Chapter 6

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You know, Sica... If you want to tell me something, you can say it now.” Yuri tells his personal assistant when the stoplight turned green.

 

They’re already in his car on their way to the company and Jessica just kept quiet throughout the ride. Turning her head from the window to Yuri beside her, she tries to tell what has been on the back of her mind. “Can you please let me quit this job, Sir Yuri?”

 

“You know my answer to that already. Why do you keep on insisting on it?” Yuri responds as he took a left turn.

 

“I just want to quit and resign. Simple as that.”

 

Yuri scoffs, “That is not going to happen. So you should stop thinking about it.”

 

Jessica averted her gaze from him and admires the view from outside again. This boss of hers was just hard-headed it was impossible to keep on reasoning. Finally reaching the company gates, Yuri heads straight to his reserved parking space.

 

“Why do you insist on keeping me as your personal assistant anyway?” Jessica continues. “Don't you realize you are enslaving me by not letting me go? I knew it; you want to keep me as your servant, your personal slave.”

 

Yuri laughs putting the car to a halt, successfully parking the car. “Slave? I will not treat you like that. Also, I have my reasons for keeping you. Like I said, you have the potential.” He quickly gets off the driver’s seat and opens the door on Jessica’s side.

 

The personal assistant was struggling to remove the seatbelt. It seems stuck. “Let me do it, ahjumma” says Yuri. Reaching over, he held her hand to remove it for her instead. As soon as their hands touched, Jessica removed hers as if she was electrified.

 

The tanned guy turns his gaze to look at her, their faces close. Why is he staring at me? Is he going to kiss me again? Oh no! Jessica did not want her boss to have his way with her again. “W-why are you looking at me like that? The belt is off. Let me out before I scream,” she threatens him.

 

“I was simply admiring your beautiful eyes.” She felt her face warm at his words. “You should take it off. We both know that your eyesight is not bad. You weren’t wearing them earlier in your house. Why hide them when you can show it?”

 

Wh-what is he saying? No! He is simply making fun of you! Do not let his words fool you. He is a monkey! Monkeys like him are sly. A flirt! Get a grip Jessica!

 

He was about to take the thick spectacles off of her when she interrupts his action. “It is none of your business if I chose to wear them. Now, can you please let me out, Sir?”

 

Yuri grins dorkily and replies, “Of course, sweetheart.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Wait!” Heading toward the executive elevator that is only allowed for Yuri, Jessica taps his shoulder to earn his attention. Gawd! He walks too fast! “Sir, I have a proposition for you.”

 

“I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter