Your Embrace

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

I started to open a new branch in Paris. I rented a building not far from my apartment. The building is not too big but enough for me and four of my employees. My office contains a desk and a comfortable chair as well as a lap top and a lot of fashion magazines and of course my sketch book. In the lobby there are several designs we are ready for sale.

I tried to draw a new design but my brain did not run. I keep trying, but the results are still empty. I really difficult to concentrate. My mind is preoccupied by Yoona. I'm still thinking about how to get her heart back. I have to find the time to explain about my relationship with Yuri to Yoona. She should know the truth as soon as possible.

"Hey baby." I was surprised to see Siwon is here.

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly to him.

"I'm here for you of course." He handed me a red rose, but I ignored him.

"I am busy. You better go."

"Please Jessica, until when are you going to continue to reject me?"

"I do not have time for that. So please will you go from here?" I said getting rude to him.

"But Jesssica, I know you're single. So what's your excuse to resist me?"

"I do not like you."

"Come on. Many girls are queuing up to be my lover but I just chasing you."

"I do not care."

"But Jessica..." He still insisted. But before he went on his sentence I rose from my chair and went away.

"I have to go. Just stay here if you want." I walked to my car and ignoring him.

What is he doing here? I'm tired of his attitude to me. I have repeatedly refused him but nonetheless he appeared in front of me. This man really .

I went to the hospital to see Sunny condition. After all she lived operation and running smoothly. She get a kidney donor from a woman from the United States. I am very grateful to my bestfriend could recover. She had to stay a few more weeks in the hospital for recovery after surgery.

"Hello my Bunny. How are you today?" I kissed her cheek.

"A little tired but I'm okay." She smiled at me.

"I am glad to hear that. You need to get healthy, Se In very missed you, including Yuri."

"I know Jessica. I will soon be with you again. Are not you supposed to be in the office?"

"Yeah, but I do not want to be there."

"Why? Yoona?"

"It seems so."

"You're so stupid Sica."

"Wh... what are you saying?"

"You've been in the same town with her, staying in the same apartment even contiguous, but you choose to remain a fight when you meet her."

"It was not my fault. She always started our fight."

"You two are the same. Selfish and stubborn."

"I'm actually confused. She always snapped at me Bunny."

"That's because she thinks you're married to Yuri."

"I really feel hard to explain to her because we always argue when we met."

"It's your fault. No one wants to budge. I wish you could start of peace first."

"No. That would make her arrogant."

"Ugh... whatever. I'm just trying to help you so that you can be together with her again."

"Better she started making peace with me first. Where is Yuri and Se In? I had not seen them since this morning."

"They're on going out because of Se In seems bored. Thanks for take care of our son Sica." She held my hand.

"We will not be bestfriend if I just said nothing on you in this way Sunny."

"But still I troubled you."

"Never you say that again. I already think Se In like my own son. So I really enjoyed it."

"How's our other bestfriends?"

"Tiffany and Taeyeon will arrive here tomorrow morning, while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will be here in three days. They are still preparing students in their own dance club for the competition."

"Ah, I miss them. I hope all is fine in the future Sica, so are you and Yoona."

"I also hope the same thing Bunny. Only this time I do not know how to start."

"I can not believe our Ice Princess can not solve this easy problem."

"Well, do you think the love affair that easy? It's really complicated. I'm still genius girl."

"Genius? Yet you have not been able to get Yoona again." Sunny continued cornered me.

"Whatever Bunny. I will go back to the apartment because I was very sleepy."

"Such a sleepyhead."

"Yes I am. Do not you mind if I leave you here?"

"I will be fine. You also need a break."

"Okay, you have to be careful. Call me if there was anything. Bye. I miss you my Bunny." I kissed her forehead and left.

"Be careful Sica. I miss you too scary princess." Aish... this Bunny always enjoy teasing me.

I decided to go to the super market to buy the ingredients prior to cooking and some of the supplies that have been depleted. I drive accompanied by a song from Miley Cyrus, entitled When I Look At You.

Yoona POV

Luna asked for my help to pick her in the hospital because her car was in the garage. During I stay in Paris we were getting close in relationship. I always tell about my problems to her. She was the only person who knows that I still love Jessica.

Because not too much work to do in the office, I decided to immediately go to the hospital. At least I will accompany Luna to have lunch there. As I passes through the hospital hallway I saw someone wearing the clothes of patients falling out of her wheelchair. I immediately ran towards her and helped her back in a wheelchair.

"Miss, are you okay?" I asked with a worry to her.

"Yes I am. Thank you for helping me." That voice. I immediately see who is she.

"Sunny? Is that you?"

"Yoona. Omo! What are you doing?" She hugged me tight.

"I should be asking you."

"I'm a patient here of course. Did not you see my clothes?"

"Yes, yes, I know. So why?"

"Can we look for another place so that we are more comfortable on chatting?"

"Okay." I wheeled her into the garden. Sunny sat in her wheel chair while I sat on a bench in the park.

"How are you Yoong? It's been a long time."

"Yeah. So far I'm fine."

"Including your heart?"

"What do you mean?"

"It is nothing."

"Tell me now why you have to end here."

Sunny told me how she could be here. I was very surprised to hear her story. And little do not believe that in fact she and Yuri had been married and that child is their son. During this time I've been in wrong conclusion. I am happy to hear this news, plus Sunny told me that Jessica still do not have a partner.

"Why did you go away Yoong?" She asked me.

"I was very hurt that time Sunny. Therefore, without thinking, I decided to leave immediately."

"I understand how did you feel, but you're not supposed to do that. Do not you think that Jessica will also be hurt? Four years Yoong. Four years you made us suffer looking for you. Four years you made Sica so frustated."

"I know my actions is wrong Sunny. It's just that I'm too scared to meet all of you."

"You can not hide forever Yoong. You know how much we miss you? Especially Yuri. She never stopped blaming herself about your departure." My tears fell to hear Sunny's confession.

"Sorry. To be honest I really miss you too."

"She still loves you Yoong. She never forget about you"

"Is it true? I think she hated me because I have disappeared just like that."

"She was angry because you went by without any news and provide assurance about your relationship. But deep in her heart, she still loves you. How about you?"

"I still in love with her. How could I forget that angel who always invade my dreams Sunny?"

"Such a sweet talker. What else are you waiting for?"

"I also do not know. Whenever we meet we always fight."

"You both like a child. Try to budge."

"She always started our fight."

"You're just the same. Stubborn." She told me.

"Well, let the time to answer. Where is your room? Apparently you need a rest."

"I was treated in room 305."

"All right, I'll drive you there because I still have an appointment with someone." I drove her back to her room Sunny and helped her to lie down on the mattress.

"Yoong, think back to what I said if you do not want to lose Jessica for the second time." She said to me before I left. I just nodded my head.

I walked into Luna's office. We have lunch together at a Korean restaurant around the hospital. After lunch, I took Luna to her apartment and went home. When I reached the apartment parking lot, I saw Jessica with a man chatting. I was curious about what they were talking about. Therefore I opened my car glass fraction.

"You'd better get out of here. I do not want to see you anymore." Jessica told him.

"Give me one chance Jessica. What is lacking from me huh?"

"I just do not like you." Jessica looked begin to interfere with him.

"Are not I perfect for you?" The man kept insisting.

"Maybe yes for the others. But not for me." After saying that Jessica walking but the man pull her hand.

"You're so stubborn Jessica." He said and started throwing Jessica to the wall and tried to kiss Jessica who began to rebel from his grip. I'm so angry at this incident. I get out of my car, walked toward them and pulled the man's shirt.

"Hey, what's your problem?" He said to me.

"It's my problem." I said and punch his face with loud many times.

"Do not ever bother her again if you still want to breathe." I said firmly on him.

"Damn it!" He swore and left.

I approached Jessica who was crying. Sit on the floor with her hands hugging her knees. I hugged her tightly.

"I am here Sica. Do not be afraid." Jessica immediately hugged me tightly.

"I'm afraid Yoong." My heart ached to hear her weak voice.

"It's okay. He was gone. I'm here." I took Jessica to go back to her room with carry her on my back. She kept hugging me tightly.

"Where is the key of your apartment?" She tried to find her keys in her purse.

"I think I left it in my office."

"Well, you can stay in my apartment until you pick it up tomorrow." She just nodded.

I pulled out my apartment key and bring Jessica entry. I put her on my bed and told her to lie down. I wrap her in order to rest.

"You better sleep. I would sleep in the living room." I said to her.

"Please stay." She pulled my arm before I got up so that I did not go. Finally I lay beside her. I was surprised when Jessica laid her head on my chest. My heart beats fast as there is a war in it.

"Thanks Yoong. Thanks for saving me." She say to me.

"You're welcome Sica." I started her hair.

"Are you really can not see me? Do you really hate me Yoong?" She lay down next to me. Facing me.

"I never hated you Sica." I changed my position to face her.

"Then why you do not ever want to smile at me since we meet again?"

"I just do not know what to say. I always remember my heartbreak." I replied.

"Yoong..."

"Hum." Jessica stared at me and I looked into her eyes.

"I... I miss you. A lot. I mean it." My breath froze to hear those words from her. My world feel like slow down.

Instead of saying 'I miss you too', I lean my face into her face and connect our lips. Ghost, I missed these lips. Jessica took my body to get closer to her. We shed all our longing into our kiss. I enjoyed every detail of Jessica's lips. Biting and tongue battle. This lips still sweet as I remember. We keep kissing up to run out of air and then separating our lips. Our eyes met. Jessica smiled at me and then brought her body into my arms. I hugged her tightly as if I did not want to let go of her again.

"Please don't go away again. I really can not live without you." She said to me.

"I will princess." I uttered while hugged her more.

Tonight I went back to sleep in peace because Jessica is here. I do not know if we will be as it once like before or not, obviously I still love her and I could tell she still loves me according to our passionate kiss and like what was Sunny said to me. I just let the time decide.

 

*Finally, my update for tonight is finished as well. The longest chapter of all chapters. I never thought I could write all of this. I can really feel the deep longing when writing this chapter. Just imagine yearning that must have felt by all members to Jessica. However, time is running and we must keep supporting them. In addition I also think of my longing at my twin brother. I could write more easily while listening to Taeyeon's song entitled Breath also Love Me The Same belonged to Jessica. Happy reading my friends. I hope you liked this chapter. God bless you guys. :)