Is That My First Kiss?

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

My day started as usual. Appa take me to school and then go to the office. I get together with my bestfriends. Doing silly things with them. I do not believe I can find a bestfriend like Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and of course Krystal who's already like my own sister.

While walking to class, I met with Seohyun who was talking to Jessica and her bestfriends. I greet her.

"Seohyun-ahh." I called her name and she immediately turned her head toward me.

"Yoong-unnie." She shouted very fast at all.

"Aish... no need too loud Hyunie. I'm just one meter away from you." I pretended to covered my ears.

"Miane Unnie." She pouted and I kissed her forehead.

"Come here baby. I miss you so damn." Seohyun walked up to me and hugged me.

"I miss you too my baby. How can you not see me straight when you come from Japan?" She hit my chest.

"I'm sorry my love. I have to take care of all my needs here. That's why I did not immediately told you that I am already in Seoul. See, you more beautiful day by day." I pinched her cheeks.

"Sweet talker like always Yoong-unnie." Seohyun blushing.

"Hmmm...." Jessica cleared .

"Look girls, it looks like there are already flirting in the morning. In fact, she did it in front of us. It's no shame and philanderer." She talked to her bestfriends without saw me and my eyes when widened to hear a statement from her.

"Are you envious? I think there is no man or woman to seduce you as much as I did on Seohyun."

"What? Don't be ridiculous. Too many people fall in love with me. Is that only I reject it."

"It's a very good reason. I guess no one would fall in love with a spoiled girl and scary like you."

"What are you saying skinny girl? I do not think there is also someone who want to be your girlfriend."

"Is it true? I think I got a lot of fans here and I'm sure they love me."

"They're just blind to your beauty I guess. They just do not know that you're very annoying."

"Did I hear that right? What did you just say? I am beautiful? Thanks a lot by the way."

"What? No. Not that what I mean." Jessica was panicked.

"Then what do you mean?" I walked over to her.

"Ugh... I mean how a girl is not pretty." She said with a stammer. So adorable for me.

"Is it true? I think you just want to say that I was very pretty not to mention charming."

"Whatever. I do not feel you're beautiful." Slight away I saw her cheeks flushed.

"Okay Unnie. Let's end this debate because I'm going back to class."

"Ne Hyunie. Why do not you go out with me tonight?" I asked Seohyun.

"Okay Yoong-unnie. Pick me up at home at 7 pm. Now I should really go."

"Take care my baby girl."

"Yes Unnie. Krys, you want to come with me?" She asked at Krystal.

"Uhm... what? Do you mean... we walk together to go to class?" Krystal stuttered.

"Yes. Why not?" By saying that Seohyun pulled Krystal's hand and heading to their class.

Then I noticed that Jessica was seriously talking with Tiffany.

"Yoong Let us go to class." Taeyeon patted my shoulder.

"Wait a second Tae. I'm gonna do something."

I wonder what's in my mind, I approached Jessica and patted her shoulder. Immediately she turned to me and surprised because our face so close distance. Without waiting any longer I kissed the corner of her lips and ran. I could see she was in shock and could not move. Soon I heard her screams while run away.

"IM YOONA !!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" I looked back and just winked my eyes on her from afar and then walked toward the classroom.

"Yoong, you're absolutely crazy." Yuri told me.

"I do not know what is in my mind Yul. I just did what my heart thinking." I grinned at her.

Moments later Jessica entered the class along with her bestfriend. She looked at me and glare at me. I just smiled innocently responded to her attitude.

After class I went to the flower shop to buy roses again. This time I will not give her a white rose, instead I bought her a blue rose. After buying roses, I went back to school to give this to her.

Slowly I walked toward the music room and laid the roses on top of her piano, with a note next to it of course. Then I heard footsteps running. In that instant I hid.

She was wearing a school uniform. Even so, her gorgeous face can still be seen clearly. She look at my usual gift for her and inhale the rose's scent then smile. later, she sat in front of her lovely piano and saw a line of notes written on a sheet of paper which she held.

Her way to observe something so cute and adorable. She even pouting her lips and I'm so not bear it. How my heart is beating fast just by staring at her from afar. How can I approach her if from afar I can already paralyzed by her without she knowing it.

I do not know how could this morning I made a move to kiss her. Can you imagine? Im Yoona kissing Jessica's corner lips and I felt like in paradise. Moreover, I could kiss her thin lips which is very y. Oh my God, it looks like you've sent your cupid to shoot love arrows at me.

I kept watching until her actually completed the exercises for today. Then I went back to practice basketball with my bestfriends. Krystal suddenly approached me and asked me.

"Yoona-unnie?"

"Yes Krys, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Unnie. It's just I want to aks you something."

"Yes. Go ahead."

"Um... are you dating Seohyun?"

"What about I'm dating Seohyun?" I looked at Krystal and she seemed desperate.

"Nothing Unnie. I just asking." When she would move away I pulled her to sit back.

"Haha... you're so cute Krys. Naah my baby sist. She is my cousin. We are very close. Her father was the younger brother of my father." I could see the light in Krystal's eyes back again.

"It is clear that Krys fall in love with Seohyun." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie ~~~." Krystal whining at us.

"Calm down Krys. I'll help you to get closer to her. Why do not you come with us tonight?"

"Seriously Unnie?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank Unnie. You're really kind. I love you so much more now." Krystal hugged me.

"Okay, stop it baby sist. I can not breath properly."

"Ups... sorry Unnie. I'm too excited." Krystal smiled shyly and take off her arms away from me.

As soon, we finished our practice for today. Ah... a beautiful day and a pleasant thought. I'm curious what my angel doing now. I could thinking about her all day. I smiled at myself while laying on my bed.

Jessica POV

After meeting with Miss Victoria, she told me to get back to training because tomorrow she'll test my abilities. I walked casually toward the music room. And again I find roses on top of my piano. But what amazed me is why this time that person gave me a blue rose? I take note next to it and read.

"Hello my angel. Here I am again. Never tired of giving you flowers even though I have confused to give you what flower as to what interest because there is nothing more gorgeous than you. You must be wondering why I gave you blue roses, right? Well, the blue rose describe love at first sight. I never believe at the love for the first sight before I met you and you steal my heart immediately. That's what I feel for you. For me you like angel descendent from the heaven. Now I believe that angel is real. Your smile makes my burden fade away. Believe me when I say, I'm really in love with you forever and beyond." [Deer]

I was amazed to read the note that was given me. The greater my curiosity about him or her. I want to meet this person so bad. This person never failed to make me blushing and feel loved. Do not want to linger at the aweet words, I completed my training because Krystal has just sent a message that she wants to take me to hang out tonight and I agree.

On my way back, I met with Yoona in the parking area and I do not recognize when she smiled at me. I hurried got into my car and started the engine then headed home. My heart beating fast just by seeing her smile. Her doe eyes makes me want to stare at it all day.

On the road, for some reason I was thinking about this morning. Why I was disturbed to see Yoona act sweet to Seohyun? I like to feel jealous and want to hear Yoona say sweet words to me instead. Oh come on Jessica, you must be exhausted so that your mind begins to contort.

Not stopping there, my hand suddenly running itself toward the corner of my lips that kissed by Yoona this morning and I was smiling like crazy. What happen to me? Seriously, that girl ruin my life ever since her was here. But wait a second. Is that consider for being my first kiss? Arrgghhh... I do not know. I ruffle my hair with my left hand. You must be really tired Jessica Jung, that's why your brain is not running properly.

 

^That's my update for today. And wow... My subscriber increasing. Thanks for all that read my story. I love you guys a lot. Enjoy this chapter. Please comment so I can improve more for my story. :)