Scary Princess (Yoona POV)

Second Chance For Loving You

It's been six months we officially dating. I never get bored to say that I love her. Me and Jessica are now living together  in my house along with Krystal and Seohyun because my father had to go back to Japan to finish his project.

I looked at Jessica who was still deep asleep on my chest. I memorize every inch of her face. She so looks like a sleeping princess. A few minutes later she woke up and blinked her eyes. So cute.

"Morning my Lazy Princess." I kissed her thin lips.

"Morning too my Choding Prince." She smiled at me.

"Have you sleep well?"

"I always fall asleep peacefully in your arms."

"Aw... my cheesy cat. It is still morning yet you already become sweet."

"I do not care, it's because I only being like this for you."

"So, you would only love me?"

"Yes."

"No other?"

"There is."

"Woah... who?" I am pouted.

"Krystal and my parents." She grinned.

"You are so mean." I started to tickle the waist.

"Haha... stop it babe." She burst into laughter while trying to break my arms.

"No. Tell me first that you're not going to share my love with others."

"Okay, okay. Stop it first." I stopped tickling her waist.

"Im Yoona, I only love you and will never no one can replace you in my heart." She looked deep into my eyes. As if her eyes could pierce my soul.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I only love you and there will be no other woman will stay in my heart except you. Only you." I looked deep into her eyes.

Her eyes always has a special attraction for me. Her eyes are always inviting me to keep saying how great my love for her. I looked at her and kissed her thin lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now a quick shower because we had to leave for school." She urged me to go to the bathroom.

I drove along with Jessica. Our fans were disappointed when they know that we have officially dating. I opened the door for Jessica and held out my hand to her. She immediately grabbed my hand and we walked to class with my hand on her waist.

"I'm going to basketball practice first, you want to wait or go home to first babe?" I asked her.

"I'll wait for you but I had to meet with Miss Boa first."

"Okay. Just go to the basketball court when you've finished meeting with Miss Boa."

"Yes my Prince. I love you."

"I love you too my Princess." She pecked my lips before we take separation way.

On the basketball court

"Okay girls, today we will help junior us to practice shooting into the ring." Taeyeon said.

"Yoona you help Nayeon, Yuri you helped Momo, Sooyoung you help Tzuyu, and Krystal you help Luna. I will help Suli." Taeyeon added.

I'm helping Nayeon for shooting when I saw Jessica came with her bestfriends. I waved at her and grinned. I gave her a flying kiss from the middle of the field. And she just shook her head with my chodingness.

"Unnie, why is this so difficult?" Nayeon complained to me.

"You have to focus Nayeon. Try again." I said at her.

This time she tried again and her hand was in the wrong position. I went to her back and hold of her hand from behind and helped her fix her potition so that she can shoot well. I continued to help her until she was able to do it herself.

"Yoong, I guess you're in trouble." Yuri whispered something in my ear.

"Huh? What do you mean Yul?"

"Look there." She directs her gaze toward the edge of the field where Jessica sat with her bestfriends.

"You're right Yul. I'll get after this disaster." Aish... Pabo Yoong.

Jessica looked at me with her horrible face and she put out her icy glare that is well known. How could I forget that my girlfriend is here. She is very jealous and this is clearly not the right choice for me to help Nayeon.

Realizing what had happened, I immediately approached her and would kiss her but she dodged. Even she did not want to hug me.

"Why Princess?"

"Nothing." She just answer me short and cold.

"Want to go home now?" I asked her.

"I'll go home with Tiffany. Looks like you've got more important things to do."

"Babe please, I just taught how to shoot."

"By embracing her? Wow, terrific."

"Sica please. Do not be mad at me."

"I am home. Tiff, Sun, Hyo let's go. I am sick stay here." By saying that she went with her bestfriends.

"You better get it done before she was really angry Yoong." Taeyeon said to me.

"Arghhh... yes definitely. I will finish it at home later."

After completion of training I was in a hurry to go home. Hopefully I'm still alive after this because jealous Sica was terrible. Okay, I have to deal with my jealous princess now.

"Hi baby, I am home." I did not hear an answer.

"Baby, where are you? Sica baby?"

Because did not heard answer from anyone I immediately went to my room. I saw Jessica was focused on her lap top with headphones on her head.

"Hi my baby." I hugged her neck from behind.

"What?" She let go of my arms.

"Have you eaten?"

"I'm not hungry." And she just answered my question with a cold.

"I'll cook for you okay?"

"No need." Oh my ghost, you have to deal with it Yoong.

"Baby, it's night come here, it's time to sleep." She walked to the bed, lying next to me a fairly wide range.

"What is with the spaces baby?"

"I just feel sleep here."

"Oh... okay. Good night baby, I love you." I said to her.

"Yes."

Yes? She just answer me with a yes. It is the worst silent treatment Jessica ever gave me. Today she clearly mad at me.

It is already a week Jessica ignore me. She did not hug me or kiss me, in fact every time I would hold her hand, she always pull it. I never thought she would be as horrible as this when jealous.

"Yul, she still ignores me and this has been a week." I told Yuri.

"Do something special for her Yoona." That was the answer given by Yuri. This is really torturing me.

When I got home from school it was getting dark. I did not bring her home but went to our tree house. Along the way there she was silent. At least she did not refuse thought to myself.

It was raining when we got there. Looks like we will not be able stargazing. Eventually we both just quietly lying on the mattress that is in the tree house. She stayed away from me. I approached her and knelt in front of her. My hands were held her hands.

"My Princess, please do not be angry at me. I can not live if you keep silent to me. Please forgive me. I promise not to repeat it again."

"Hum..." That's it? Seriously?

"You know that my love only for you Princess. I will never love another woman besides you. Please forgive me." This time she stared at me.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yes Princess, just tell me what I have to do."

"Do not hug another girl other than me because you know Im Yoona, Jessica Jung is a person who is easily get jealous. So do not you try to flirt with other girls." She said to me with cold vibe in her voice and make me shivered down to my spine.

"Okay I promise to you my Princess. Now, are we okay? I miss you ~~~." I whined at her.

"This time I forgive you. Other times it will not. I miss you too by the way."

"I have something for you." I pulled out the white box in front of her. She looked shocked.

"Our couple ring." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Can I put it on your finger?" She nodded.

I attached a couple ring us on her ring finger. She was paired mine on my finger. In this ring engraved our name. Ice Princess and Deer Prince.

"I love you baby. Just please do not give me your silent treatment like that again."

"I love you too baby. I will not do that if you did not make a mistakes."

"Do not worry, I will not make you jelaous again. I promise." I hugged her. Being around her always made me happy. I hope that this togetherness will continue to exist until forever. I love you my angel. Forever and beyond.

 

^The next update will be tomorrow. I wish you could love my story. Please comment so I can improve.