Afraid

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

Our move towards my room took over ten minutes because I also have to concerntrate on our kissing. Jessica's lips so addicted and I do not mind if I have to taste it every day.

I open the door of the room and breaking our kiss. After I lock the door, I walked over to Jessica and stared her from top to bottom. So y I thought.

"Shall we go further my princess?" I asked her.

"If you really want it Miss Im." She smirked.

"You give me challenge now. Do you know what is on my mind right now?" I kept walking closer to her until she got stuck between me and the wall.

"I do not know. Can you tell me?" I began to her earlobe and whispered to her.

"Make love to me Miss Jung." I said seductively.

"Is that an order or request Miss Im?"

"I hate the delay baby." Once she say that I pulled Jessica close to me and ped her dress slowly. I pulled it down and now I could see that Jessica's body is very y.

"I do not know you have a very y body, princess."

"How about you?" Without me knowing she has opened my dress.

"You are hot Yoona." She bit my earlobe and made me shivering.

Without thinking I took off a black bra that she wear and began to kiss her. Our tongue fighting for each other to win who will be more dominant. I never realized that Jessica is a good kisser until. Her skillfully tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Sometimes she moan. My hands began to move down to enjoy every curve of her body. I have to make her relax for the first time she has a . I moved my hands with y maner to her s and massaged them.

"Ahhhh... Yoona." Jessica moaned.

"Yes baby."

"M... more... ahhh..."

"Patience baby. I am getting there."

I kissed her all over her face, drops down to her neck and biting it. I make a mark there. Want to tell the world that she is mine. I her neck sensually and she just moan loudly.

"Ahhh... I need you down baby." Jessica was getting impatient.

I obeyed her and my mouth moved from her neck toward her and her . I was a little bit it makes Jessica shouted.

"Damn it Yoong."

I just smiled and kept doing my job. Once satisfied with her right , I move to the left and do the same treatment.

"Ah... like that Yoongie. Oh... ahh..."

I give the butterfly kiss from her s, then her stomach to her sacred area. I can inhale a sweet scent from there and she is already wet. I love it because I am the one who make her wet.

I brushed her and play with her hot cavern before it slowly.

"Ahhh... baby. Do not tease me."

"Impatient much huh?" I chuckled.

Finally I put my tongue into her cavern and began to savouring it. I feel every inch of her hole. I swivel my tongue to right and left. Jessica could only moan my name and I knew that she loved it.

"Ahhh... ahh... faster Yoongie."

I'm still savoring her hot cavern and playing with her . Sometimes I pinch it to add pleasure that I give.

"Yoona, I am..." She has not completed her sentence when her juice out and wet my tongue. I until nothing is left. The taste is very sweet and would be my favorite food.

"Princess, I would insert my finger and it will be a little sore. You can bite me if it's too sore." She just nodded. Then I crowled on top of her and start kissed her lips.

I carefully inserting my middle finger into her cavern until I through her barrier. Jessica bite my lip to bleed and I did not mind. I am glad that I became the first to take her ity and hope to be the only one.

"Argghhhh... ahhhh... you can move Yoong."

I started moving my finger in and out sometimes twisted it. Jessica hugged my body tightly and enjoy every touch I have on her body.

"Ah... Yoonaa." I kept ing her cavern slowly then start added two more finger.

"Ahhhh... faster baby, I think I am close."

" for me baby." I said to her and accelerating the pace of my finger. Some time later her wall tighten and her juice came out all over my finger. I it in front of her before leaned down to her sacred area and it clean.

"You are amazing Yoong. Let me do a favor for you." After saying like that Jessica changing our positions and now she was on top of me. She looked y in this way.

"I will gladly accept the baby." Her eyes filled with lust and love.

She started to touch me and I love each touch she gave. Tonight we both lost our ity. But I do not regret it because I believed in Jessica as she trusted me. I really love her. My one and only, Jessica Jung. And I already took Taeyeon's advice to seduce her to bed. I laughed at myself.

Jessica POV

I woke up after a very long night with Yoona. I gave her something that I keep the most, my ity. I didn't regret it because I love her. Our bodies covered with piece of white blanket. I looked at someone who was deep asleep beside me. She looks very beautiful even when sleeping. I kept looking at her.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes... up to sixty minutes I never get tired of staring at her. Do I really have fallen in love with you Yoona? I asked myself. All that occurred until this moment I had never imagined.

What you told me last night surprised me because this is the first time I learned something about your mother. I'm getting scared. I touch her necklace given to me and held it tightly. I'm afraid I'll hurt you if one day I have to be honest. But this time I really love you Im Yoona. I do not want to lose you. Just thinking about it already give me a pain, especially if you're really left me.

"Like what you see princess?" I was too busy staring at her until unconsciously she had awakened.

"Yes. Not just like, but love it."

"I am y are not I?"

"You are so full of yourself Im Yoona. By the way, good morning my prince." I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning too my princess. I love to wake up next to you and now, especially after having a . But you know babe, I wonder how the level of alcohol in your smile because it was so intoxicating to me." Yoona grined.

"Are you trying to bribe me? I do not know that you are such a byun Im Yoona."

"Do not tell me you did not like it Mrs. Im."

"Mrs. Im? I do not remember marrying someone form Im family."

"You will my princess. After I reached my dream we would get married."

"We are still in school now and you're already thinking about marriage Im Yoona."

"So what? Is that wrong?"

"No, it is not. But..."

"I really want to marry you Jessica. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Yoona hugged me. I just silently hearing her words and felt guilty. I have to be honest with her when I was ready.

"Why are you silent baby?"

"Ah, nothing. Just happy that you want to marry me."

"The day you become my wife will be the most perfect day in my life because you are a missing piece that make my life complete."

"Thank you my Yoongie. You never failed to make my ice wall melting."

"That is because I am your charming prince. But princess, I really want to tell you something that I want to be with you in two times, now and forever."

"Okay, stop your cheesiness because I can see ants around here now. I admit it. Yes you are my charming prince Im Yoona."

"Come to shower with me."

"No, because this would be a different matter." I said sternly.

"Come on. Do not you want to continue into another round?" She started kissing my bare shoulder.

"I said no Im Yoona."

"No one say no to me princess." With that Yoona carried me into the bathroom. I have no strenght to reject her because deep in my mind I love it the most. I ended up having with her during a shower. I think I've her byun mind.

 

^Oh my ghost, it's really hard to make a chapter. You guys makes me hard to think what should I wrote on the steamy section. I have no experience about it so I am sorry if that didn't meet your expectation, I am just trying to obey my reader request. I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to leave your words here.