Suffered Punishment

Second Chance For Loving You

Yuri POV

"Girls, can you help me to make a surprise for Jessica?" Yoona asked us.

"Hey midget, you're taking my cookies. How dare you take my treasure." Sooyoung said dramatically.

"Girls, do you hear me?" Yoona talk again.

"Sorry Yoong. Yes we hear you. What are your plans this time?" Taeyeon asked her.

"Are you going to become a clown again like yesterday and read a poem for her?" Sooyoung said.

Yes, yesterday Yoona is wearing a clown costume of bear and read a poem for Jessica in the park but again and again Jessica ignoring her. I was very sorry to see Yoona effort that are not well seen by Jessica. Fortunately Yoona's enormous love for Jessica so she did not gave up easily.

"This time I will do another thing. Therefore I ask your help. Maybe you have some ideas."

"Well, tonight we will arrange everything. Is this time you're going to confess on her again?" I looked at Yoona.

"Yes Yul, this time I will ask her to be my girlfriend anymore. Or maybe I immediately invited her to get engaged. I'll think about it first."

"Okay. Later we will help you to prepare everything you'll need. You can trust us."

"Thanks girls. You guys are the best."

"Yes, we know that." I, Taeyeon and Sooyoung replied at the same time and then we laughed.

For three days I slept on the couch along with Taeyeon. Poor us. Our lover kicked us out from our room and it is really torture us. As a form of loyalty to their bestfriends, Yoona and Sooyoung volunteered to accompany us. I already missed Sunny. She just allow me to played with Se In but she is so cold towards me. She is really seriously punished me this time.

"It's only three days but I've longed for Tiffany."

"This is the worst punishment I've ever received Tae. I do not want this to happen again. Never."

"You are lucky to have bestfriends like us both. We accompany you in joy and sorrow." Sooyoung said, smiling widely at Yoona.

"You're right Soo, I've volunteered my time to sleep in Jessica's arms just for this two monkeys." Yoona said proudly.

"Lucky your ! It's all because of you we being punished." I glared at them both.

"Think of this as a lesson Yul. Just enjoy the time we have right now." Yoona said calmly.

"Aish... Whatever it is I do not care. I really want to hug my baby Sunny today."

"Come here, I'll hold you in exchange for her." Sooyoung move closer to me while opening her arms.

"Well Soo, what are you doing? I just wanted to hug my baby Sunny not you shikshin." I pushed Sooyoung so she fell on the floor.

"Kwon Yuri, you do not need to pushed me." We started chasing each other around the living room.

Because the punishment given to me and Taeyeon living room suddenly turned into our temporary room. There are mattresses, pillows and some of my stuff and Taeyeon here. We like refugees affected from disaster. I'm really sorry to see myself.

When Sunny and Tiffany came after shopping, I approached Sunny and smiled at her. I saw taeyeon also walked towards Tiffany. I smiled at her were she ignored me like I do not exist here. Ghost... I always hated it when she treat me like this.

"Baby..." I call her but she was silent.

"Baby Bunny..." I whined at her.

"What it is Kwon Yuri?" She finally answered.

"Do not you want to reduce the punishment you gave me?"

"No. Do you want me to add to it?"

"No. Absolutely no. I can not take it anymore. Please do not do it anymore." At first glance I can see she smirked.

"Then you do not need to talk too much. Just do the punishment I give."

"Okay my love. Can I carry Se In?"

"You can. You better make him fall asleep because he seemed very tired." She gives Se In to my arms.

"Baby boy, your mom is mad at Appa. What should Appa do?" I spoke to Se In. I wish he could talk to me but all he did just smiled.

"You're not sorry to see Appa driven out of the room? Appa could not even sleep with you." I told him again. Se In just smiling listening to me talk. I must have been mad hopes a five-month-old baby could talk.

I held him until he fell asleep. He was very cute when sleeping. Looks very innocent. I'm happy to have him. I'm happy with my little family. I put Se In in his bed and walked out of the room. Sunny was silent. She really enjoyed it while I suffer. I bet Taeyeon also felt the same way. Moreover, Tiffany can not easily seduced when angry. At least Yoona and Sooyoung wanted to accompany us. That shikshin duo never stop teasing me and Taeyeon.

Tiffany POV

Today I shop all the housing needs with Sunny and Se In. Seeing Sunny cradling Se In in her arms makes me think that to have a child together Taeyeon. We are getting married next year, but not even a bit Taeyeon talked about she wanted to have children or not.

Me and Sunny stopped at one of the nearby park to relax after shopping. We sat on a bench and eating ice cream. I think it's been a long time I did not have time alone with Sunny. I looked at the flowers that grow here.

"Think of something Fany?" Sunny's voice break down my thoughts.

"It seems so Sun."

"Is there something bothering you?"

"It's about me and Taeyeon. We'll get married next year but she never talked about having a child at all to me."

"Then what is wrong with that?"

"I want to have children Sun. I want to like you and Yuri who has little angel in your life."

"You can immediately tell her. You also can adopt children from orphanages or do a process like that I go through to get Se In."

"I'm afraid if Taeyeon did not want to have children Sunny."

"I'm not sure of that. I ever saw Taeyeon holding Se In and playing with him. I could tell that she also likes of having a child around her."

"Like does not mean she wants to have also Bunny."

"I know Fany. My suggestion is you should try to ask this question on Taeyeon so that you're not thinking about it too much." Sunny hugged my shoulders.

"Yes I will. After this punishment end I would ask her."

"Do we not too much on punishing Yuri and Taeyeon, Sun?" I asked her.

"I do not think so. Especially Yuri. She is very stubborn and very selfish lately. So I guess this is fine to punish her once in a while."

"Well, about Taeyeon I think it will reduce her nasty mind."

"I'm confident it will not succeed Fany. erted mind already flowing in her blood. So as long as she have you beside her, she will remain a ert."

"You do not need to mention that Sunny. I do not know why I was destined to have a very ert lover like her."

"Maybe it's the name of a mate. Besides, you also enjoy her nasty behavior, do not you?" Sunny tease me.

"What are you talking about?" I pouted at her.

"You do not need to pretend stupid Fany." She laughed at me.

"Well... Let's stop this Bunny. Better we go home now." A few minutes later we went home.

I saw Yuri and Sooyoung chasing each other around the living room. Yuri immediately stopped when she saw Sunny. While Taeyeon immediately came over me and took the bag with groceries from my hand and put it in the kitchen. I ignored her and went straight into my room.

I heard the door open. It was definitely Taeyeon, I thought. I immediately stood up and approached the door. Before she entered my room I shut the door again with hard and then I heard shouting from outside the room.

"Aw... this is hurt so badly." Instantly I opened the door and saw Taeyeon flushed forehead. Maybe she hit the door when I slammed it shut.

"Baby, why could you all do this to me?" She said, clutching her forehead.

"What do you want Kim Taeyeon? This is not your room." I said roughly at her. Inwardly I smiled at her who was whimpering in pain.

"Can I come in? I promise I will not touch you. I just want to see you. That was enough because I know you're not likely to cut my punishment." She said to me.

"Are you sure? If you break it I'll add a your punishment to one month."

"Woah... I can die if it really happened Tiff."

"Take this. You must compress your forehead before it swell." I gave her an ice pack on her that the wound is not getting worse. She just picked it up and began to compress her forehead who looks red now.

"Fany, I miss you a lot. I love you."

"Yeah I know. You do not need to say it."

"Can you promise me?"

"What?" I answered without looking at her.

"Do not you give me a treatment like this again. It is really made me suffer."

"I can not promise. Anyway, it's your fault. Why do you not agree with me?"

"I'm just doing what I think is right."

"Then you have to accept this punishment." She sighed.

"You do not know how my hormones wanted to you so damn Tiff."

"That's because you are so ert."

"I can not help it. You always make me with ease everytime I around you."

"Even when the penalties you could still think ertly, Taeyeon."

"I do not care because I'm just saying that to be honest. You are so y that my hormones can not be controlled when it is near you."

"Do you think your words today will work for me? Now you'd better get out because I want to sleep now. Do not forget to close the door."

"Please Tiff... my hormones had shouted want you." She said to me.

"Do not you dare touch me midget or I will really add to the sentence to one month. How is it? Do you want it?" I glared at her.

"Fine ~~~ this time I surrender at you. But when the punishment is over you will not have time to rest because I had to receive compensation for this week did not touch at all." She said firmly to me. I had expected this to happen. Why should I have a ert as my girlfriend?

"Whatever Tae. I'm really sleepy now. Get out now." I said to her as I pushed her toward the door. She walked with despair.

I'm still thinking of me that really wanted to have children. I really wanted to talk about this with Taetae. I really hope she would agree with my will because I want to be with her until later. You have to think positive Tiffany. You have to be sure that Taeyeon also wanted to have family with you. I said to myself then drove to sleep.

 

*Here we go for the next chapters. Now I am still working on the next chapter. It seems my subscribers is decrease, but it's okay since I have all of you here now. Please keep supporting me. Leave your comments below so I can know what are you thinking about my story line. Keep remind me when there is a mistake. I know I am not good at writing but I will try harder next time. I have planning to write story about YulTif after this story end. Thank you my friends. Enjoy reading :)