Chapter 1

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“He shoots, and he scores! Choi-8, Kwon-6. Two more hoops and I win.”

Sooyoung says as he did a mini celebratory dance for his close victory.

 

“Dude, I’m bored. Go play by yourself, I’m taking a time out.” Yuri states and takes a seat across the other side of their ‘headquarters’―a part of his mansion’s basement. He looks at his best friend Sooyoung playing the new basketball he bought for the playroom.

 

His friend stops and laughs at him, “You are just giving up on this game because I’m about to beat you.” A thought came to Sooyoung’s mind, “Don’t you have a lot of women entertaining you right now? How come Casanova Kwon is bored, huh?”

 

“Ha-ha. Very funny. You should know that I do not play with my girls at the same time, Soo. Hyorin and I are currently exclusive.” Yuri answers as he stood up towards the refrigerator for bottled water, tossing the another one to his lanky friend. The two guys have been friends since elementary school. That is why Sooyoung knows all of Yuri’s 'women escapades', as he likes to calls them. His every playboy moves.

 

“Wait, Hyorin? The first or the second?”

 

“Neither. It’s the third,” answered Yuri. "I don’t like to go back to my pasts you know." He's been dating Hyorin for two weeks now so he was getting bored of the famous socialite.

 

“Whoa~ There is a third?” his friend laughs. “Her expiration date seems a little earlier than the others, eh? Your usual thing expires in a month,” further inquired Sooyoung as he made his way to the pool table. Yuri continues to watch his friend.

 

“I don’t know. She just lost the magic, I guess. How do I get rid of her?”

 

“Hmmm... Say you’re in love with someone else.” The taller of the two suggested, now arranging the pool balls.

 

“What? No way that’ll happen, dude.”

 

“You haven’t tried that excuse before, though. Are your allergies to that word 'love' fading yet?” Sooyoung asked eyeing his best friend.

 

“You know I don’t like to be tied, Soo. Commitments are not my thing, but you have a point there.” Yuri answered the latter as he pulls out folders from one of his drawers and starts to read them.

 

“You brought your work here? Aww c’mon man, we are here to play and relax. Are you just going to let me enjoy this time alone? Don’t you miss me?”

 

“Eww, Choi. Go play by yourself.”

 

“Ouch, Kwon. You just hurt my feelings. I thought we were the best of buddies.” As the only child, Yuri quickly took over their company when his father died. This made him one of the youngest and richest CEOs in their country. He may play around with women, but his work and company is important.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter