Chapter 11

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“How are you Jessica?” Jaejoong asks.

 

Jessica was surprised to see him at the charity ball. She did not expect to see Jaejoong again.

 

“I-I'm fine, oppa.”

 

Suddenly, she feels him pull her in for a hug. It felt tight and longer than usual. The memories they shared together flooding back her entire system.

 

“I missed you...so much,” she heard him mumble.

 

Unbeknownst to them, a tanned guy watched their moment with an infuriating glare. His hands clenched into fists, and he felt a churn in his stomach when she saw Jessica in the arms of another man. For some reason, Yuri felt a pang of jealousy and possessiveness over Jessica. The scene before him was unbearable, he did not like it one bit.

 

How dare him... and her! Why is she just standing there?

 

Jessica was still frozen in her spot when Jaejoong broke the hug. “May I have one dance with you tonight?” He asks her gently looking at her with anticipation.

 

“Oppa, I—“

 

“Maybe some other time. She's mine,” Yuri snakes his hands on Jessica's slim waist, successfully interrupting them. His piercing stare never left Jaejoong. Jessica was startled at what he did and slightly looked up to him. Did he just say mine?

 

“Oh, I-uh...understand,” a sad smile appears on Jaejoong's face. “I guess I'll see you soon, Jess. We need to talk some more.” He gives them a slight nod, then leaves. The brunette watched his back as the man walked away from them.

 

“Is he your ex-boyfriend?” she hears Yuri ask.

 

“Mind your own business.”

 

“Well, your ex-boyfriend is Kim Jaejoong. The only son and heir of Kim Bumsoo, founder of Mirotic Enterprise. They are one of Kwon Empire Group's biggest partners.”

 

“He is not my ex. He never became my boyfriend,” Jessica finally admits.

 

“And I thought you cried over some great guy,” Yuri furthers. “I must say I am very disappointed.”

 

Jessica's brows furrowed. “How did you know about him? I only told Hayou... You were eavesdropping on us?!”

 

“Overheard is the proper term,” he corrects her. “What did you see in him anyway?”

 

“He is kind, sweet, and does not meddle with other people's lives unlike you.”

 

Yuri scoffs. “Please. I am richer and hell, way more handsome than him. So what went wrong?”

 

“His parents did not want me for their only heir,” Jessica answers.

 

Jaejoong was her senior in the university and suitor back then. Both of them shared a very close friendship despite their status differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter