Misunderstanding

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

The second semester has just begun. I spent last holiday for a vacation to New Caledonia. The beach there is very beautiful. It was enough to help me calm my mind that is very chaotic because of love. As far as any I ran, Jessica's shadow still chasing me.

Appa was not at home. He is opening a new business in Beijing. Therefore, perhaps for two months I will be staying at home alone. Today I am very excited to go to school because I will soon meet with my angel. One month alone did not meet with her seemed a year. I drove my sport car as fast as I can..

Arriving at the school, I immediately parked my car. I turned around to look for her car. Once I knew that she had arrived at the school, I immediately went to look for her.

"Yoona-sama." I thought I heard someone call my name.

"Yoona-sama, is that you?" I turned my gaze to the person who called me.

"Are you Minatozaki There?"

"Yes I am. How are you Yoona?"

"I feel great. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Moreover, if not the school?"

"Ah... so you transfer here?"

"Yes. My father opened a new business here, therefore, our family moved to Seoul."

"Good to see you then. I will go first because I was looking for someone."

"Wait Yoona-sama, can you take me to the cafeteria? I am very hungry."

"Oh well." Aish... my meeting with my angel to be delayed.

There I drove to the cafeteria. She is my friend studying in Japan. And she had approached me and asked me to be her girlfriend but I refused her.

While we were eating suddenly she offers her food to feed me. I could not resist just because I don't want her disappoint. Anyway we are just friends.

"Yoona." That voice. My angel, yes I'm sure it was her.

"Hi Princess." I approached her and would hug her but she dodged. I was surprised to see her change.

"Hey, what's wrong Princess. Do not you miss me?"

"Do not 'Princess' me and focus only on girls who are there." After saying that Jessica walked out of the cafeteria. I'm still confused. Did I do something wrong?

I and Sana walked to class. She just so happens at the same class as me. After the completion of the first lesson, Sana came up to me and hugged me from behind and I startled.

Jessica POV

I am very happy today because after one month is not met, I will meet with Yoona. I wonder where she is now. Then I remembered something. Maybe she was a cafeteria for breakfast.

With a happy heart I walked toward the cafeteria. When scanning around for Yoona, my eyes fixed on the point where she was alone with a girl and she was feeding her. I really do not like seeing Yoona with her.

I shouted her name and when she heard it she immediately walked up to me. She greeted me with her sweet gesture. She wanted to hug me but I avoided because I'm very jealous at this time.

"Yoona."

"Hi Princess." She approached me prepare to hug me but I moved so she could not hug me.

"Hey, what's wrong Princess. Do not you miss me?" She asked me confused.

"Do not 'Princess' me and focus only on girls who are there." After saying that in her I immediately went on from there.

When in class. Again this girl. Who exactly her for Yoona. I really do not like her. When the first lesson finished, I noticed she walked toward Yoona and hugged her from behind.

I can see that Yoona felt uncomfortable and tried to get out of her arms. Because I was very jealous to see it, I decided to leave the classroom.

Class today was completed. I was ready to be home. I casually walked toward the parking lot. But up in the middle of the road I'm forgetting something. Aish... Pabo Sica. How could you leave your car keys in the classroom?

Finally I decided to go back to the classroom to pick up my car keys. When I opened the classroom door, I saw something that did not want me to see. The girl is kissing Yoona, across her lips.

"Yoona..." I said casually and without me knowing it is already dripping tears on my cheeks.

"Sica..." I get out of class and ran.

"Sica, please wait. You must have misunderstood." I kept running until I stopped because it was no longer able to run.

"Sica, please listen to me first." I wiped my eyes and looked toward Yoona.

"You do not need to explain anything Yoona. You freely with anyone."

"But this is not what you think. She was a nobody to me. She kissed me and I did not have time to react because I was in shock." She explained to me.

"You know Yoona. It is funny. We did not even officially dating but you're trying so hard to explain it to me, as if you love me."

"I just felt I needed to explain to you Sica. Please believe me." She held my hands.

"What if I ask, do you love me Yoona?" She was surprised to hear my question.

"I... I..." She like people who do not know what will speak.

"See, you can not even say whether you love me or not. So there is no point in you explain it all to me because we're not dating. Not even a friend." After saying that I went back to class to take my key and spur faster in my car heading home soon.

"Are you okay Unnie?" Krystal asked me.

"Unnie fine Krys." I immediately went to my room.

"You are a bad liar Unnie. I'm your sister so no need to try to lie to me." Krystal follow me to get in my room.

"Quickly tell me what happened to you."

"Yoona kissing someone. And my heart is very painful to see it." Given the incident back my tears dripping. This time it was so heavy because I could not bear it anymore.

"What? Unnie Are you sure?"

"Very sure Krys. Because Unnie see it in person." Krystal hugged me tightly and I cried in her arms.

"Nobody is allowed to hurt my sister. Whoever the person, I'll teach her a lesson. Although it was Yoona-unnie though." Krystal said. She is very overprotective over me.

"Let it go Krys. Anyway we are not dating. So it's up to Yoona want to be with anyone or kiss anyone." Krystal just nodded at my answer. But I know that she will not stay here.

Taeyeon POV

"Yoong, stop pacing around will you?" I said to Yoona who had been not able to relax. We are now at Yuri's place and will be stay here at night..

"I'm confused Tae. I made a mistake."

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"It's about Jessica." Yoona ruffled her hair.

"What's wrong with her?" Sooyoung asked.

"She saw me being kissed by there."

"How can Yoong? Aish... you." I added.

"I have not had time to move when Sana suddenly kissed Tae. And as I tried explains to Jessica that she misunderstood, she asked me if I love her."

"So what's your answer?" We are all curious.

"I did not answer anything because I was too confused by what was happening at the time."

"What if Jessica was thinking that I did not love her? What if she moves to another girl. Oh my God, I can not imagine it. Girls please help me to win Jessica's heart."

"I'll help you in any way I can Yoong. Calm down." My cell phone rang signaling incoming messages.

From: My oo
Your bestfriend've hurt my bestfriend. As punishment no kissing and hugging until Jessica really improved.

What is this? I do not interfere in this affairs but why I also affected? I saw Yuri and Sooyoung also complain in frustrating.

"I bet you girls got the same message."

"Well Yoong, it's your fault. Because you make Jessica cry we will not get hugs and kisses from our girlfriends until Jessica feel better. You should immediately resolve the problem with her." Yuri spoke this time.

"How?"

"Confess to her. It's the only way." Sooyoung suggest.

"Yoong, listen to me." I hugged Yoona's shoulder.

"Do not hesitate about any decisions when your heart is already choose who you love. Do not let the past bother you. What happened to your parents is in the past. Every relationship has a different destiny. So create your own destiny. Create your own fairytale. Where were you and Jessica reunited to love each other. If you sure you love her, go to tell her your heart. It wont be hurt." She hugged me and nodded.

"Thank you Taetae." She cried in my arms.

Love is always made us think tricky though many said its a simple things. But in fact complicated. Hopefully, all will be fine because I could not afford if must be go away from my Tiffany.

 

^I can't believe that I've made four chapter today. Wow, it must be because the ideo always dancing in my mind. That's why I immediately wrote it so I can't forgot.