Chapter 5

My Personal Ahjumma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Omo! How long has he been standing there? Did he hear everything we were talking about? How did he even know I lived here? Jessica kept on asking herself questions.

 

“Good morning,” Yuri greets everyone with his killer smile.

 

He was wearing a plain shirt and basketball shorts. It looked like he just finished a game as small traces of sweat were visible on his forehead and shirt. Nonetheless, the man still looked great as if he just came out fresh from a rose petal milk bath.

 

“W-wh-at are you d-doing here?” Jessica lamely stutters.

 

Her boss steps inside, “I decided to fetch you so we can go together to work. The basketball court was just a few blocks away from here.”

 

“Who is he, Jessica?” Taeyeon butts in, glaring at the taller guy. He was obviously mad that the unfamiliar man has caught the attention of the ladies in the room. Everyone, including his girlfriend, were starstrucked because of the young CEO. He was already in a fighting Taekwondo stance in front of Tiffany.

 

“I am Kwon Yuri, Jessica's boss.” Yuri answers offering his hand to shake, “and you are?”

 

“Oh! I am Tiffany Hwang, Jessi's cousin.” The eye smiling princess took the man's hand immediately taking the handshake, slightly nudging her boyfriend aside.

 

“And I am his boyfriend, Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon butts in taking his girlfriend's hand away from Yuri. Emphasizing on the word 'boyfriend', he gives the taller man a tight grip–who got the message immediately. “The other woman beside me is my younger twin, Kim Sunny.” Sunny cutely waves at Yuri mouthing a ‘Hi’.

 

“And my name is Krystal Jung,” Krystal flatly adds eyeing the tanned man carefully.

 

“Ah. You must be Jessica's younger sister. I see beauty runs in the family, eh? I am pleased to meet you Krystal, you can call me Yuri-oppa.”

 

The younger Jung can't help but blush, “Y-yes. L-likewise, Yuri-oppa.”

 

Jessica was amazed. In just a matter of minutes, Yuri was able to make her overly protective cousin, friend, and even her sister melt by his smiles. Just a minute ago and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter