What About The Future?

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

I was cooking for breakfast this morning. Jessica was sleeping. She appeared tired because a lot of activities that she lived. As a good lover I became a beautiful volunteer to be cooks her this morning, and even can be every day.

This morning I prepared Italian cuisine. I will cook bruschetta and lasagna for Jessica. The bruschetta is toast cooked with garlic and topped with a sprinkling of olive oil, salt and pepper while the lasagna is usually made with ricotta or mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, various meats (such as beef, pork or chicken), vegetables (egg, spinach, zucchini, mushrooms) and usually flavored with wine, garlic, onion, and oregano and how to cook it is in the oven. This time I made lasagna with beef and vegetables.

I'm focusing cooking when I sensed someone hugged me from behind and kissing my neck. No need to turn around, I already knew who was responsible. None other than she is my angel. She just woke up from her sleep.

"Morning my soon to be wife."

"Morning too my love."

"Have a nice sleep?"

"Yes but not as I wake up because you are not there."

"I am cooking for my princess."

"I love that too. By the way, why you keep addressing me with 'my soon to be wife?" She tightened her arms round me.

"Because I really want it. Why? Are not you?"

"I will think about it."

"Woah... who would reject Im Yoona? You know a lot of girls out there who dreamed to be with me, but I still choose you."

"You are cute my love. I know I am lucky to have you as my girlfriend." She started kissing my neck again.

"Baby, if you keep doing that I would not be able to cook."

"At least I got my morning kiss." She pouted.

"Okay, come here." I wash my hands before hugging her and kissing her.

"See, you do not even wear underwear. There seemed to be trying to seduce me in the morning."

"Are you seducable Miss Im?" I just kissed her like the first time kissed her thin lips. Our kiss lasted very long. Plus Jessica began tucking her hands into my shirt and started massaging my s.

"Umpphhh... baby, let me cook first." I tried to talking beetween our kiss but she just ignore me. So, I lifted her up and placed her to the table and continued our bussiness. We made out at the kitchen and I forgot about the foods.

"Omo!!! Are you two seriously going to play here?" Aish... this girl really know how to ruined the moment.

"I thought I was byun mind here Yoong, but it's you too." Taeyeon said to me. She came with Tiffany.

"You really disrupt our game." Jessica replied and annoyed.

"You can eat each other later. Now we better get ready for our graduation party will be held in Yuri place."

"I had almost forgotten. Let us have breakfast first."

"Okay, if you could also cook for me Yoona." Tiffany told me.

"And you Jessica, you'd better shower because you're so stink."

"Well... I am not stink Tiff." Jessica pouted.

"Really? You smell like after having Jessie. Go shower now before I throw this cucumber to you." Tiffany scare Jessica with cucumber and she ran.

My ice princess, the most scary girl and known with her death glare beside her gorgeous drop appearence who is like an angel descendent from heaven unfortunately just afraid with one thing, cucumber.

Hyoyeon POV

"Baby, if I had to wait all this time?" Sooyoung started whining at me.

"Hold on babe, I almost done." Eventually, I got out and looked at my girlfriend just daydreaming.

"Babe... Baby..." I waved my hand in font of her.

"Ah yes." I smiled at her.

"You are drolling."

"Really?" She immediately cleaned her lips and I brushed into laughter.

"Haha... you look adorable sweety."

"You just teasing me right?" We both ended up running around in my room.

"Catch you sweety." Sooyoung hugged me.

"Okay I surrender, now let's go for Yuri and the others are waiting."

"Give me a kiss first." I pecked her lips and she just grined. You always make me happy Choi Sooyoung. The best thing that happen to me.

Yuri POV

Tonight I have a party to celebrate our graduation. Time is running so fast that I am not realized that I would part with my bestfriends. I'm so sad tonight, but what else to do as time goes on. The future waiting for us.

Me and Sunny plans to stay in Japan and studying there. Taeyeon and Tiffany will proceed to a music school in America. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung wanted to remain in Seoul to accompany Krystal and Seohyun. While Yoona and Jessica would still unclear where. Well, Yoona told me that she wanted to go to school in London or Paris.

I'm glad they all look happy tonight. I hold this party particulary for we were eight because Krystal and Seohyun were on vacation together. I looked at my bestfriends face one by one, they seem sad and joyful. I will definitely miss them later.

"Hey, what do you think baby?" Sunny came over and sat on my lap. She had just finished chatting with Hyoyeon.

"Nothing baby. Only memories and future."

"I do not you think. We will all be fine." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, it's just that we'll be at a great distance."

"We can still communicate by telephone baby, there is also a video call."

"Yes, you're right my dear. So can we dance now?"

"Sure my beloved Kwon Yuri."

I held Sunny to the dance floor where my bestfriends was dancing with her lover respectively. Romantic ballad genre of music prepared to accompany every step of our dance.

"I love you." I said to my lovely girl.

"I love you too." She kissed me on my lips.

"Will you stay with me forever Soonkyu?"

"I will Kwon Yuri. Because my heart belongs to you." We danced until Taeyeon shouted.

"Let's switch couple."

I ended up dancing with Jessica, Sunny with Taeyeon, Tiffany with Sooyoung and Yoona with Hyoyeon. When dancing I can see Jessica's face was very anxious. She like she was thinking about something. I decided to ask.

"What are you thinking about Jessica?"

"Uh... No. Nothing Yuri."

"Do not lie to me, we are bestfriend remember?"

"I really do not hide anything."

"Jessica Jung, will you keep lying?"

"I am sorry." She said to me.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"It's just I was thinking about Yoona."

"What's wrong with her? Did something bad happen to her?"

"Not Yuri, only I scared away from Yoona."

"You could go with her if you like Jessica. Anyway in London or Paris a lot of universities that offer expertise about fashion."

"But I'm still not sure where I'm going to continue the study."

"You do not need to rush Jessica. Anyway even if you are in a different city each I feel that you can communicate with each other. Year is already advanced. That much could be close. If you're worried Yoona no longer love you, do not Jessica. She loves you very much."

"Yes, you're right Yuri, Yoona I'm sure her heart will always keep me." I was chatting with Jessica until not aware that the music had stopped.

"Kwon Yuri, take your hands off from my girl." I heard Yoona. This time open the sound as usual, but the sound is full of jealousy and her doe-eyes staring at me with a deadly gaze. I can smell jealousy here.

"Kwon Yuri, do not you hear me? If you do not take away you hands now I would ate you alive."

"Okay Yoong, I just danced with my bestfriend, do not be jealous."

"She is my girl and I have a right to be jealous." Woah... she's a very scary this time.

Jessica POV

I smiled at Yoona when she was jealous. Very cute I think. I walked over to her and hugged her neck.

"Is someone jealous here?"

"Who?" She said coldly.

"You, my prince."

"No I am not."

"Really? If not why you're cold to me now? "She paused.

"Why do not you ask Yuri right now?" I smirked and turned around pretending to walking towards Yuri. Then she pulled my hand.

"Are you really want to go there?"

"Why? You tell me like that it so I'm just trying to do what you want." I said innocently.

"Aish... Fine ~~~. I was very jealous to see you with her."

"We just bestfriend Yoona, you know that."

"Still, I do not want my girl embraced by others."

"Very overprotective."

"I do not care because I do not want anyone else who steal you from me."

"Remember Im Yoona, I only love you."

"There's one thing you should know Sica, I always try not to be jealous but I could not. Every time I tried hard to find a reason not to be jealous, I turned out find thousands of powerful reason to be jealous."

I was amazed to hear Yoona's answer. She always gave her sweet words and that made me love her more love. She said not only sweet words, but she also has repeatedly proved her love for me. I smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you, Im Yoona." I looked deeply into her eyes.

"I love you too, Jung Sooyeon." We kissed again and spend the night together with our bestfriends.

 

^I am so tired today but I manage to make an update. Leave your comments guys. I love you :)