back, embarrassed for being caught. “Wake up now, breakfast is ready. It might get cold.”

 

Yuri opens his eyes and looks at his assistant, smiling. “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning,” she greets back. Gosh, he looks so cute. Be still, my heart.

 

“Please come closer, Sicababy. You're too far.”

 

S… S-Sicababy?

 

Jessica was feeling extremely shy at the sudden endearment, but complies with his request. Approaching closer, she suddenly felt him pull her to the bed into his arms. He holds her tightly and sniffs her hair. “Yuri! What are you doing?”

 

“Hmm... Cuddling.”

 

“Babo,” she says but doesn't move away from his arms.

 

“I love how your hair always smelled like strawberries. Did you miss me Sicababy?”

 

“No, I didn't.” The brunette says trying to sound as normal as possible. She loved the feeling of his embrace though, it's like she could stay in this position forever.

 

“It clearly doesn't look like it when you're not even protesting. You missed me too much didn't you?”

 

“No, I only came here because you asked me to.” She unwillingly breaks free from the embrace and stands up. ”Which reminds me, get up now. Breakfast is served.”

 

“If you say so,” Yuri gets up as well and Jessica gasps. The tanned man only was wearing boxers and based on what she is seeing, he was aroused!

 

On instinct, she immediately looks away trying to erase the image of the bulging between his legs. She puts her hands up to cover her face. We just embraced earlier and he was already... Gosh! It looked so... Gawd! Stop thinking about it Jessica!

 

Yuri notices her actions and laughs when he realizes the situation. “Oh, stop it Sica! You've already seen it and if I remember correctly, touched it as well.” His lips grinned suggestively and eyebrows wiggling.

 

Jessica's face heats up and turns crimson. She throws him a pillow and the man's laugh was heard as he made his way to the bathroom. The brunette sits down on the edge of the bed and tries to think of how she's going to ask Yuri regarding state of their relationship.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Ahhh... I am so full.” Yuri states as he finishes eating the kimchi fried rice and tuna sandwich Jessica prepared. “You make the best kimchi fried rice and tuna sandwiches. You would make a perfect wife!”

 

“I-I'm glad you l-liked them. Can y-you help me with the plates please?” The personal assistant lamely stutters and smiles heading for the sink.

While washing the plates, Yuri suddenly felt playful and blew bubbles out of the dishwashing soap. He puts some of the bubbles on Jessica's cheeks, earning a glare from the latter. “Yuri stop it.”

 

However, the man ignores the warning and flicks water to the lady beside him.

 

“Oh you want to play? It is on, mister.” Jessica held a glass full of water and splashed it on his face. Minutes later, water was splashed everywhere and a food fight ensued. The kitchen looked like a complete mess.

 

“Gotcha!” Yuri catches up to the running woman and securely holds her waist, cornering her to the kitchen counter. “You have nowhere to run now and you are going to help clean up this mess, Sicababy.”

 

“What? You started it Kwon Seobang!” Jessica puts her palm on , surprised by the words that came out of her. Seobang? Where did that come from? Joseon era?

 

“Seobang? I like it. Call me that from now on, Sicababy.”

 

Yuri looks at her with sparkling eyes that melted her insides. Hell, he still looked so handsome even with all the food on his face and hair. His shirt was wet, and she can clearly see the hard muscles underneath. She gulps a lump in .

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

“What?”

 

“I said… I want to kiss you. Can I?” Jessica shud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter