Be Mine

Second Chance For Loving You

Krystal POV

I really do not like seeing my unnie crying because it is very hurt me. This time the reason Unnie cry is different from before. She is crying for love. I know Unnie started loving Yoona-unnie though they're doing is bickering.

Today I will give Yoona-unnie lesson for having hurt my sister. I do not care, any person who has hurt my Unnie must accept the consequences.

"Hi babe, what are you thinking?" Seohyun hugged my waist from behind.

"Nothing babe. Just something trouble."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure my lady." I turned around in order to hug her and kiss her lips.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile.

"I will not join you for lunch because I have something to do."

"It's okay Krys. Anyway I will meet with my friends at the study club."

"Be careful. I will go first babe." I kissed her cheek before leaving.

I walked into the school garden because I knew Yoona-unnie and the others will be there at lunchtime. I approached her with angry face and pulled Yoona-unnie's collar. I punch her.

"What the are you doing Krystal?" She was very upset because I was suddenly punch her. Blood dripped from her lips.

"You, if you are not able to keep my sister just stay away from her." I pointed my index finger at her face.

"I do not know what you mean." I threw her into a tree.

"If you do not have any feelings to Sica-unnie go, don't playing with her heart. Do not make her crying a river by kissing another girl."

"She is just misunderstood Krys. Listen to me first."

"Listen to her first krys." Taeyeon-unnie pulling me when I would punch her again.

"Okay, this time I will let you explain. Go ahead."

"Sana is friend of mine from school when I am still staying in Japan. She transfer here because her father opened a new business in Seoul. On the first day of school, I'm very excited because I will be met with Jessica. I searched for her and when on the way Sana call me. She asked me to her to the cafeteria. I think because she was new here and just to know me, I intend to help her. About the kiss, I did not intend to kiss her. She who kissed me first, and before I could dodge, Jessica've seen it."

"Are you sure what you're saying is true Unnie?"

"Yes Krys. I do not lie."

"Well I believe you. Please do not hurt her Unnie. She may look icy, but her heart is very fragile. Moreover, you are her first love."

"I will not hurt her Krys. I will confess to her as soon as I could."

"I am sorry about this Unnie." I held Yoona-unnie wounded lips.

"Aw... this is very sick. You're really good at punching."

"Once again I apologize Unnie. I can not see Jessica-unnie hurt."

"I know how you feel Krys. I'm sorry."

"Better you confess to my unnie before I punch you again Unnie."

"Wow... chill up baby sist. I will. So, I need your help. Can you?"

"Okay. What can I do for you?"

Yuri POV

"You'd better resolve this misunderstanding first before confess to her Yoong." I said to her.

"That was my plan Yul. I will apologize to her first."

"Tae, can you hire Caffe Bene tonight and decorate it?"

"Okay, leave it to me."

"Soo, why do not you prepare dinner for picnic on the beach?"

"Okay my shikshin buddy, I can handle it all."

"Yoong how about me?" I was confused.

"You are quite silent here and give me an idea how what to do to Jessica forgive me."

"I like people who are not very useful." I am pouted.

"Hey, how could you think like that? I already gave you the task of each one."

"Okay, I will go." Taeyeon and Sooyoung left together.

"How about me Unnie?" Krystal asked.

"You're tasked to bring your sister to Caffe Bene 7pm, understand?"

"Okay Unnie. I get it. I Will go to class because Seohyun is waiting for me."

"And Yoong, what's your idea?"

"I still do not know Yul. That is why I told you to stay here pabo." I flicked her forehead.

"Let me think for a while." I paused and Yoona.

"Ah... I know Yoong. What if you sing to her?"

"Sing? Are you sure?"

"Well, according to my observations, when the singing competition Jessica deliberately chose the song and while singing as if the message is in the song is for you. So I think try to sing for her as well."

"Your idea is quite nice Yul. Thanks my bestfriend. You are the best." Yoona hugged me.

"Anytime for you. Anyway I'm doing this because I could not take away from my baby Sunny. I miss her."

"I think you'll help me because you're my bestfriend."

"Haha... just kidding Yoong. Now, let's prepare."

Yoona POV

Tonight I'm going to apologize to Jessica. I'm getting in front of the mirror and think about what song would I sing to her. I was able to sing and play the guitar, only I just do it at home.

After finding what song would I sing, I went to Caffe Bene after receiving a message that all preparations are complete. Krystal also sent a message that Jessica would come.

I entered the cafe and I see Taeyeon already decorate everything. White roses scattered on the floor. The lamp is made dim. On the stage stood a microphone complete with acoustic guitar at its side. And in the ceiling wall there is some sign that says 'I am sorry my angel' and some others say 'Forgive me'.

Having been given a code that Jessica had come. I immediately occupy the position. I hug white acoustic guitar and sitting in front of a microphone. Jessica entered the cafe door and when she saw me on stage she would turn out. And I immediately spoke.

"Jessica, please listen to me just for tonight. If you still can not forgive me, it's okay. But I will still be waiting for you to forgive me. I sing this song for you.

Jessica just stood there and did not turn around, but she did not look will leave too. Not wasting time, I started strumming my guitar.

Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can not speak
I can not make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are
You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

She slowly turned around and looked at me. Her eyes never leave me. I continue singing while my eyes fix on her.

I'm confident
But I can not pretend I was not terrified to meet you
I knew you could see right through me
I saw my life flash right before my very eyes
And I knew just what we'd turn into
I was hoping that you could see
Take a look at me so you can see
You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

Yes Jessica, you are my angel. All about you is perfection for Im Yoona.

You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are
Your beauty seems so far away
I'd have to write a thousand songs to make you comprehend how beautiful you are
I know that I can not make you stay
But I would give my final breath to make you understand
How beautiful you are
Understand how beautiful you are
You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight
You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
You call me a stranger

After I finished singing, I got off the stage and went to Jessica. She cried.

"Do not cry Princess. You're ugly while crying." I wiped her tears and kissed her eyes. She hit my chest.

"Forgive me. She was a nobody to me. She's just a friend. At that time I did not have time to escape when she suddenly kissed me."

"Are you telling the truth?" She asked me coldly.

"I swear my Princess. On your question about whether I love you or not, I've got the answer. But I'm not going to answer it here."

I pulled her hand even though she protested. I invited her to go to the beach and I'm sure Sooyoung has prepared everything. I brought Jessica to the edge of th beach by carrying her on my back. There has been presented in the blanket at the sand complete with snack and dinner.

"Yoona... What is all this?" She was surprised to see it all.

"Listen to me Sica." I kneeled down in front of her and hold her right hand then kissed it.

"I promise to love you more and more. With every breathe I take. I promise to take your heart. And hold it safe in my chest. And I promise to give you mine in return. I promise to hold your hand. Because no matter what, I want you to know that I will never stop loving you. I promise to give you all of me. Will you be mine my Lazycat?"

Jessica could only nod her head, Unable to say anything. Without thinking again, I pull Jessica and kissed her lips. For a long time. I her tongue while pull her closer to me until no space beetween us. I enjoy every inch of our lips taste each other. The kissed when passionately like there is no tomorrow. Finally, I pull away and put my forehead on hers.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too."

"Are we now official?"

"Yes we are." She just mumble shyly.

I hugged her tightly. Thanks God, finally my angel really be mine. I promise I will not hurt her. Until whenever my love for her will etheral. Because I had to give all my life to her. Just stay here with me Jessica and I make sure you will happy till the end of our live. Because I am, Im Yoona will never fall out of love from Jessica Jung.

 

^Yey... They are official now. How are you today my reader? Have you fun? By the way, I suggest you to listen that song. It's very nice. The title is Stranger by Secondhand Serenade.