The Next Level

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

Today we are prepared to go to Spain. There is no way I let Yoona go without me, especially that flirtatious doctor was coming with her. I'm sure if I still let her go, I will not be stay calm here. Call me overprotective, but yes, I do not want to share what has become mine with others.

Yoona was a very beautiful woman inside and out. She is able to attract anyone to fall in love with her in a matter of seconds. It makes me always worried if she goes too far without me. I believe that her love just for me, I just do not believe in the people around her. They can do anything to make Yoona left me. Just once I lost her, and I will make sure it will not happen again.

Actually, a lot of deadlines that must be completed within one week I have, but I do not care. It's my business anyway. I can do whatever I want. I was setting up our passports when Yoona hugged me from behind.

"Is everything prepared babe?"

"Of course. I guess what we need already I put in a suitcase." I've decided to only bring one suitcase for our luggage so we did not mind carrying it.

"Thanks've been watching me." Yoona said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you sure you've booked a ticket for me?"

"Definitely yes my goddess. Last night I had to call Hyomin to set up one more ticket for you."

"Great if so. So are we going to go to the airport using a taxi?"

"No babe, my driver will pick us up here, so it's better now that we came down, and get the breakfast because I'm sure Taeyeon've been cooking for us all. And I do not want to miss the cuisine that midget prepared. She's really good at cooking." Yoona then carry our suitcases down and have breakfast with the rest.

"Yoong, seems your driver already waiting in front." Hyoyeon said to me.

"Is it true? Well girls, I and Jessica had to go now because we do not want to be late. Good bye girls." Yoona and I headed for the front door after kissing the cheek of our friends.

Arriving at the airport I saw Hyomin and Luna already there waiting for us. When saw Yoona, Luna's face instantly changed cheerful, a broad smile etched on her face. This woman really makes me jealous. She stood up from her seat and hugged my beloved.

"Hello Yoona, I miss you so much."

"Haha... we just did not meet a few weeks Luna. I also miss you anyway." This woman really .

"So, are you ready for our trip to Spain?" What? We? Does she not see that I and Hyomin will also be traveling there?

"Of course I'm ready and also my beloved Sica, do not you my angel?" Yoona turned to me and smiled.

"Yes my love." I said to me before kissing her for a few seconds and then look at Luna fiercely so she knew Yoona is mine. I can see her expression changed instantly.

"Okay, let's go then." We held hands when going to boarding. I must always keep Yoona so that she is always near me.

While on the plane I was very happy because Yoona only focussed her attention to me while occasionally learn what she must be presented in Spanish later. She looked so adorable when seriously read the files in her hand.

"Enjoy looking at me?" She said to me when I could not take my eyes off her.

"Sure, I have a girlfriend who is very y and beautiful here, so I want to use my time as well as possible to pay attention to all that is in her."

"Then my goddess, if you are satisfied to enjoy it?"

"I will not be satisfied if it should continue to look at you. So could you make me satisfied with a kiss?" Immediately Yoona smiled at me before putting the files on her hand and gently my cheek.

"Did you miss me that much my love?"

"Yes I am." I answered.

"I miss you even though you were there beside me." Yoona said before eliminating the distance between our lips. Once satisfied kissed me, she hugged me and put my head on her chest.

"Wherever you want to go when we were in Spain Sica?"

"Wherever as long as it is with you."

"Cheesy much babe. I will give all my time to you when I'm not meeting with clients."

"You have to do that if you do not want me angry Im Yoona."

"Wow, you are so scary my love. It reminds me of when I first met you. You broke my jar but you turned to mad at me. I should be punished for it you know?" She said to me while pouting. I laughed to hear her complaint.

"You are wrong because you do not accept my apologies. Rarely an Ice Princess apologize you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Taeyeon and Yuri talked about how scary yourself to me. But I'm so glad we met, although initially we were always bickering every time we were together."

"I'm also pleased to met you my love." Yoona held me closer and my hair until I fell asleep.

I feel there is someone shaking gently on my shoulder, made me open my eyes and stretched out my hand.

"Have a nice sleep, my sleepyhead?"

"I always have a comfortable sleep when it is in your arms." I answered before Yoona kisses my forehead.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yes baby, you can continue with your sleep at the hotel if you're still sleepy."

"No, I'm very hungry. Can we order food when it arrived at the hotel?"

"Okay Sica. Now let's get down, the driver provided by my client seems to be happening here."

I still walk hand in hand with Yoona. Does not provide an opportunity for Luna who is always trying to find my lover's attention. Sorry girl, Yoona is mine and do not expect you could steal her from me. So you'd better back off.

When arriving at the hotel room I lay down on a mattress as a result of jet leg. My body feels very tired. Perhaps this is because a few months already I did not go abroad for pioneering career in Paris.

"You need a shower first Sica, so you'll be much more relaxed."

"I'm too lazy to do it. My body was so tired."

"Okay. Then better you sleep, I'll order the food for you. We will have dinner in the room just as I also must prepare for a meeting tomorrow morning. Is it okay if I'm going to leave in the morning until approximately 1 pm dear?"

"It's okay for me. I'll look for something else. Such as shopping, for example. But you should spend the rest of the day with me."

"Sure babe. I'll take a shower first. Night baby." Yoona kissed my lips.

Yoona POV

It was the last day I and Sica were in Spain. I just had a meeting today before planning to spend time with my girlfriend in our last night in Spain.

Jessica was still fast asleep when I woke up the morning. Maybe she was very tired because of our overnight around the city of Madrid to see its beauty. I'm afraid I do not want to go home and just wanted to be alone with her.

I left a message for her saying that I would be meeting until 11 noon and then will go to lunch with her. I kissed her lips.

I plan to go back to my room after the meeting is completed, but there is an unexpected things that happen so I have to handle it until the afternoon. I've spent my lunch with Jessica. After solved the problem I rush back to the room and on the way I met with Luna.

"Hey Yoona."

"Oh hey Luna."

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Um... well I actually had to go back to the room, but all right."

"Can you come with me?"

"Okay." Luna took me to the top floor of the hotel. there was a small park here is very beautiful. I plan to take Sica here tonight. maybe I can directly propose for her here if it’s possible.

"So, what you want to talk with me?" I said when Luna was silent.

"Um... I'm confused how to say it, but I had to because I do not want to regret in the other day because I do not have time to tell you." Well I'm getting confused with her goal brought me here.

"Okay. You can tell me. You know we've been friends long enough and you're used to tell me anything."

"I love you, Yoona. I do not know when the feeling is growing but I feel it. Whenever I feel comfortable with you. Whenever you comfort me when my mind messed up, my heart is always pounding. So I'm sure that I love you."

"You know that I love Jessica. I can not leave her because I have been waiting for her. I am very grateful for your feelings to me, but so far I never had that feeling to you other than love as sister. So forgive me Luna. I can not love you back."

"I just wanted to say this to you Yoona. I understand that you're not going to leave Jessica. And I also know how much you love her. I just wish the best for you. But if one day she hurt you again, I'll definitely snatch you from her." Luna said firmly to me. I was confused to say anything because I did not want to part from Jessica.

"I think you'll just be hoping to make Yoona be yours because I was not planning to hurt her or leave her. She will remain with me, not just once, at this time, but forever. So you'd better undo your intention to seize her and find someone else who can love you. And it's not my Yoongie."

That voice. I'm very sure I've heard it. I looked back only to find Jessica standing near a pole. Both her arms folded across her chest with an expression that is very dark. Clearly shows that she was very angry. I just froze where I stood silent. Not being able to say anything.

"I'm so bored while waiting, so I decided to drive around the hotel and found this park as a room boy told me that there is a calming place on the top floor. You promised to lunch with me, but it turns out you're here to listen to someone who declared her love to you." I cast a glance at me on Luna.

"Look Luna, I feel I have enough of our conversation. And once again I'm sorry not being able to be what you expect. I hope you can understand and we can still be friends." I say it slowly so as not to hurt Luna.

"I understand Yoona. But maybe it took a while." Once say that she ran, wiping her tears. Meanwhile, Jessica walked over to me.

"I think you will soon see me after I canceled our lunch."

"Sica, there was a sudden thing shall I finish so I had to skip our lunch and when I gets back to the room I was met with Luna, who asked me to talk to her. She had become quite good friends during my stay in Paris, so I think there are important things that should she told me."

"The explanation is pretty good, but not enough to get rid of my anger."

"Baby, I swear it did not happen anything between us. I think you've sat listening to my answer when she stated that she loved me. I just want you Sica, if indeed I do not really love you I would not wait to see you again for many years. Is it not enough to prove that I am still loyal to you no matter what?" I said, holding her hand and looked at her eyes.

"I'm sorry Yoong, I'm just afraid to lose you again. I'm afraid if you have to go with someone else. I also do not know why I could be this possesive." Jessica told me and I could see tears in her beautiful eyes. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

"That's because you loved me Sica. And I do not mind if you have to be this possesive. I will not go anywhere. I'll stay here. Stay close to you while you were in my arms. So would you believe that my love is only for you?" I said softly to her. I feel she nodded slowly.

"Look, I think this is a very great time, and I do not want to postpone it again." I said as I let go of my arms and take something in my briefcase.

"For what Yoong?" Sica asked me puzzled.

"I always hoped someday I will have someone who is able to accept all that is in me. My false and my right, my perfection and imperfection, my sad and my happiness, all of me. Coming with me until the day I die and always faithful to me. But I'm always afraid to start because of fear to what was experienced by my dad. But after meeting you I'm starting to lose the fear of it and I was very relieved Jessica. No person other than you who I want to be as my lover until eternity. I want to wake up next to you and fall asleep with you in my arms. As cheesy as sound it is, I do not want to live without you Jessica, my princess, my angel, my y goddess." I sighed before standing on my knee and opened the small white box revealing two diamond rings specially made to my propose for Jessica.

"So, how is 'live forever with this great Im Yoona' sounds for you my Jessica Jung?" Finally, I dare to say this to her and it was like all the burdens are missing in my chest. Jessica seemed stunned but did not stop the tears dripping from her eyes.

"Even when the propose you were always over confident Im Yoona. Can you stand?" I followed her words. Standing in front of her was still clutching a small white box and waiting for an answer from her. Suddenly Jessica pull my collar and kissed me with passion and loving.

"Yes always be the answer for you when you asked me about this Yoona. And the word ‘no’ is only the answer to the question when you asked me to stop loving you or leave you. So yes, I want to spend forever with you Im Yoona." Hearing that answer from Sica I immediately attached a ring that I have prepared for her in her finger and she is also doing the same.

I've been waiting for this time so long and finally we are ready to set sail with a new thing in our lives. By Jessica as my soon to be wife and soon I will make her officially mine. Madrid, is the one of many place to witness our love journey that will continue through to eternity.

 

*Surprise !!! Turns out I add my update for today. Do not forget to leave your opinion below okay. Phew, quite a long chapter this time. I hope you like it my fellows. Please keep supporting me here. Thanks a lot. :D