Stargazing

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

Tonight I'm getting to hang out with Seohyun and Krystal may also be joined. After practice I immediately went home to get ready. When I get to the parking lot, I saw Jessica want to get into her car. As coincited my car parked next to her car. I saw her and smiled, but I was a little disappointed. She completely ignored me when I smiled at her. She scrambled into her car and drove away.

For now maybe you can just ignore me but I'm sure someday you will be mine. With so much confidence I told myself. Fine I should go home now. I implanted my sports car Bugatti Veyron blue, birthday present from my Appa. When I got home I saw my father was relaxing while reading a book and drinking coffee. I hugged his neck from behind and kissed his left cheek.

"Hello my handsome Appa."

"Hello my charming daughter. Did you just go home?"

"Ne Appa. Today so exhausting even I do not have time to play games." I'm pouted.

"Poor my daughter. You must be take care of your health sweety. About eating, Appa sure you do not need to be reminded."

"Sure Appa. Eating is a part of my life so I'll never forget it." I grinned.

"Come here. Appa missed you so much." Appa pulled me to sit at his side and hugged me.

"I think we met every day and Appa are always at home."

"Is one wrong when a father misses his daughter?"

"Naah Appa. It is just weird. By the way, tonight I'll go out with Seohyun."

"Have you met with her?"

"Yes this morning at school Appa. She's a little sulking I did not see her immediately after we arrive in Seoul."

"Haha... That little girl is still very spoiled at you."

"Maybe because she is the only daughter. All right, I'll get ready Appa. I love you."

"I love you too my baby." Appa kissed my forehead.

I went to the room. Threw my bag onto the bed and into the bathroom to take a shower. After a shower I looked around my room. Pretty neat thought. Not too much stuff lying scattered about.

I walked to the wardrobe and choose what clothes I wear tonight. I put my finger to my chin. Let's see what I've got. After a moment of thought, eventually I chose my white Current Elliott the ankle skinny jeans and my yellow Ripcurl T-shirt. I do not really like to wear clothes that are too feminine. Most of the collection is the T-shirt and hoodie. I do have dresses but I'm wearing a dress only at formal occasions.

I see myself in the mirror. Started to wear makeup simple that is not too flashy. I had comb my long hair with my hands because I prefer my hair loose. I look around again. Ah, I'd better wear a snapback because I'm more comfortable out by wearing a hat. I see my collection of snapback and I choose my favourite black. Then I turned to my shoe cupboard. There, lined up neatly on a variety of famous brand shoes. This time I will wear shoes most I love, my Air Jordan V Retro T23 Tokyo. Okay, I look perfect. It's time to go to.

About thirty minutes journey arriving there, Seohyun was waiting. I immediately took her to get into the car after talking briefly with my aunt and uncle.

"Where are we going tonight Hyunie?"

"Shall we go to Caffe Bene Unnie? It's very comfortable."

"Okay my baby sist. Do you have call Krystal? I invited her tonight."

"Unnie ~~~ Why all of a sudden? You did not even tell me that she will come with us."

"I just asked her spontaneous. I think she likes you Hyunnie. How about you?"

"What are you talking about Unnie?"

"Come on. Do not pretend not to know what I'm talking about."

"Huff... Honestly I think I love her but I'm afraid Unnie."

"Why?"

"She has a lot of fans and I'm just a nerd."

"As much as her fans, she would still choose you even if you're just a nerd Hyunnie." I ruffled her hair.

"Ugh... you always doing this. Ruffle my hair. You do not know how long I comb it Unnie." She pouted.

"Aye aye, I am sorry." I laughed at her childist act.

Arriving in caffe, we immediately find a comfortable seating while waiting for Krystal. Ten minutes later Krystal come and immediately waved at us.

"Hello Krys." I greeted her.

"Hi Unnie, hi Seo." Krystal greeted Seohyun shyly.

"So Unnie, Seo, whether you've ordered something?"

"Not yet Krys, we are waiting for you." Seohyun replied.

Before I could ask what they want to order I heard a voice that is not foreign to my ear.

"Jung Soojung, how could you leave your Unnie just like that?" Jessica walked toward us with angry faces.

"Sorry Unnie, I was too excited to be met Seohyun." I can see Seohyun's face reddened hear that.

"This time I forgive you." Jessica answered then sat beside me.

"So, what you want to order? Let me call a waiter here." Hearing my voice directly Jessica turned to me and her eyes widened.

"You again? Oh God, why are you always make me meet with this annoying person? Can not you keep her away from me?" Jessica said as she looked up dramatically.

"It's called destiny Princess." I said with winked my eyes on her.

"Destiny? If destiny had to see you I'll try to change that destiny." She said very cold. Perhaps this is why she was called The Ice Princess by everyone in the school. But I always feel warm near her.

"Is it true? Or perhaps you are come here to see me in purpose?"

"For your information, I came here because I accompanied my sister. So it has nothing to do with you."

"Are you telling me that you are Krystal's sister?" Is now my turn to surprise.

"Yes. Why?"

"Krys, you never told me you had a beautiful sister like an angel. But unfortunately, her acted not as pretty as her face. Spoiled and scary. Like the devil." I said to Krystal.

"What? You think you could perfectly said something like that to me?"

"Yoong-unnie and Jessica-unnie, please stop your argument will you?" Seohyun finally said.

"Okay, I will stop." We say in unison and then glared at each other.

"No glaring Unnies." Seohyun again reminded and we gave up.

"Good. Shall we order something now? Waiter." Seohyun waved her hand.

A young woman approached us wearing her black uniform

"Yes Miss. Can I help you?"

"I wanted to order a watermelon juice and strawberry cake. Krys, how about you?"

"Same to you Seo." Krystal said with a smile.

"Now Unnies, what would your order?"

"A cup of expresso and chocolate cake." Again, I and Jessica are answering to the equation in unison makes Krystal and Seohyun looked at each other.

"Wow, you Unnies really compact though always bickering." Krystal said. As for me and Jessica was silent. Awakward situation beetween us.

After completing what has been order by us, Krystal and Seohyun said that they would go to the bookstore together. They go by Krystal's car. And me? I'm still sitting here with Jessica. We were both silent until I who broke the silence.

"So, what do we do now?"

"I do not know. And why do I have to be here with you? I'd better get a taxi to home." Jessica said, rising from her chair. Before she boarded the taxi I took her hand.

"Come with me." Before she protested I shove her into my car.

"Where are you taking me? Sent me home now."

"No. You're coming with me." I replied casually.

Because I still do not want to follow her words to take her home, she finally gave up and was silent throughout the trip.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous tonight?"

"I know I am gorgeous. You do not have to remind me."

"Overconfidence huh. Just as I wanted to make peace with you but not so."

"Then escorted me home now. I also did not know you would take me anywhere."

"This has gone too far from home and closer to where I want to go. So better we continue this journey."

"Aish... whatever."

I'll take her to the place where I used to relax. The tree house on a hill that is near the villa owned by my family. When I'm sad or miss my mom I always go here. Yes, sometimes I miss my mom even though at the same time I hated her for leaving Appa and hurt his heart.

We were sitting on the grass looking at the night sky is so beautiful. Jessica sat beside me. With a smile on her face, she was so seriously observing the sky.

"It's beautiful."

"Yes it is. Not just beautiful but gorgeous as etheral." My eyes are not fixed on the sky but her.

"Are you going to stare at me all night?"

"If you allow it I do not mind."

"Sweet talker. One type of player." She said.

"I'm serious." I said while lay my body on the grass and accross my arms.

"Serious or not, it's not a problem for me."

After a long time looking at the sky, she lay quietly in the grass. But my hand was still accross, instead her head landed on my arm. She would wake up again but I hold her fast.

"Do not move. Let's just stay like this." She was silent. Not saying anything but didn't refuse my will.

Not too much we're talking about tonight. Only the sound of the night wind that conveys my happiness of the whole world. Maybe the sky could be crying because its angel is here in my arms. Tonight was the most beautiful night of my life. For the first time I brought people I love to this place. And where we are today, with Jessica lying on my arms, making me feel calmer. I pulled her closer to me. To surprise me, she didn't pull away.

Tonight I spent time with star gazing at the sky together with my angel. Such a moment that I'm waiting for. Only the two of us. After a stay there for a while, I drove her home. When I will get into my car, I heard Jessica call me.

"Im Yoona." I turned to see her.

"Thank you for tonight." Oh my ghost, I saw her smile at me and it makes my world go slowly.

"You're welcome." I squeezed back and then got into the car. A broad smile never left my face the whole way. Thanks God, it's Friday.

 

^The next update here. Enjoy reading. By the way, I'm still confused about the next chapter. Give your comment please. :)