Unfamiliar Feeling

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

This is so embarassing. Me? A Jessica Jung humiliated in front of my classmates by the doe eyes girl? Wait. What I just said? Doe eyes girl? Ghost... but her eyes are truly very beautiful and calming when I stare at her eyes. Aish... stop it Jessica. You should take a way and reply to what she has been done to you. The devil inside me start taking away.

I ran to the school garden. I ignored the shouted from my bestfriend, Tiffany. . Why am I crying? The girl was completely beyond the limits of my patience. She is very annoying.

I kept crying a river and without I realized Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon has been near me, surrounded me.

"What's wrong Jessi? Why are you crying?"

"She is very annoying Tiff. She makes me very embarrassed in front of everyone. It was the first time a Jessica Jung humiliated in front of a crowd."

"You mean the new kid on the Japanese?" I nodded.

My tears kept dripping. My bestfriends just stopped and hugged me.

"I can not let it all continues. I had to reciprocate. Girls, will you help me?"

"What will you do Jessica?" She asked me.

"Wait, actually who we are talking about?" Hyoyeon suddenly spoke.

"Damn it Hyo. When are you not to be late on a matter?" Tiffany frustrating.

"I'm sorry girls. You know if I was the slowest in capturing something."

"Listen carefully Hyo. We're talking about Yoona. Im Yoona. The girl who was Jessica tell us."

"Oh... Okay. Now I know her. Now shall we continue?" Hyoyeon grinning.

"For God sake Hyo. Please upgrade your brain. It's seems very slow and we can not help it anymore." I finally laugh at how slow my besfriend.

"Just wait Im Yoona. This time I can not let you win over me easly. But remember, henceforth I will repay you." I muttered to myself.

"Do not worry Jessi. We'll help you. We are not became bestfriend for nothing right?"

"Thanks Tiff, Sun, and Hyo."

At least I feel a little better than ever once told my bestfriends. Ah, besfriend always win our hearts were in messed.

Yoona POV

In addition to following a routine exercise held by basketball club. I have other habits. In fact, sometimes I left practice and that is used only to make a habit of this one. Ad this habits really important to me and I will never ever skip it.

Yes, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday I will go to the music room to peek my angel who was the focus of practice. I found out from Miss Victoria Song, vocal teacher at the school that my angel will follow singing competition at the end of this semester.

She was very excited this time. as usual, before she was practicing I will lay white roses on top of the piano and sends a note beside it. This time I wrote.

"Hi my angel. I hope your training today is better than yesterday. You know a couple of nights my sleep disturbed. Could you one day not come in my dreams? But, I do not want you to leave. I'm used to see you in my dreams. Please smile my angel. Your smile always makes my world was slow but my heartbeat pounding." (Deer)

I always smile when I saw her smiled happily after read every message from me and deviate roses that I gave her. I always give a white color because I think white symbolizes perfection.

As my angel, she is perfect without the slightest stain. She is very gorgeous inside and out. Her laugh while joking with her friends, the way she walks, views her shining eyes, all about her so perfect for Im Yoona.

Today she practiced by singing songs of Richard Marx titled Right Here Waiting For You. I never get tired of listening to her voice. Clinking her piano always took me in another world filled with love and serenity. How effortlessly she made me fall in love with her. Deeper every day.

Every time my angel finished with her training. I would rush to escape so that she does not know about me.

Jessica POV

I wonder who always gave me white roses and romantic words every time I would practice. I collect all the white roses that person gave me also note that it's always the place it beside the white roses. Whoever she or he is, she or he certainly is very romantic because I was always touched to read the words or poems that she or he give to me.

After practicing for a long time I decided to go home. Krystal does not want to wait too long. I bet her dinner yet because it must wait for me to go home first. Sometimes she is very annoying but behind it she really love me and overprotective with me.

After a bath and dinner with Krystal Krystal I fell asleep in her room when it was helping with homework.

At School

Today Miss Boa decided to practice swimming. Besides as an instructor at the club dancing, is also one of her gym teacher. I am very happy with the swim stuff. In addition to the bed so my hobby is also swimming. It would be better if I could sleep while swimming.

We all wear uniforms that have been granted of the school. I gathered together my bestfriends jokes and swap stories. I looked around and then I saw Yoona with her alligator laugh along with her bestfriends. Let the test, whether she is really good as Krystal told me.

Yes, baby Jung told me many things about Yoona and somehow I didn't believe about some stuff. One of them said that Yoona her very well and are not picky in helping people.

I jumped into the pool. A few minutes later I was screaming for help.

"Help... help... I can not move my legs." I acted as if my legs cramping. But suddenly my legs is cramping for real and I really couldn't move.

Shortly after I asked for help, I heard someone jump into the pool and helpfulness take care of me. She take me to the edge of her not being able to survive as if to drown. Yuri then jumped into the pool and then save her.

I do not know who has saved me. Then I heard Sooyoung's scream.

"Oh my God, Yoona. Are you crazy. You can not swim but you force yourself to jump into the water. What if you drown? The swimming pool is not so shallow as belonging to children."

"Stupid Yoong." Taeyeon flick her forehead and Yoona could only smile broadly.

I stare at her from afar. I can not believe she'd be willing to help me even though her could not swim. Now I believe that she is really good person. In addition, I felt a little sorry I doubted her.

When her will to leave the pool, we passed and her eyes staring at me as if to tell that her worry me. I rushed through it.

God... what's this feeling. Why do I feel something strange? And why do I feel that she is looking at me with a certain feeling. I do not understand what is this and decide to just let it go.

Yuri POV

"Yoong, if you doing the thing like that again I will absolutely kill you."

"Calm down Yul. I'll do anything for my angel to be saved."

"But Yoong, you endanger yourself. Do not you know?" Taeyeon added.

"I know Taetae. But I can not bear to see my angel screaming for help like that. And I do not have to think any risk when rescue her."

I, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung could only sigh see our bestfriend truly insane.

"Girls..." Yoona calling us.

"Yes Yoong?" The three of us replied together.

"I thought, Im Yoona already fallen in love with Jessica Jung."

She said as she put that creepy smile on her face. Yes, I believe that my bestfriend is falling for The Ice Princess.

 

^Here we go. Another update for tonight. we really doig party tonight guys. It makes me released my boredom. Enjoy it my reader.