Chapter 13

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Good morning, Sica!”

 

Yuri greets his personal assistant with a wide smile as soon as he saw her. After five days, Jessica finally came back to work. When Yuri asked Hayoung to call her home, the PA simply reasoned that she was having a bad headache. He did not want to admit it, but he really missed having Jessica around.

 

“Did you receive the flowers I sent for you? Are you well now?” Yuri asks.

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes. Yuri never failed to send her different kinds of flowers everyday and it was a lot that their house almost looked like a flower garden. She wanted to throw them away, but Tiffany insisted and did not want to 'harm' the innocent plants—her cousin claims.

 

“Looks like my gorgeous assistant woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning, huh?” Yuri sweetly tells her, but all he got was a blank stare from Jessica.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Hi, Sica!” Yuri shouts from his car gaining attention from the other employees. He was driving his newly bought Dodge Viper when he saw Jessica in front of the Kwon Empire Group's entrance. Showing off his ride thinking it might sway the brunette’s feelings.

 

“Hop in! I'll drive you home.” He enthusiastically offers, flashing his million dollar smile. Swoons from the female employees were heard as their CEO got out of the expensive car and walked towards the lucky woman.

 

Jessica barely took a glance at him and signaled for a taxi cab, ignoring the young CEO.

 

Damn it!

 

Yuri mentally cursed. It didn't help that most of his employees witnessed what happened. He is quite embarrassed, yes. But he is still determined to ask for Jessica's forgiveness, so he thinks of other ways to make her forgive him.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Hayoung, did Jessica eat the cake and ice cream I ordered for?”

 

The secretary shook her head. “No Sir. She said that I can just have her part. Jessica-unnie says she's not fond of sweets. But thank you, Sir. It was delicious.” Hayoung smiled sweetly, attempting to cheer up her boss.

 

Yuri heaved a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter