Chapter 15

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica wakes up to the bright sunlight hitting her eyes and the feel of a soft bed. Trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes, she got up the bed and went towards the balcony.

 

“Wow...” She mumbles admiring the magnificent view before her, feeling the wind touch her skin and through the soft curls of her hair.

 

“Jessica-unnie? Oh, thank goodness. I was just going to wake you up.”

 

The brunette turns around to find Krystal with her head poking out the door. “Where am I, Krys? Where are the others?”

 

“We are sharing this room together with Sunny-unnie. Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-oppa are occupying the room to our left. Yuri oppa's room is just in front of ours. We arrived here last night.”

 

“Last night? Then, how did I get up here? All I remember wa—“

 

“Yuri-oppa carried you. He said he didn't want to disturb your sleep.”

 

Jessica blushed at the knowledge of Yuri carrying and tucking her to bed. She mentally cursed herself for sleeping like a baby during the trip.

 

“Now, now. Get ready and we'll have our breakfast,” Krystal tells her older sister. “Everyone's waiting for you... especially your Prince Yul.” Krystal mischievously adds before closing the door shut to let Jessica freshen up.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Did Yuri really shoulder all our expenses?” Sunny asks Hayoung as she took a bite of her croissant. They were all having a sumptuous breakfast buffet thanks to none other than, Yuri.

 

“Yes, he booked the entire hotel. He says this is all sponsored by the Kwon Empire Group for its employees.” Hayoung confirms. “A well-deserved vacation and advance Christmas party for all.”

 

“Is there such a Christmas Party in the month of September?” Taeyeon inquires while feeding Tiffany with his strawberry ice cream.

 

“I don't know. But Sir Yuri is acting different lately, right?” Bomi from the accounting department, who's sitting beside Hayoung, joins in their conversation.

 

Hayoung snaps her fingers at the realization. “Right! The last time, he bought different types of ice cream, cake, chocolates and pizza every day for everyone. And now, this company outing slash Christmas party.”

 

“Which are all obviously for Jessica-unnie.” Bomi concludes with an all-knowing grin. “He even made the entire week a holiday for all employees so everyone could be here. You are an angel sent from above, Jessica-unnie!”

 

“This is all for my cousin? Are you official now, Jessie?” Tiffany nudges her cousin who just choked at what she heard.

 

“W-what? No way.” Jessica immediately denies.

 

“Ehhh... We all see the way he is treating you, and how would you explain that kiss, huh?”

 

“I-it was n-not a kiss!”

 

“Yeah yeah, just lip-smacking. That's all.” Sunny says making everyone at the table laugh.

 

“Hey, sorry I took so long. Here's your food Sica, no cucumbers.” Yuri sits beside Jessica and places a plate of breakfast that he personally picked for her from the buffet table. He takes a part of it and offers a piece to Jessica as if they're the only ones at the table. “Come on, taste it. Ahhh~”

 

Jessica was blushing beet red. She can feel everyone's stare at them. This caring side of Yuri was so different from the cocky and arrogant man she met the first time. There's no denying that she likes this side of him better.

 

“Yuri, please it's em—“ Her sentence was cut off when Yuri shoves the delicious piece of food towards her. Jessica can't help but savor the taste as it easily melts inside ... and how her heart seems to be melting even more for him.

 

“There. Tasty isn't it?” Yuri gives her a toothy smile and eats his share using the same spoon, which didn't go unnoticed by Jessica who could only nod.

 

“Cute.” Yuri pokes her cheeks making her feel more embarrassed. She bows her head in an attempt to hide her face that felt so warm.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Jessica wandered around the hotel hoping to find Yuri tell him thanks for bringing her, including her family, to this vacation. She was busy looking for him that she didn't notice herself bumping to someone, making her lose balance.

 

“Oh, I am so sorry Miss. I didn't see you, are you hurt?” She heard a familiar voice as she felt the person's hands holding her shoulders to help her up.

 

“No, it's okay... I'm sorry, I just—“ She looked up and gasps seeing someone unexpected in the lobby.

 

Jaejoong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter